[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we remove the T in "LGBT"? Gender identity is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1965.jpg (42KB, 750x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1965.jpg
42KB, 750x541px
Should we remove the T in "LGBT"?
Gender identity is not the same as sexual orientation.
>>
LGBP again?
>>
We should also remove the L since they are the most autistic sect, and B because they are scum.

It should just be the G scene.
>>
What are you talking about?
Why would you remove the T from /TTTT/?
>>
its that guy xD

the pedophile spammer back with his classic pasta and img

sage
>>
>>7965527
>not wanting to turn the board into /ttt/
>>
>>7965558
>Tits Trannies and Traps
>>
Cis lesbians don't deserve anything good they're obese violent fucks.

Too many gays prone to flamboyant faggotry

FtMs are OK, fuck MtFs, bunch of sperg autismos.

Bi's are cool, no one really fucks with them though so they don't need to be here.

Just make this the FtM board, they're the only non cancer here.
>>
>>7965580
>Make this the FtM board
>Half the traffic is from MtF
>>
>>7965580
>FtMs are OK,
>fuck MtFs, bunch of sperg autismos.
???
>>
>>7965604
FtM autism manifests differently from MtF autism.
>>
>>7965580
>FtMs are OK, fuck MtFs, bunch of sperg autismos.

Have you ever met an FtM person like I swear 90% are actually autistic
>>
>>7965616
?
>>
>>7965632
>?
>>
>>7965580
>no one really fucks with Bisexuals

Except the other letters in LGBT and people who hate homosexuals.
>>
>>7965499
I do agree, the transsexuals should have their own board since their issues are very different to sexual orientation.
I do not understand how the t was even added into the gay rights movement, in fact it's quite transphobic that it has been included.
However it's too late now to separate out the movements.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.