[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having a huge dilema I'm 25 yo and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170322_134411.jpg (141KB, 720x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_134411.jpg
141KB, 720x358px
I'm having a huge dilema

I'm 25 yo and I've identified as gay since I was in High School. It was a great confidence boost and I've always owed up to it.

Recently I said that I would not be adverse to dating a girl. I've mentally transitioned from gay to queer.

I have a friend I've known for years now. She's one of my best friends. We've always had a great time together and I could say I love her (she's actually trans from the age of 12).

She's ambitious, a hard worker, and very beautiful. Guys always are after her.

I decided to ask her on a romantic date. And she said yes, said she was very happy I asked.

But I'm dying. I was confident and strong when I asked her. But on the date I was a wreck...Still am.

I don't know if it's because she's my friend or because she's a girl. I don't usually find girls attractive. I can't imagine myself as a sexual couple. But I want to be there for her . Hug her. Maybe kiss her and protect her.

I don't want to hurt her.

Maybe it's my lack of experience with women.

I'm a mess of emotion though I constantly see good omens and reassurance from friends.

Dunno what to do. Where to seek help. Or whether I should talk to her about this confusing time that I'm facing. I just don't want her to think I don't love her...

Any advice? Maybe I should just stick with what I know? Or experiment with someone less important . On a note, she's leaving the country forever. In about a month.
>>
>>7967583
Is she a pre or non-op tranny? If so see how she is with her genitals, but be prepared to just be a perma -top, and get good at giving her prostate orgasms.
>>
>>7967583

curiosity does not equal an entire flip to your established orientation.

most gays could have sex with a woman if need be (most straights could do gay stuff too for the record). but that doesn't mean you want to date long term.

get out and try to salvage your relationship
>>
>>7967639
She's post op. She was still a child's when she transitioned.

I'm a top so I don't mind being perma top. I would miss sucking dick though. I'm good at it and do great deep throat.

>>7967642
Well, I don't want to flip my entire life. I mean, I don't see a problem with dating both girls and guys. As long as I like them. But I don't know if my lack of experience with girls is causing me to feel this.
>>
>>7967583
How was being gay a confidence boost?
>>
>>7967798

while homophobia does exist, many people will hold you to a lesser standard if you're gay. they dont expect you to be like all the other dudes, you're just a gay guy. kinda like how guys dont expect women (Even the ones that are ugly) to live up to the standards as guy friends, but will still be nice to them.

being gay means no longer having to fall short, instead they just lower the bar for you.
>>
>>7967583
Are you me?
>>
>>7967798
Because I didn't know what was wrong or different about me and I would not admit to it.

Once I admitted to it I felt more confident. I even got the courage to join wrestling in high school and to talk more and make friends.

>>7967813
Not this. I'd feel worse if the bar was lowered for me actually.
>>
>>7967820
What's your story bud?
>>
>>7967583
Follow your heart and don't be pressured to stay.

I'm probably around 15% attracted to females the rest is mostly guys or MtF. Yet I'm set to marry my now longer cis gf. On any emotional level I love her so damn much I couldn't imagine being without her, but on a physical and sexual level our relationship is a train wreck. I'm pretty much locked into this now because I can't break the emotional attachment, nor do I want to.
>>
>>7967583
Are you nuts? Don't come out in high school, idiot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.