[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kicked out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: 1489638230515.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1489638230515.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
Hey everyone, I'm not sure whether or not to put this on /adv/ but it's more to do with me being gay than wanting dating advice.

So I only have two months and a half until I finish highschool and as soon as I'm out I'll be kicked out of my house. I live in Texas and my mother hasn't kicked me out yet because she doesn't want to look bad, but I'll have to find my own place to live, food to buy, etc. very soon. I'm doing the best I can in a schedule full of college level courses but I could've done better if I hadn't wasted so much time trying to "fix" myself. The conversion therapy didn't work as she found an /hm/ tab open (lol) so I'm being disowned. I'm wondering if anyone else has gone through a similar situation and what's the best course of action? College acceptance letters haven't come in yet but it's not like I won't make it into a good one at least.

Tl;Dr How to deal with being kicked out ?
>>
>pic unrelated btw, sorry I didn't know what to put...
>>
File: 1487377250474.jpg (63KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
1487377250474.jpg
63KB, 680x451px
Good job op
>>
>>7964170
Tried that :/ twice lmao
>>
>>7964176
Maybe try homeless shelters. I like how you'r such a fag that your mom found your stuff
>>
>>7964143
>The conversion therapy didn't work
What was it like?
>>
>>7964143
>my mother hasn't kicked me out yet because she doesn't want to look bad, but I'll have to find my own place to live, food to buy, etc. very soon.
Pretend to everybody outside the household that you're unable to find your own place, so she has no choice but to look bad or keep you.
>>
>>7964143
do you have a friend you can stay with, even just till graduation?

if not, try this >>7964208 there's probably places specifically for gay teens, but they might be far away
>>
>>7964208
this. say you were kicked out for being trans so they have to take you in even if they only look after women.
>>
>>7964208
she looked through my history, she's one of the people who think 4chan is a hacker

>>7964263
>pretend lol

>>7964418
It is, it's also inner city and from my volunteer work I would seriously loathe being there. I might room with a friend who already graduated.

>>7964244
I can't speak for others but it's pretty much just bashing in your head that it's disgusting and doing pavlov-esque things like pinching yourself to associate gay thoughts with pain. It wasn't electroshock or anything like that but to say it isn't mind-numbing would be a lie.
>>
>>7964487
How did your family make you go to the therapy?
>>
File: 1488508506428.png (306KB, 983x616px) Image search: [Google]
1488508506428.png
306KB, 983x616px
>>7964497
Ultimatum: Won't pay for any school-related things, going out with friends, be disowned as son

but if conversion worked everything would be ok and would be forgotten (^:
I was initially forced to come out after the school counselor told them to get me a therapist
>>
>>7964538
The counselor breached your confidentiality to out you to your Christian family?
>>
>>7964543
Nah, she called me in because I bombed this test and it went against the usual AP student way, my parents were screaming in my face why the fuck are you so unhappy that the counselor calls us?
>>
>>7964578
>and it went against the usual AP student way,
What do you mean?
>>
>>7964611
You have to maintain a 70+ average to stay in the AP (advanced placement) class, it's pretty much college credit
>>
Not sure if it works the same in 'merica but I'm from aus, when I got kicked out of home I caught a plane to the closest major city and walked around to all the hostels in the CBD until someone would give me a room in exchange for work. After like the 14th one (it was peek season) they let me because too many staff members called in sick that day. we got drunk together after shift and I told them what had happened and they sort of secretly 'kept' me there until the manager (who only showed up during the day) gave me a proper job. Though a few nights I slept in the storage room behind the bar because paying customers took up all the beds.

It was the same sort of timeframe for me too, I got kicked out right after highschool ended, applied for a bunch of unis but didn't know if I had gotten in yet. Turns out I did get into one in the city, and for the first semester I commuted from the hostel to the uni, somethings working the night shift and sleeping in the library. I also got free food through the hostel too.
Once I got some money and experience I got a job at a cafe near the uni and moved into a shared house and life stopped being so shit.

Goodluck, OP, hang in there, you'll probably feel like shit for many more years but once you find your feet and some decent friends everything just kinda works out in the end.
>>
Throw a tantrum and destroy everything when you leave
>>
Hey OP, what city are you in?
San Antonio here
>>
>>7964487
>4chan
>hacker
Normies amirite
>>
>>7964487
>not WIN+L'ing your laptop every time you walk away from it
why
I hid being bi and trans from my parents successfully for like 7-8 years easily
it was depressing af, but I never once came close to being caught
>>
>>7964143
Best get your necessities packed. Google shelters in the area. Prepare to apply for welfare. Apply for financial aid because as a homeless kid you are about to be considered "below the poverty line."
>>
Why do Americans kick their children out at 18?
In the civilized world we happily let our children stay in the family home for as long as they need.
>>
>>7966237
Well this kid is being kicked out because he's gay, but you know, baby boomer bootstrap mentality. Now that the U.S. is becoming more bleak, it's becoming normal for people to still be living with their parents, but it's seen as shameful by many still. Millennials and the not as cool younger generation are doing everything later, but we're still bound by the bootstrap nonsense of the influential old farts who are still in power.
>>
When my parents kicked me out I got into selling drugs to get by, but it seems like you're the preppy "has-his-life-sorted-out" type so maybe don't do that.
I also roomed with a friend and his family, but before that I slept on the streets a lot. If it comes down to you having to sleep on the street, seemingly out of pride, remember that if a supposedly good spot isn't taken by someone homeless it's probably because cops frequently pass it and will force you out for loitering.
>>
Serious question: where are you?

We can help you a lot better if we know where you are. And personally, if you're near me I wouldn't offering a couch to sleep on as long as you're nearby.
>>
>>7966255
Over here where I live, I'm in southern Europe, a parent is required by law to support their kid as long as necessary, even when said kid is late into their 40s and still living with mommy and daddy. If you produce offspring and they're NEET bags of shit then as a parent you can consider yourself fucked with a monster nigger cock. Leech's going to stay there and you can't do anything to kick them out.
>>
>>7964143
Look for gay youth centers and go talk to them. They are pretty good about getting food and resources for teens being kicked out and disowned by family.

t. worked at a gay youth center for a year
>>
>>7966237
I'm not american. We immigrated from South America a while ago, Just got citizenship this year. #gays4trump

>>7966112
I was working on some chemistry and economy work and didn't see the need to clear everything since I just use 4chan for /pol/ and /po/, but I can't deny that I don't go to /hm/ on the weekends lol

>>7966255
At least I'm able to look for shelters here, back in my country I would've been thrown out immediately with nowhere to go. I have a great education here that I'm really concerned about losing though. :/

>>7966287
>>7965628
Houston, texas, around half an hour westward from it though, Katy/Cinco ranch area (^:

>>7964975
No, they've worked their asses off to get me into this country. I've already hurt them and dissapointed them enough.

>>7964962
Thanks man (^: Hope you're doing good now

>>7966303
>>7964962
Yeah I've already seen some places to go to but they're really far from where I am but either way once I'm done here I'll have some where to go

>>7966292
In my home country the family is really close, but .. isn't that excessive?
>>
>>7966275
Funny you say that, I had the opportunity to run away like three years ago with a friend (/romantic interest) who's kinda rich now because he sells so many drugs.

I've already sold some in the past but decided not to go with him nor continue selling drugs because the whole disappointment thing

>he also got caught and spent two years in jail, got out a few months ago
>told me to go with him again
>said no
>regret (not much though)
>>
>>7968132
How did he handle the time in jail?
>>
>>7967013
I live in north Houston. If push comes to shove, feel free to hit me up, famalam. It's an hour's drive from Katy
>>
File: 774.png (862KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
774.png
862KB, 800x1400px
>>7968164
Pence will save me

>>7968221
How ? ?

>>7968155
I'm too attractive for that, antifa people are gross :/

>>7968202
I never really asked but he didn't seem all that affected by it. He was used to going to going to juvenile detention and he was already on probation. He violated his probation by feeding his codeine addiction, so he got 2 years. I think he got caught with the weedheads at school so that's why he was on probation. Never got caught with drugs though. His brother is on the same path as him :/

But he was obviously really sad about missing two years of his life. He knocked up a girl before me and him became a thing. That kid is three now, says he's taking care of her. Easy since he's fucking rich.
>>
>>7968690
>But he was obviously really sad about missing two years of his life.
How could you tell he was sad about it?

It's not fair to lose that much just for being around weedheads.
>>
So why'd you vote for the right if you knew this was gonna be your life?

Anyways even if you don't get into a college you want see if you can get in as a lgbt student liaison. You'll probably have to indulge in their leftist beliefs but it'll give you a place to stay
>>
>>7964143
Just make sure to post all about it on Facebook so your mom can get properly socially ostracized for being a totally worthless mother like she deserves.

Just wait till you're out, then make sure all her friends and family and co-workers especially know she kicked out her 18 year old child (no offense, but I teach kids your age) just because he was homo. Odds are most people with a soul will view it as a monstrous act and her as a bad person for chucking her son into the world in such a bad way, fucking up his opportunities and potentially ruining his life forever.
>>
>>7968725
If he's rich it doesn't really matter, kid already won the birth lottery.

So much worse could happen to him and I'd still think he had no right to bitch. Fuck, he has a kid too, and many of us will never get that.
>>
>>7968725
He was sad he missed so many of his "friends" parties

>>7968736
>implying it's the republican party that kicked me out and not the latino culture, I'm not even a republican #libtard4lyfe Regardless, It's easy for me to make friends and stuff, not to toot my horn or anything.

>>7968750
>implying the rest of my relatives wouldn't do the same
Maybe some of her friends would see it as excessive, but she's moving after I'm gone so not a big deal
>>7968765
No. He comes from a low middle class family. He makes hundreds of dollars in drug deals. I would be in love if he wasn't so boring and didn't have that horrible weed voice
Also the baby is a no no
>>
>>7964143
>The conversion therapy didn't work
Probably, you'd shall put more effort into turning yourself into what you really want yourself to be. Be less egoistic and think of your parents, imagine what a disgrace you are to them, how much pain they do feel.
It's time to get a real work and start helping your familiy, perhaps you earning your money for family would make them forgive you. You can be anything you want, it's up to your choice, that is what I firmly believe.
>>
>>7966237
That's not an American thing, that's a straight disease thing.
>>
File: 1489725842499.jpg (63KB, 625x626px)
1489725842499.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>7968882
>mfw people assume they know what I've been through
>>
>>7968910
I came out to my mum 7 years ago and she suffered a severe depression because of that, I had to work very hard to earn a fraction of her trust back.
Still, you got to realize that nobody needs you IRL as much as your family, and that you owe them your very existence, how did I realize when mum went mental because of me.
>>
>>7968690
Do you own a car?
>>
>>7969049
Technically yeah, but they might not let me take it
>>7968958
>implying I haven't gone through this already.
>>
>>7966292
To be fair, 40 is excessive. Mid-late 20s seems more reasonable. But still, if your child turns out that badly it's at least partially the parent's fault unless the kid is like genetically handicapped or something.
>>
>>7966292
>kid is late into their 40s
>kid

You're almost closer to retirement than to childhood.
>>
>>7969288
is this bait? have you seen their tumblrs?
>>
I was homeless for 2 years.

>go to rainbow gatherings
free food, shelter, cute dirty boys
>Get EBT
Its easy. go to the dept of health and human services. Use this for ice cream and pizza
>hop freight trains
Its fun
>live in a squat
I wasnt really that homeless when I could go to new orleans and live with a bunch of other queers in a house without drywall.
>Do not feel like you need to stay anywhere.
>buy a van
>>
>>7969288
most I know are either manly punks in their 30s or nerdy IWW boys in their kid 20's
>>
>>7969288
Super Bait
>>
>>7969288
>Clearly you haven't been around them.
i haven't met a sigel antifa how is a fucking metal case or some junkie criminal
>>
File: g20-bb-on-cop-car.jpg (181KB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
g20-bb-on-cop-car.jpg
181KB, 416x312px
>>7969614
>strong jawlines
that's why they're covered up? lol

I was talking about the way they behave is extremely unattractive. Their groupthink makes their personalities consist only of hatred, resentment, and a victim-hero complex. The complexes are something I despise. The ones at
>meetings or smashie actions
may not be like this but from what I've seen captured on videos and going to a protest myself, I can safely say these aren't people I would get along with.
>>
>>7972536
>Yeah, fuck people who aren't cowards and will stand up to the police state and big corporations.

Fuck people who break people's shit when they're not related to their cause at all. I'm against monopolies and how tax deductions favor the richest people and corporations. Breaking cars and small businesses of people who you don't even know, or even stopping someone from going to work so they'll get less hours or fired is not the way to say you want the people at the top to be more accountable.

People who loathe something/someone so much that they disregard what they do to others aren't my cup of tea.
>>
File: refds.png (323KB, 816x469px) Image search: [Google]
refds.png
323KB, 816x469px
>>7972620
>any car anywhere
...yes??? Guilt of association: Someone thinks something represents the EvIlL government and people support destroying it.

People trying to get ahead in life shouldn't be the victims of a protest.

>they control all the branches of government and all the powerful military/police forces.

The job of a politician is to stay in power and making business owners, people appalled by riots, people who may well have been on the other side had they not been turned off by people's behavior will vote for the other side.

Not sure what story you read, this one is about a -man who thankfully survived.
>>
>>7964143
>Pretend that conversion therapy has worked >Get a "girlfriend"
>Go to college and be a massive faggot
>???
>Profit
>>
>>7972864
>get a girlfriend
with what money?
>>
>>7975074
Just ask a female friend that your close to to pretend for you
>>
>>7975746
Can't lie to them, I feel dishonest enough lol. It's alright though, I already have a plan put together. Hopefully I'll be alright. Thanks y'all
>>
>>7980421
>can't lie to them
Hahahaha
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.