[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We must initiate a MASC crusade that fetishes males and their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1490162136299.jpg (82KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1490162136299.jpg
82KB, 500x667px
We must initiate a MASC crusade that fetishes males and their wierdness in general.

Right now there's no reason to not be a trap if you are cute, and it's on us to change it.

Anybody have good ideas for a psyop?
>>
>>7965375
imo any male under 26 that's a NEET and doesn't have a romance yet should be forced to become a girl
>>
>tfw you weren't born in >>7965403's universe
>>
>>7965403
delete this post
>>
File: Sadness2.jpg (34KB, 736x439px) Image search: [Google]
Sadness2.jpg
34KB, 736x439px
>>7965375
>tfw too tall and stocky to ever be cute
>>
>>7965375
>yet another /pol/ false flag so they can bitch about a """degenerate takeover conspiracy"""
fuck off
>>
>>7965721
That's the last of my concerns. We legit must protect the future of our homosexual children.
>>
>>7965375
I was a trap when I was younger. I could do it again, short af and even if I am a lil' stocky, most traps irl are much stockier than me and pretend to pass.
>>
>>7965375

I think the fact that people have to mess with thier gender just to be more attractive is super hot.

It's like society wide forced fem
>>
A good 90% of males look like just that. Males. Not females in any form or way. By all means, if you look feminine and want to be a trap/femboy whatever, go for it. But the amount of people who want to be 'traps' and look like males is ridiculous. Why can't people just focus on the strengths of their own apperance instead of trying to be something they're not? I don't mean it as a put down, I WISH everyone could look how they wanted, but realistically, you just aren't going to pass or come off as attractive to other people, when you easily could've if you just put more effort into your own look, instead of some bullshit archtype

Oh and traps/femboys/whatever don't have a long shelf life either. They'll probably be convincing from, what, teen to early 30's? After that they become a shell of themselves to try and look younger (like actual women) instead of just trying to accept their age naturally and go with the benefits of that.
>>
Trust me the psyop is well underway.

Your food and water supply is covered completely with hormone disrupting chemicals.

Cooperate companies want to turn men into women because they typically consume more .

I am a victim of these grim realities never the less I will proceed with my life but part of me always knows how fucked it all is and how I know it was done to me.
>>
>>7966029
Yeah dude..if only it was that simple.

You have described the reality of the situation perfectly however you are only seeing the surface.
>>
>>7966042
THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY
>>
>>7965403
I support this message.
>>
Is it possible for me to be a top that destroys ass if I'm a feminine boy?
>>
>>7966124
god, I long so much for a feminine boy to fuck the hell out of me, and then snuggle with me
>>
>>7965536

i have the same prob :_(
>>
>>7965375
I think OP should just stop repressing and become a girl and leave the rest of us in peace to also become girls.
>>
>>7966302
Omg no, im not gonna get ruined by this wicked culture
>>
>>7966316
You already have been ruined though. You could pick "actually I'm a girl" instead you pick "THERE IS A PSYOP TO FEMINIZE MEN, DESPITE NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF IT EXISTING. THIS IS WHY I FEEL THIS WAY"
>>
>>7966369
your reading comprehension needs improvement, anon.
>>
File: 1487343233171.jpg (120KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1487343233171.jpg
120KB, 720x404px
>>7965375
/lgbt/ is really just gay /pol/.
>>
>>7966400
yup

you're either a tranny who hates everything or a gay nazi (b-but pol, i'm masc, it doesn't matter if I plough guys in the ass, i'm n-not a faggot!)

fuck this board
>>
>>7965375
>How can we be manipulative cunts?

Yeah, just don't.
>>
>>7966369
But thats tens of grand to be an ugly hon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.