[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

douchey guys who think you'll join in their douchey misogynistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5

>tfw on hrt but not out yet
>tfw with group of girls for class
>tfw douchey, misogynistic, judaized american male says douchey misogynistic shit and expects you to laugh and agree with him
>hurr durr, i feel sorry for you having to be around women all day, anon, hurr durr, cause they're so fucking boring, inane, and crazy and all, haha, you can hang out with me if you need a break
>says more dumbass shit
>glare at the dumb fuck

Honestly, growing up around guys, I have gotten so fucking sick of them over the years. They think you'll just be their fucking bro and bond over "muh crazy women". The stuff they say to and in front of women is annoying enough, but the shit they say when women aren't around would probably make most women turn lesbian out of disgust. 99% of them should be culled, tbqh.

Vent your frustrations with the judaized males who think their dumbass shit is funny.
>>
>tfw closeted ftm hearing shit from women since I was born
>tfw straight but hate women with a passion
If you knew their standards for men and the way they really act, you'd hate them too.
>>
>>7968996
Maybe it's better not knowing what the other side really is like? Maybe it seems worse on both sides since we grow up knowing we're associated with the kind of bullshit that gets pulled? Like you'd get associated with vapid, materialistic women, and I'd get associated with the idiotic, jerk men. Women have their own judaized mind virus, but in general I tend to agree with them more.
>>
>>7968996
Elaborate?
>>
>>7968988
>tfw gay male and know this exact feel
Well rounded female friends are better than males desu.
>>
>>7968988
>hates men so much they become a woman
Classic transbian.
>>
>>7969284
I've had tranny thoughts since before kindergarten. Although, to be fair, one of my earliest memories, preceding the tranny ones, is my mom carrying me around the house and crying about my dad staying out at the bar drinking, and then staying up watching the tonight show together on the floor. Chicken or the egg?

>>7969276
>tfw saw two perfect aryan specimens today who turned out to be soft-spoken gay guys. they were quite adorable.
>>
>>7968996
Yeah I'm mtf and while I don't hate women I'd rather not be around most of them because honestly most women are extremely vapid, shallow, selfish, manipulating, and cause a ton of unnecessary drama. Maybe it's because I'm a straight woman unlike op of this thread and that I've actually spent a lot of time around women as a woman and not as a guy so I know how catty and backstabbing a lot of women are. Guys def have a lot of flaws too but are easy to get along with imo.
>>
>>7969339
>Although, to be fair, one of my earliest memories, preceding the tranny ones, is my mom carrying me around the house and crying about my dad staying out at the bar drinking, and then staying up watching the tonight show together on the floor.
Yeah and my dad came home from the bar drunk and beat my mom every weekend and I don't hate men so what's your point?

People in general are horrible to each other, gender is irrelevant desu.
>>
>>7969393
>your dad didn't beat your mom daily

My point was that anon said my dislike of men was why I transitioned, and I remembered that my negative experiences with them may have come before my tranny memories. Chill breh.
>>
File: things transbians say.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
things transbians say.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
>>7969409
>before my tranny memories
>not having tranny memories at 2-3 years old
Like most transbians you didn't have tranny thoughts until puberty breh.

>inb4 more backpeddling "n-no I did to have tranny thoughts at a young age"
>inb4 I hate men and that totally has nothing to do with me becoming one and being obsessed with vagina's like a creep
>>
>>7969284
What's the explanation for bi and het transes then?
>>
>>7969480
>before kindergarten is somehow before puberty to you

Did you even read my other post? Fucking autist.
>>
>>7969495
*after puberty
>>
>>7969490
Bisexual trans are agp too and het trans are true trans, don't hate m8.
>>
>>7969480

I had a doll that was my "baby" when I was 2 that I took care of and played with the other little girls.
I'm not who you replied to, and I know you're just baiting people. We need a janitor around here to can shitposters like you.
>>
>>7969511
Hold up but transbians aren't agp, you just said they hated men.
>>
>>7969519
Who are you attracted to?
>>
>>7969549
Females exclusively. I'll hold out hope you aren't going to twist that into some nasty jab.
>>
>>7969495
>>7969508
>Did you even read my other post?
Did you read mine?
>"n-no I did too have tranny memories at a young age" implying that you lied to make your story seem more legit like a lot of transbian do. See Bruce Jenner and his story for a perfect example of such falsehoods.

>Fuck autist
There was a study that shows a lot of mtf's especially transbians have autism so it's more likely you're the one suffering with that condition hon. :p
>>
>>7969580
You're just jelly your mom didn't buy you a doll, roomful of stuffed animals and disney princess movies.
>>
>>7969519
>we need a janitor around here to can shitposters like you.
>implying this whole thread isn't one big shitposting bait thread to hate on men
lol
>>
>>7969555
That can't be right or your transbian feelings wouldn't have developed until puberty. You're probably into males exclusively.
>>
>>7969599
>neckbeard mra shitposter is confused
>>
>>7969605
???
>>
>>7969381
I agree with this poster, I think OP just hasn't spent enough time around women AS a woman to really know how a lot of women can be. The way women treat men especially gay men who are like an accessory to them is much different then how they treat another woman. It gets cut throat and brutal and I'm saying this as a ftm who's lived with females and been around them my whole life.

I think both men and women can be pretty bad and honestly we don't need a thread like this highlighting the faults of one gender especially when it causes drama and shitposting.
>>
>>7969593
>tfw only got to watch disney princess movies as an adult on youtube
>>
>>7969638
Please use your trans experience to give insights into how both can be bad.
>>
>>7968988
>tfw women are shallow horrible monsters
>tfw all women do is hurt me and make me feel bad
>tfw when I am surrounded by men
>tfw when men are funny and comfortable and love having fun
>tfw I'm gay

fuck you roastie
>>
>>7969692
>tfw your funny comfy fun-loving men won't fuck you because you're not a girl
>>
>>7969638
>I think both men and women can be pretty bad and honestly we don't need a thread like this highlighting the faults of one gender especially when it causes drama and shitposting.

This desu. Strong post. Both are equally detestable
>>
>>7969692
>tfw men act like children, are rowdy and loud, and constantly laugh at stupid immature shit all day
>tfw have to overhear them
>tfw (((kissinger))) was right, all they're good for is cannon fodder in wars
>>
>>7969754
>act like children
>rowdy
>loud

Fuck you, princess. Men are the best at literally everything. An artificial womb would make you totally fucking replaceable.

Men know how to have fun and they know to live their lives outside of what's comfortable and safe. At least men can fight and win wars, what the fuck would an army of women do? Pick daisies and sing all day?

Your lifestyle depends on the efforts of men and without them you would fucking crumble.
>>
>>7969790
>Your lifestyle depends on the efforts of men and without them you would fucking crumble.
Most people's lifestyle depends on third world child sweatshop workers, doesn't mean people would want to spend time around them though.
>>
>>7969790
>An artificial womb would make you totally fucking replaceable.

I'm a tranny, not a real woman.

Also, muh wars, muh destruction of mother earth is progress, muh providing a lifestyle, muh can't you see i did it all for you babe.
>>
>>7969812
it's good that you are becoming a woman because you are just as retarded as they are
>>
>>7969854
Not her, but that's not a very good argument.
>>
>>7969854
Just wait for the day of the snip when all women get together and castrate their males while they're sleeping. The butthurt will be hilarious.

>>7969880
>her
I'm a feminized male taking female hormones.
>>
>>7968988
I agree that men are worse on average. But that's probably just because I agree with all the shit women say about men, so I'm not offended by it.
>>
File: 1334549606531.jpg (24KB, 483x340px) Image search: [Google]
1334549606531.jpg
24KB, 483x340px
>>7968988
>maybe if I try hard enough the Lesbians will like me
Nah nigga, you should probably just chillax Tbh. Men and Women are different and they are good at different things and bond with others of the same sex differently.

Really it sounds to me like that dude wasnt being misogynistic at all he was just trying to bond with you Male to Male by painting you two as sharing commonalities and "on the same team". He wasnt actually putting the women down, he was just throwing out memes he felt you might agree with to make common ground with YOU, he was reaching out to YOU, can you comprehend that? Did you expect him to come up to you and tell you that your hair and shoes looked nice, and that he wanted to talk about your feelings?

Then look how you behave. Saying "99% of them should be culled" WTF is wrong with you? That is Misandry, what that guy said wasnt misogyny he didnt call for the killing of 99% of women but you sure did for men. Seems like you have problems forming bonds with males, and probably females too.... hmmm wonder why that is?

Seek psychiatric treatment.
>>
>>7969979
One of the women was my teacher, who he was originally talking to. Their awkward silence wasn't throwing around memes. Why do guys have to put women down like that so often? Can't they just shut the fuck up sometimes? Is it because you wish you could be one and need to constantly remind the world you don't want to be one? Now, since I'm the guy in the group, they're going to associate that dumbass' comments with me because I'm a male. Dick.

>Did you expect him to come up to you and tell you that your hair and shoes looked nice, and that he wanted to talk about your feelings?

Maybe I expected just a normal "hey, i'm anon, how's it going, man?" Is that too difficult? Too understated for someone who has to remind the world he has a dick every time he opens his mouth?
>>
the day that men can impregnate each other is the last day i ever interact with a woman
>>
File: 1482982261044.jpg (21KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
1482982261044.jpg
21KB, 599x448px
>>7968988
>misogynistic, judaized american male

Does anyone else find it strange that OP dislikes misogyny but also believes that it's some kind of Jewish plot
>>
>>7970072
>One of the women was my teacher, who he was originally talking to. Their awkward silence wasn't throwing around memes.
You are writing a bunch of incoherent thoughts which bear no meaningful relation to your OP

>Why do guys have to put women down like that so often?
Well first off I dont believe this guy was doing that, he was just being ignorant of how his speech effects others which is something that guys often do. Secondly putting others down is a common form of male bonding because it helps establish the hierarchy within a group. If you had ever actually had a group of non autistic male friends you would know this. Guys bust on each other and test each other all the time. This is the natural order of things. Unfortunately sometimes this bleeds out into everyday life and a dude makes some off handed comment and people like you take it way super serious when they were just running their mouth.... inconsiderate? yes. malicious intent? probably not.

> Is it because you wish you could be one and need to constantly remind the world you don't want to be one?
Incoherent rambling

>Now, since I'm the guy in the group, they're going to associate that dumbass' comments with me because I'm a male. Dick
No unlike you they are probably mentally healthy normal people that dont attribute the actions of another person to you

Get therapy you need it
>>
>>7970116
Have you read the jewish, and it's mind virus offspring christianity's holy books, anon? They're literally the grown man's "omg, yuck, women have cooties". It's unbecoming, and damaging to the soul, for a true Germanic man to hold such views of women.

Also
>eve came out of a rib
>males have this much audacity
>>
>>7970116
>Does anyone else find it strange that OP dislikes misogyny but also believes that it's some kind of Jewish plot
Not really Tbh, /lgbt/ has a very large contingent of posters that are basically just the mentally ill of /pol/, and sadly they are often the most vocal on here
>>
>>7970116
Everyone should hate the Jews desu.
>>
>>7970134
>incoherent
My teacher/preceptor was sitting right there with us. They all got the uncomfortable, slightly-offended look, and there was an awkward silence. How is that hard to understand?

>guys busting balls is normal
I know that. It doesn't mean I like it, or that it is a good trait for them to have, or that they aren't still douches for it.

>incoherent rambling
Keep up the denial, anon. It's working great. If you tell yourself that girls are stupid enough times, then for sure eventually you won't want to be one anymore.
>>
>>7970189
>How is that hard to understand?
Its hard to understand because we werent there, and your incoherent ramblings are leaving out context.

>Keep up the denial, anon. It's working great. If you tell yourself that girls are stupid enough times, then for sure eventually you won't want to be one anymore.
Ummm I dont believe that all women are stupid, and I dont want to be a girl, never have and I would assume based on my current age I never will.

I do however think you need to get therapy, you were clearly traumatized by your childhood, and have other mental issues as well. Seek help anon.
>>
>>7970189
>They all got the uncomfortable, slightly-offended look, and there was an awkward silence.

What that guy said was legit weird and offensive, so yeah I would expect that to happen. You shouldn't have to defend your perception of reality, I don't think anyone would think it's cool to say that shit IRL.
>>
>>7968988

I went to an all boys boarding school, never got along with men generally and the friends I did have tended to be gay or feminine emo kids.....now all my friends are girls, its not that they are better I just get along with them more than men, I think you may be idealising women because you just dont get along with guys, its what I did.
>>
>>7970274
>I do however think you need to get therapy, you were clearly traumatized by your childhood, and have other mental issues as well. Seek help anon.

No shit. I'm fairly certain I have Borderline Personality Disorder. Had no close family member or non-asshole friend to validate my views or provide a sanity check on anything. Therapy is no use though. I only make them cry, and then I feel bad and hold back my thoughts so they don't feel bad anymore while feelings of contempt towards them grow for being such weaklings who would cry at my pathetic story.

>>7970291
Thanks.

>>7970314
I know women aren't perfect either, and that there are plenty of bitchy, annoying ones. Just, in general I've had way more bad experiences with guys.
>>
>>7970353

Men are more open and 'in your face' in my experience, women are more nuanced and bitchy.

>yo man my wife is a bitch

>I dont know what to do my husband is always thinking of himself

Usually the same sentiment, different expressions.

I get what you are saying, I have always found men unpleasant. I guess as i have been/am closeted (ftm), men will treat me like a guy and say things they wouldnt around a woman but ofc I react internally with the revulsion a woman would.
>>
>>7970314
>all boys boarding school
Shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>7970407
I kinda feel the same way when women talk about "training" their man, and that kind of shit, tbqh. I feel like I've internalized the worst of everything from both sides.
>>
>>7970413

Repressed the fuck out of me, I stopped singing, dancing/ballet, gymnastics and all the things I loved. Ended up playing rugby and being a 'lad', desperately depressed with no idea why I hated going through puberty and why I hated myself generally until the end of uni.

Good grades though.
>>
>>7970425

It is vile certainly. People, especially those you care about, should always be treated with respect and humanity and to hear this sort of shit from others is taxing but an unfortunate part of the human experience, people bond over shared negative experience.
>>
>>7969651

>tfw pretty sure I watched one of the Little Mermaid movies (possibly the second) when I was no older than five in what I think was a Chuck E. Cheese
>tfw no clue if it was my idea or not
>but I know Hercules was my shit a few years after that, as in would watch it multiple times
>later started watching Mulan at some point in class in elementary school, but don't remember completing it
>too bad, it seemed interesting enough
>have since not found Disney films interesting enough to peel my eyes from what I'm doing
>until I saw the Beauty and the Beast live-action trailers
>>
>>7970314
Which school did you go to?
>>
>>7971682

School in the south of England, I am open to talking but not more than that lol.
>>
>>7971025
>Beauty and the Beast live-action
Feminist trash.
>>
>>7971717
Winchester?
Westminster?
Did you board at prep school too?
>>
>>7969660
>Please use your trans experience to give insights into how both can be bad.
Men - douchie, perverted, bigoted ,and violent at times.

Women - shallow, vain, backstabbing, and bitchy

None of those are exclusive to each gender of course but both are pretty horrible. People suck.
>>
women are worse than men and i'm mtf

i mean i don't really have any friends but i don't like all the social stuff with women
>>
>>7971772
Can you give deeper descriptions or anecdotes. How are men more perverted or bigoted than women? What kind of backstabbingness do women have?
>>
>>7971775
Worse how?
>>
>>7971772
Oh forgot manipulative for women, every woman I've known had used her feminine wilds to manipulate people especially men. I guess it's the female equivalent of men using violence and their strength to strong arm someone into doing what they want lol.
>>
>>7971763

I didnt go to prep school but I am guessing you are from the area? Went to a boarding school yourself? I am still closeted as far as family and old friends from those days are concerned so naturally weary of revealing much I am afraid.
>>
>>7969979
I think OP was just mad that that alpha male made him/her feel like a man by trying to relate hence why they made this thread to vent their misgendered butthurt.

"How dare he treat me like one of the guys I'M A WOMAN YOU CIS SCUM!!"
>>
>>7970072
>Is it because you wish you could be one and need to constantly remind the world you don't want to be one?
Lol why do all transbians think most men want to be women? Is this like a crazy fetish of theirs or something?
>>
>>7971810

Its projecting, nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>7970134
>Secondly putting others down is a common form of male bonding because it helps establish the hierarchy within a group
This is true, women do this the only deference is they usually don't do it to your face, instead they make fun of you behind your back.

men= more upfront
women = more sneaky
>>
>>7971802
I'm from London.
But I went to Caldicott, then Winchester and then Westminster.
And yes I boarded.
Your experience just sounds really similar to mine.
I really don't like or trust men who aren't effeminate. I just thought it was funny how similar our experience was because most of the other boys I went to school with all seem to have been unphased by the brutality of the experience.
I constantly get told that I'm privileged and my father constantly mentions how much my education cost and how I've wasted it.
I'm interested to know how your life has turned out.
>>
>>7970189
>Keep up the denial, anon. It's working great. If you tell yourself that girls are stupid enough times, then for sure eventually you won't want to be one anymore.
Is that what you did until you cracked and came out? :p
>>
>>7970353
>I'm fairly certain I have Borderline Personality Disorder
Has anyone else noticed that transbians almost always have other serious mental disorders or extreme autism? lol

Like 6 of the transbians I've talked to from mtfg have told me they have serious mental issues and just act super duper weird like they can't go outside or talk to people...like wtf lol?

Most of the straight trans girls I know don't have a lot of other mental issues and seem pretty stable.
>>
>>7971819

I didnt go to any of those schools though I did apply for a scholarship at Winchester, didnt go in the end though, our experiences do sound similar, I am on the trans place that has been set up in another thread (link below)under the name Fallen77 if you wanted to chat about it.

https://discord.gg/bQzmR5T
>>
>>7971778
>Can you give deeper descriptions or anecdotes
I'll try just for you desu.

> How are men more perverted or bigoted than women?
Well I think part of this has to do with having lost of testosterone in your system it makes you horny, add to the fact that males are raised to sexualize women and you get a cocktail of perverted behavior that seems to be acceptable in society. Males also seem to have more hatred for people who are different then women do, again this could be due to having lost of testosterone which has been shown in studies to elevate the chance of violence in someone. Ftm can testify to this when they start pumping up on T and have anger issues.

>What kind of backstabbingness do women have?
Well women will say they're your friend but will turn against you very quickly and behind your back talk mad shit about you, turn your friends against you and have them x you out of the group etc and all over the stupidest shit. At least with a guy he'll have the courtesy to stab you from the front. Maybe you've heard the saying all women hate each other? That's not far off from the truth.
>>
>>7971832
Okay. I'm not trans so I don't think I'd be welcome there.
I was just interested how your life has turned out.
Someone made a comment about me being a white privileged male yesterday and it really upset me.
I just wondered if you were "successful" or not.
>>
>>7968988
Mtf here, I don't really like all the catty shallow behavior from women and fem gay men.

Honestly I'd rather have male friends since they're more chill and def more trustworthy then girls.
>>
>>7971855
>I'll try just for you desu.
Thank you sir!

These differences really interest me. I wish I could be the perfect mix of aspects from both genders. In this case, lower anger like women and saying things to your face like guys.
>>
>>7971859

They do say that its for everyone in the thread and desu nobody talks to me there lol the profile you create goes over the whole app, not just the trans board.

I was a scholarship kid from a poorer background, and considering that, I am doing okay.....okay degree, okay job, happily married(out to my wife), I have an ordinary but underachieving life really, apart from the tranny issues/anxiety/drepression I am quite average.

Mother still disappointed I didnt do better, which can be a bastard.
>>
>>7971862
Bisexual, right?
>>
>>7971889
Your happily married and she knows you're trans?
Do you think being a boarder contributed to you being trans or were you just born with it?
Sorry to be blunt did you have to have sex with other boys or staff and do you think that messed with your sexuality or gender identity?

Your life sounds pretty good, you're happy and married which is the most important thing. Well done.
>>
>>7971975

Yeah, she is bi and very understanding, she knew before we tied the knot(helps that I am a dominant girl really). I dont plan to transition socially at present due to family and job issues but we are going to see a shrink together, honestly I cant imagine what state my life would be in without her, so I count myself very lucky in that regard.

I have had horrible anxiety about myself for as long as I can remember, boarding school didnt make me trans, but it certainly impacted the way I dealt with my feelings and prevented me from exploring any real feminine side. I desperately repressed that part of myself, burying it and hiding behind a hypermasculine front, which made me miserable and left me without the knowledge and experience to deal with my issues when I got out.

I wasnt ever interfered with to put it subtly, I had the shit kicked out of me in State school and I was bullied at boarding school which made me very introverted and more unwilling to act unsual(draw any attention to myself).
>>
>>7971829
Borderline is a women's personality disorder. I talk to plenty of people and get along pretty well, jerks like that guy just set off my trigger and give me flashbacks.

>>7971810
Imo, misogyny is a manifestation of womb envy. Men who aren't misogynists don't have it. (((Freud's))) penis envy idea is naturally backwards from the truth.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277539511000252
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Womb_and_vagina_envy
>>
>>7968988
So this is what autism looks like? Everyday I thank god i'm gay so I dont have to deal with you hormonal psychopaths.
>>
>>7969580
Not the one you are replying to but the study you are referring to has ftm's being the trans group with the highest amount of autism.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.