[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen once the mainstream discovers /lgbt/ and accepts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

What will happen once the mainstream discovers /lgbt/ and accepts the TruTrans/AGP dichotomy as the ultimate truth? Will agp's be tried and/or genocided for their crimes? Will the only people allowed to transition be TruTrannies? Will Cara become the leading trans expert of our time?
>>
>>7968079
>the TruTrans/HSTS dichotomy
FTFY
>>
>>7968192
But HSTS=TruTrans?
>>
>>7968212
Who told you that?
>>
>>7968219
Blanchardian anon
>>
>>7968235
Exact quote?
>>
>>7968245
I don't remember, he just told me that in /tttt/ speak TruTrans and HSTS are basically the same thing.
>>
>>7968192
>implying agp is trutrans
>implying agp is actually trans and not some disgusting fetish
>>
>>7968260
But it's HSTS who fetishize straightness and straight people.
>>
>>7968252
That sounds like a misunderstanding. Almost all trans girls are AGP.
>>
>>7968252
What he means is that the thing /tttt/ calls TruTrans is actually HSTS. He does believe that both kinds are trans.
>>
>>7968079
does /lgbt/ work with r/lgbt ? or do you hate eachother?
>>
>>7968294
They're just naturally straight.
>>
>>7968398
>straight
>>
>>7968398
It's the opposite, they're gay to an unnatural degree.
>>
Someone needs to explain to what all these trans abbreviations mean, like AGP,AAP,TruTrans,FUBAR, AFAP,HSTS, WHATVER why do you have so many classifications
>>
Trannies are retards
>>
>>7968508
Trannies are the next step in evolution
>>
Nothing will happen.
The world already looks for ways to call trans women men, so an additional few shitty things will just be a drop in the bucket.
>>
>>7968504
>AFAP
That means masturbation.
>>
>>7968245
Here >>7947760 >>7947860 AGP are interchangeable with men and completely indistinguishable from men, therefore they are men.

Blanchard's journal also published studies confirming that AGP are very masculine men neurologically, have neurological abnormalities corresponding to being sex crazed and are hons. Granted the studies were all done with fifty year old AGP men rather than young people but it says a lot about the archetypically AGP.
>>7968304
Then maybe all the bathroom bills and backlash are a good thing. If AGP are creepy hons then those laws will will reduce their numbers and remove bad people and flip the ratio the other way.
>>
>>7968819
>AGP are interchangeable with men and completely indistinguishable from men
Except for being AGPs (women).
>>
>>7968862
I will never acknowledge that for people like those subjects of the study who were men, bad men
>>
>>7968887
It seems like your definition of men is anybody you don't like. AGPs watch hentai? They can't be women!
>>
File: 1448006883232.jpg (36KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
1448006883232.jpg
36KB, 233x267px
>>7968079
>What will happen once the mainstream discovers /lgbt/
They will discover the worst autistic delusion shitfest on 4chan

>and accepts the TruTrans/AGP dichotomy as the ultimate truth
That's the autistic delusion I'm talking about

>Will agp's be tried and/or genocided for their crimes
Nobody gives a fuck about made-up illnesses on a shitty asian cartoons board

>Will the only people allowed to transition be TruTrannies
implying your shitposting will have any influence on the medical community
also, autistic delusion

>Will Cara become the leading trans expert of our time
He's heading to be the next elliot rodger-level loser of this board, pic related.
>>
>>7968918
t. Blanchard denier
>>
>>7968932
It's almost like the entire scientific community is also blanchard denier. Coincidence?
>>
>>7968937
But they aren't...
>>
>>7968960
Yes they are.

>Blanchard's findings and research have been rejected by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH), the largest association of medical professionals who provides care for transsexual people, as lacking empirical evidence.
>>
>>7968976
Actually trans therapists aren't the scientific community and not being included in the manual of care because further research is yet to happen isn't denialism.
>>
>>7968992
Actual trans therapist are in the scientific community you dumbfuck

The avenue you are getting into is not more credible than climate change denialism, the pizzagate and flat-earth believers
>>
>>7969002
What's your motive behind your political opposition to the typology?
>>
>>7969015
What's your motive behind your political opposition that the earth is flat?
>>
>>7968903
Agp's are TruTrans's number one enemy.
>>
>>7968918
>implying contact between /lgbt/ and the mainstream lgbtqia+ movement won't result in the latter becoming red pilled and our way of thinking consuming and obliterating theirs

Nice try, agp hon, enjoy your last years of mones before we take them from you and send you to the camps.
>>
>>7969039
Because you can literally see that it's round from the top of a hill. You can just look at the horizon and see it's a sphere.

It's one of those things you can tell from personal experience even before the science behind it is explains. Like the typology.
>>
>>7969081
>this is what blanchardian autists actually believe
>>7969087
>muh common sense
not science.
>>
>>7969081
>literally believing /lgbt/ will have an impact on anything
That's the autistic delusion I'm talking about
>>
>>7969097
Are you a lesbian by the way?
>>
>All the TruTrans posters are extremely autistic.
>Autism is often called a hypermasculinized brain.
>Ergo the TruTrans autists are actually men.
>>
>>7968235
[screaming]
t. blanchardian anon
the reason you do not have a direct quote is that this is the exact thing i started typologyposting to fix
>>7968903
that's rv-chan, don't try reason with her
>>7969226
i'm ftm so yes
>>7968079
there are notably more blanchardians than there used to be, in that i keep encountering them in places that are not 4chan
the majority of trans women who support the typology are themselves agp, which is statistically sensical given the same is true for the majority of trans women in general
what would happen if the typology was widely accepted would be that more hstses would transition extremely young (before puberty) because people would understand that desistence is not an issue due to the etiological similarity between homosexuals and hstses, and...that's about it
cara would still be cara, what she believes is almost as orthogonal to the typology as it is to mainstream trans thought
>>
>>7970468
>and...that's about it
A*Ps would get to transition younger because they would be able to realize what they are and A*Ps who can flourish in their natal sex wouldn't transition when they shouldn't.
>>
>>7970498
that too, but i'm not 100% sure how to model a*p transition in the blanchardian utopia
you'd get a lot more eli erlick types
i also suspect this is a situation where agp and aap should be separated because aaps in the current social context genuinely do come out and transition young on a regular basis, and from the detransitioner blogs i've read that doesn't always work out
>>
>>7970537
Why does it not always work out for AAPs? The same reason would presumably apply for AGPs too if there were more young transitioners.

AAPs transitioning earlier now just means Blanchardian utopia is closer for natal females than natal males. What separation does that mean AAP and AGP?
>>
>>7970578
>Why does it not always work out for AAPs? The same reason would presumably apply for AGPs too if there were more young transitioners.
i'm not convinced it will, because a*p people are going to be gnc in their transitioned sex after getting used to being gender-conforming, and not only are aaps on average more gnc as men than agps are as women it's harder to be a flamer than a butch. the aaps i've known who are reasonably medically transitioned and live in social contexts where they encounter a lot of people who don't know they're trans say that, while they're glad they transitioned and would probably be dead if they hadn't, they lost a lot of privilege becoming effeminate gay men and their lives are generally a lot harder in that respect than if they'd been able to suck it up and be girls. an aap in a slightly less life-or-death position might just detrans when he realizes the same thing. an agp wouldn't be in that position at all.
>AAPs transitioning earlier now just means Blanchardian utopia is closer for natal females than natal males
most of the yung aaps are tumblrites
take from that what you will
>>
>>7970605
That's interesting. So AGPs might actually be better candidates for early transition because A*P level GNC as transitioned sex is easier for a woman than a man.

Social context would change that significantly though. Historically being AGP butch would have been harder, but now there are contexts where it enables them to fit in better even than non-GNC girls, such as programming. AAPs just need their own social contexts where being flamers isn't an issue.

Are any of the ways transitioning to male is harder than sucking it up as a girl true universally regardless of subculture?

>most of the yung aaps are tumblrites
>take from that what you will
That is a social niche they can fit in that's compatible with their agender/NB level of GNC compared to both cis females and cis males.

I suppose programmer/nerd is the closest there is to that from the AGP direction.
>>
>>7968819
Is there proof that these AGP's actually presented as anything other than CIS males?
If not your claim to them being hons sounds like mad tranny talk/projection.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.