[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a transbian. I always get friendzoned by girls, cis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I'm a transbian. I always get friendzoned by girls, cis or trans.

What am I doing wrong? Why does no one want to be my gf?
>>
>>7967877
maybe youre just ugly
>>
First of all, most girls aren't into girls. Of those that are, most are only into the prettiest ones, which you probably aren't. Of those that aren't, most are probably not into mtfs.
You see, you have <1% of the population as potential partners. Keep trying though, and be as beautiful as you can! Also, some friendzones are only temporary, like a trial period to make suree you aren't a creep, but that doesn't mean you should treat them as any more or less than a friend until they make other intentions clear.
>>
>>7967881

I'm ok. Not super clocky.

OP pic kinda related.
>>
>>7967920

Thanks for the advice, anon.
>>
>>7967877
Most women are not lesbians.
The ones who are probably want a real vagina, not a dick or a neo-vagina.
Also, people who are overtly sexual or who come on too strong at inappropriate times are not attractive.
Maybe enjoy being friends and then see if it progresses from there?
Or just pay someone.
You're such a niche sexuality that you're probably not going to find many people other than chasers or other transbians who want to have sex with you.
>>
>>7967940

I get what you mean.

I never even bring up sex and I'd like to think I'm not creepy.

I've gone on a few dates with a cis woman but she just wants a "special something" but not an actual relationship.

It's just very discouraging because I've never had a relationship as an adult.. I'm a few years away from turning 30, so the clock is ticking.
>>
>>7968011
>she just wants a "special something" but not an actual relationship

that just means she needs some time to get to know you.
give her that time if you really like her.
you probably come across as desperate.
>>
>>7968042

You're right about seeming desperate.

I just gotta take things slow.

She did say that I make her melt and she always tries to make me feel beautiful all the time.
>>
lesbians like women, there's your first issue.
>>
>>7967940
>Most women are not lesbians

not true. most women are lesbians. thats why they don't want to fuck op who is a man
>>
>normal person: "no one will date me, there must be something wrong with me. How can I change?"
>transbian: "no one will date me, there must be something wrong with the . How can I make them change?"
>>
Hello, /clg/.

Thanks for coming to my thread. Make yourselves at home.
>>
>>7967877
Maybe you should of stayed a man you stupid fuck
>>
>>7968925
>don't want to fuck a girl
>must be a lesbian!
>>
>>7967877
Your mistake is trying to get with girls.

I suggest straight conversion therapy, not to make you a straight man, but the kind aimed towards lesbians that makes them straight women. Maybe Pencinator can help.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.