[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hear drag queens are kicked out of pride parades because its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1451287330209.gif (2MB, 294x219px) Image search: [Google]
1451287330209.gif
2MB, 294x219px
I hear drag queens are kicked out of pride parades because its insensitive to trannies.

Why are trannies so insufferable?
>>
>>7963658
>France
>brown
It checks out!
>>
If we are trying to make others understand we are just regular people why allow parades to be filled with vulgar in your face disgusting fag behavior?
>>
>>7963731
That's not the purpose of pride parades at all. What makes you think gays who are out there enjoying themselves give a shit what straight people want from them?
>>
>>7963708
is there something wrong with being brown?
>>
>>7963731
>we cant have X because it invalidates Y
>>
>>7963783
yes
>>
>>7963809
what is wrong about it
>>
>>7963783
Try living in Africa.
>>
>>7963844
>implying all """brown""" people live in Africa
>implying all countries in Africa are the same
why are you so ignorant
>>
>>7963859
Try a brown area in your own country then!
>>
>>7963916
I live in a brown country and never had any problems
>>
>>7963926
I expect you just don't know any better from not having seen normal countries.
>>
>>7963998
whatever, whitay
>>
>>
File: IMG_0242.jpg (22KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.jpg
22KB, 150x150px
>>7964951
Why can't gay men just suck it up and deal with it that both straights and LBT's alike find them to be disgusting pieces of shit?
>>
Can you post a link to any recent articles stating this has happened?
I think you are a liar.
>>
>>7964963
t. agp hon who everyone abhors even more
>>
>>7964033
This is the kind of inferior culture I'm talking about.
>>
Because trannies rank higher on the hierarchy of oppression than gay guys
>>
>>7964963
As a bi guy, I need gay men so that enough boipucci is available in order to fully satisfy my sexual appetites.
>>
>>7967823
a bisexual who is actually a top with men?
you're like a unicorn!
i wish there were more of you.
my dream is to get fucked by a guy and then watch him fuck a girl and maybe lick his balls while he fucks her.
>>
>>7964963
I'm with Cara on this one, gay men are fucking shit. I can't wait for lynchings to make a come back desu.
>>
>>7967941
>lynchings

haha good one.
the trannies will be first in line.
half of hitler's storm troopers were gay men.
>>
>>7967949
>it's a delusional faggot thinks he's the right wing ideal episode
fags are so pathetic senpai, it's just so sad
>>
>>7967963
kill the trannies and faggot flamers

t. a normal gay guy
>>
>>7963658
do you have any proof of this happening? sounds like complete bullshit to me
>>
>>7968405
people can tell you're a faggor from miles away, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>7963658
Because they are mentally ill, duh.
>>
>>7964963

B here. I don't find gays to be disgusting. I find certain fetishes to be disgusting, and I think those fetishes might be more prevalent among gays, but they're not really unique to gays, nor are they held by the majority of them...

More disgusting though is stalking trannies and stealing from cis girls like you've done, Cara.
>>
It gives trannies a bad name
>>
>>7969281
trannies give drag queens a bad name
>>
Let's be honest if you are mtf
Once you get tits or if you are ftm once you get rid of the tits you shouldn't be part of lgbt anymore
Ergo a mtf dating a guy that is straight in my book kick them out of lgbt
>>
>>7969405
Please, drag queens give themselves a bad name because they are all talentless agp trash.
>>
>>7975772
drag queens are hsts af
>>
File: IMG_0674.jpg (46KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
46KB, 400x335px
9 In like maner also, that women adorne themselves in modest apparell, with shamefastnesse and sobrietie, not with broided haire, or gold, or pearles, or costly aray,

10 But (which becommeth women professing godlines) with good works.

11 Let the woman learne in silence with all subjection:

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurpe authoritie over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression:

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saued in child-bearing, if they continue in faith and charitie, and holinesse, with sobrietie.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.