[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that even tho you lose muscle from HRT you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1483157463294.png (2MB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483157463294.png
2MB, 1400x2000px
Is it true that even tho you lose muscle from HRT you don't lose bone density and thus are still stronger than most women?

I love playing rugby and I want to be on other womens' level, I don't want to beat them all unfairly... :(
>>
Play with the guys you stupid loser.
>>
p-p-pic unrelated??
>>
>>7966305
They lied to you. Cypro and other aa cause bone mass loss, sometimes to the point of danger https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2725306/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21755804/
>>
>>7966410
can i expect an orchiectomy to do the same? im sick of taking cypro and not being able to get drunk.
>>
>>7966305
You'll actually be much weaker than regular women even.

(That makes you juicy prey, that's all I'm going to tell).
>>
>>7972443
>>>7966305 (OP)
>You'll actually be much weaker than regular women even.

I assumed this was going to be the case. How fast does one loose muscle mass? Ive been on hrt for a year and 3 months and I was wondering when I Should expect that to start proper.

>(That makes you juicy prey, that's all I'm going to tell).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now no one will marry me!
>>
>>7972719
i'd make a guess you've already lost a fair bit of muscle mass.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now no one will marry me!

chin up anon, someone will marry you.
>>
You are in the end still much stronger, remember that mma fighter that beat all the women and that weight lifter that now keeps winning all competitions.
>>
>>7972774
That MMA fighter got her ass kicked by a cis woman. Haven't heard about the weight lifter.
>>
>>7972797
Lauren Hubbard
>>
>>7966322
tell me, is the pic about 3 cis girls abusing the 1 trap/trans girl tied up in the chair?
>>
>>7972797
Why does losing to one She Hulk ciswoman suddenly make blatant cheating okay?
>>
>>7972774
>>7973022
>You are in the end still much stronger, remember that mma fighter that beat all the women
>blatant cheating

Oh, so you have no idea what you are talking about.
Ok, cool.
>>
>>7973122
I was not the guy that made the comment about the she-hulk; you should be more careful on an anonymous site :^)
Anyways, I exaggerated with saying that transwomen are MUCH stronger than any women but they will be still generally stronger.
It's not a coincidence that these people, who were never top level when they still competed with men, are top level when competing with women.
So the comment that 'you'll be much weaker than regular women' is complete bullshit.
>>
>>7972797
Thats cheating because both of those people are hons with intensely masculine body structures. Large frames, big hands, sturdy shoulders, etc. The mma fighter was iirc a fighter as a man and the same goes for the lifter right?

There is no reason to assume with how variable hrt is that its effects on some individuals arent equal to its effects on others.
>>
>>7966305
>takes Estrogen
>gets cute and soft
>loses muscle mass by tons
>now is weak, cute, teeny tiny penis.
>cant get preggo
>cant defend herself

you could probably get mounted by a 6 year old or a large dog and there's nothing you could do to fight back, how does that make you feel trannies.
>>
File: high-impact.jpg (31KB, 396x372px) Image search: [Google]
high-impact.jpg
31KB, 396x372px
>>7973530
Good
>>
>>7973530
Ordinarily i would not give a shit about this post. But this week i tried to open a door and couldnt. I turned to walk away, and this gawky beta boy pops the door open like its nothing and holds it out for me.

I struggled with a DOOR
I used to lift weights ;_;
>>
>>7973575
This happened to me in the hospital. I was in this room with a bed, when I woke up I went over to the door with a little window in it and tried signaling to the people, because I couldn't push open the door, so I assumed it was locked. I tried talking to them (but my voice was too quiet), knocking on the door, making hand gestures through the window. But they couldn't understand. They eventually opened the door for me and I was like "thanks it was locked" and they were like "... no it wasn't". They closed the door again and I pushed as hard as I could and got the door open a little, so I realized they were right all along.
>>
>>7973595
Kill me, i did the same thing. I said it was locked and everything. And people keep telling me im too quiet now.
>>
>>7973530
>>7973575
>>7973595
Why is the thought of being so weak such a turn-on? What's wrong with me?
>>
>>7973632
I think that may just be normal mtf sexuality
>>
>>7973632
OP here, I gotta admit, it turns me on too.
It's not even some weird sissy thing either, I just love being a waif, I love the idea of a bunch of tough girls beating the shit out of me and I can't fight back for the life of me.
>>
>>7973644
But why...

>>7973647
I don't even like the thought of being beaten up, just the idea that I could be and that I need somebody strong to to protect me and open doors for me and maybe carry me.
>>
>>7973632
.... Hospital girl here, I honestly challenge cis girls and trans guys to arm wrestling matches just to lose.
>>
>>7973672
Well lets brainstorm. What do we all have in common? Male upbringing. What are men? Strong, indepdent, secure, stoic, etc. Women are often defined by men as the opposite*. Weak, dependent, insecure, hedonistic, etc. So with a male socialization probably comes that view of what femininity is.

*im not a feminist kook or nothing. If women had to define themselves favorably with a few adjectives theyd refer to men as the degrading opposites as well. Broad brush of course. Intelligent, preserving, motherly, beautiful. Dumb, reckless, arrogant, ugly.
>>
>>7973700
>Weak, dependent, insecure, hedonistic, etc.
>Intelligent, preserving, motherly, beautiful.
I want to be the favorable and the degrading...

Why does male socialization make me feel that way? I want men to only be the favorable...
>>
>>7973700
but its not even like that for me, i totally respect women who defy gender roles, i identify as a feminist, and i dont dress or act feminine at all, i just love being physically weak myself.
>>
>>7973700
Well, I obviously know that women aren't actually weak, dependent, insecure, or hedonistic, at least not as a rule. That would be hella misogynistic and fucked up if I believed that. There are so many strong women in my life, definitely stronger than me anyway. I think it's more like, we so much want to be the opposite of what we were expected to be (strong, independent, etc) because those things are associated with malehood, so we turn ourselves into weaklings. "I definitely can't be a guy if I can't even push open a door", etc.
>>
>>7966305
>I don't want to beat the all unfairly
Why not?
>>
>>7973743
because itd be fucked up and just pointless; i want a genuine challenge and just to feel like a normal woman.
>>
>>7972443
> tfw no sadistic dominating gf to overpower you
>>
>>7966410
Those are cancer patients who don't get supplemental hormones. Taking hormones maintains bone density.
>>
>>7973736
Thats more or less what i was trying to say.
>>
>>7973595
I've learned to lean into doors to get them to move.
>>
>>7973736
>That would be hella misogynistic and fucked up if I believed that.
-_-;

>definitely stronger than me anyway.
anon...

>we so much want to be the opposite of what we were expected to be (strong, independent, etc) because those things are associated with malehood,
now this speaks to me
>>
>>7973632
Cause you need a big strong BF to protect you. I'll cradle you to sleep in my arms if you want anon.
>>
>>7973572
Weak slut.
>>
>>7972851
you wish
>>
>>7973680
how hot is it?
>>
>>7973902
It's more hot if it's a girl I really like, since it lets me imagine things. Also one time I did this at a bar, and some obnoxious guy was like "wooo lesbians!" So apparently it looks like that to other people.
>>
>>7973911
does it being hot to other people make it hotter to you?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.