[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove Jesus wasn't at least transsexual? >Protip:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Could Jesus be transgender.jpg (78KB, 266x408px) Image search: [Google]
Could Jesus be transgender.jpg
78KB, 266x408px
Prove Jesus wasn't at least transsexual?
>Protip:
!! You can't
>>
Jesus was an attack helicopter.
>>
>>7960205
Jesus is God.
God created MAN in his image.
Women were created from man.
God is a man.
I'm pro trans but do not fuck about with God.
It's not funny.
>>
>>7960585
>women being created from the body of a man
sounds pretty trans to me desu
>>
File: 1424983544478.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424983544478.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>7960205
Jesus of Nazareth led massive peaceful protests against the Roman Empire's occupation of Judea, similar to Gandhi's peaceful protests against the British Empire occupying India.

Jesus was crucified, but his legacy lived on, so the Roman Empire unscrupulously decided to use his legacy. They altered the history about Jesus, giving him supernatural powers like a demi-god of Roman myth, and also giving him a new pro-Roman message ("render unto Caesar what is Caesar's")

They made a new cult and its teaching were enforced by Roman law, later this would become the Roman Catholic Church. Only fragments of Jesus actual message are still taught today, instead people focus on the magick stuff Constantine added to the Bible at the big Roman council that would determine Biblical canon for ages to come.

So, in conclusion, he seriously could have been trans for all we know. The truth about Jesus of Nazareth has been lost.
>>
>>7960585
God actually created Adam and Lillith. Lillith wanted to be on top during sex sometimes and God was like HELLL NAAAHHH. She ditched the garden and fucked an archangel and become the mother of so God decided to make women out of Adam's rib. So I guess you could say that God is transdemon, cause God made the mother of demons in the image of God. At the very least God created the first woman in God's image implying a feminine aspect.

You are taking this way too seriously.
>>
how do people believe this
>>
>>7960596
God is not fucking trans. Wtf is trans about that?
Woman was made so man would have company.
MAN was made in God's image not woman.
Stop being offensive?

>>7960606
What are you talking about?
Wtf is Lilith.
God created ADAM in His image.
God created Eve for Adam from his rib.
What you're saying is a MORTAL SIN so I suggest you go to confession pretty soon because as of now you're no longer in God's grace and are on the path to hell.
>>
>>7960676
Oh yeah baby. Tell me I'm going to hell again. I blasphemed against our lord and savior. I'm a huge fag that deserves to be punished with your thick crusader cock.
>>
>>7960676
I dunno dude
OT god is all hard and masculine
NT god is loving, forgiving, caring... y'know, like a mother
god is basically the transiest of trans entities
>>
Well,we should firstly prove he existed to begin with.
>>
>>7960686
I didn't say you deserve to be punished, that's up to God.
But mocking God is the greatest sin after denying him.
I sincerely hope you find the strength to fight whatever demon is making you say these blasphemous things.
God doesn't hate gays, He just won't accept those who disrespect Him into heaven.
You might think it's all a joke but it's not.
Please go to church and talk to a priest.
And you really have to confess what you've said on here because even killing someone isn't as sinful.

>>7960714
God has always been loving.
God is not a human, he doesn't suffer from the personality quirks of humans.
You can't judge God as masculine or feminine because He isn't human. He is God.
>>
>>7960205
>long hair
>that estrogenized face
>that soft skin

Jesus was trutrans
>>
>>7960730
seems like you're judging god as masculine by referring to god as male

and yeah, course god doesn't suffer anymore- she transitioned around the time of the new testament
She's all-mighty too, so it was a perfect transition. Like, shoulders and everything
>>
>>7960742
That's why she allowed herself to die on the cross
Suicide is a sin, but she didn't want to live cause there wasn't any good way to transition back then

It all makes sense now
>>
>>7960742
Jesus was obviously a FtM, no way that's a dude's face.
>>
>>7960599
>Jesus was crucified, but his legacy lived on, so the Roman Empire unscrupulously decided to use his legacy. They altered the history about Jesus, giving him supernatural powers like a demi-god of Roman myth, and also giving him a new pro-Roman message ("render unto Caesar what is Caesar's")

[citation needed]
>>
>>7960596

There is something reminiscent of the trans experience, but not in a salacious way, in a way I think is very spiritually affirming to trans people: man-and-yet-woman bears some stark similarities to man-and-yet-God. If my next trans GF is a heathen I hope I can point her to Catholic doctrine as the best affirmation of her nature, and by the grace of God make a good Christian wife out of her.
>>
>>7960205
Long hair on men was fairly common.
Then the protestants decided it caused pride and vanity and stopped it.
Then protestants became the majority of western civilization.
Then everyone else modelled themselves after the west.
Now it's uncommon and we have stupid threads like this.
>>
>>7961047
>I hope I can point her to Catholic doctrine as the best affirmation of her nature
Explain to me how being trans meshes with Catholicism's hatred for body modification
>>
>>7961025
Constantine and the Council of Nicea. This would be common knowledge if the ancient records of the Roman Catholic Church were ever actually let out of their dusty tomb. They hide a LOT of real history in the vaults of the Holy See.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.