[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will chemical castration kill my sex drive? I don't feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gayest_coffee.jpg (109KB, 558x559px) Image search: [Google]
gayest_coffee.jpg
109KB, 558x559px
Will chemical castration kill my sex drive?

I don't feel romantic attraction and losing my sexuality and being able to live as an asexual sounds nice.
>>
>>7967071
>I don't feel romantic attraction
I'm so tired of this meme. You have emotional imbalance, that's all. You are still perfectly capable of romance, even if your emotional imbalance is never quite corrected.

Don't get yourself castrated, you fucking retard.
>>
>>7967090
Men are gross, and I hate being attracted to them.

I'd rather just castrate myself and live as an asexual.
>>
>>7967122
>Men are gross, and I hate being attracted to them
You sound like a 14 year old girl.

>I'd rather just castrate myself and live as an asexual
No, you just THINK that you want that, because you are so fucking stupid. You do not really want to be castrated. Go take a walk or something so you can think at least a little more clearly.
>>
>>7967133
Let it castrate itself.
It's not like it should have children.
It is obviously mentally ill.
This is just nature's way of eliminating the less fit individuals.
>>
>>7967163
>It's not like it should have children.
I didn't think reproduction was a concern desu, I'm pretty sure OP is gay... you know, since this is /lgbt/ we're posting on.
>>
>>7967177
>I'm pretty sure OP is gay... you know, since this is /tttt/ we're posting on.
FTFY
see how silly you're being now?
>>
You're retarded op
>>
File: 1464178631834.png (67KB, 350x407px) Image search: [Google]
1464178631834.png
67KB, 350x407px
>>7967192
You're right, I don't know what I was thinking, obviously OP should just transition already and so should I!! Thank you for helping me and from now on you can call me Anastasia.
>>
>>7967163
> implying op is capable of reproducing
>>
>>7967198
>anime girl reaction image
See Anastasia?
>>
A lot of people are calling OP a retard, but think about it, if you where offered an ability not to require food and never getting hungry, many of us would take it. Why isn't it the same with sex? I know that people enjoy sex, but I'm sure that /legbutts/ is full of anons for whom libido brings more frustration than pleasure.
>>
>>7967071
>chemical castration

just put a rubber band on your testicles and cut off the circulation like we do with sheep.
eventually they will fall off.
problem solved.
disclaimer: i am not a doctor and you could die of gangrene but, hey, it's your body not mine so why should i care?
>>
>>7967678
Considering how many trannies on this board are chemically castrating themselves, it's probably a safer way than risking life-threatening infections.
>>
>>7967071
Yes.
My libido is basically non-existent now and physical intimacy with my boyfriend is the only thing that gets me going anymore.
As for the romantic attraction thing you may find that it actually becomes stronger, at least this was the case for me, though that may be due to taking oestrogen also...
>>
>>7967071
Tfw Ace
How does it feel being inferior desu
>>
>>7969446
How does it feel pretending your intimacy issues are a valid sexual orientation?
>>
>>7969456
At least Im not a cock sucker like you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.