[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be trans and also be AGP? I'm pretty sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1490064154233.png (418KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
1490064154233.png
418KB, 600x802px
Is it possible to be trans and also be AGP? I'm pretty sure I'm AGP at least somewhat but I also experience dysphoria.
>>
AGP are truetrans OP, the other kind of 'trans' people only do it to trick straight people.
>>
>>7959557
Every tranny is AGP more or less. When they claim otherwise, they're lying.
>>
>>7959579
Not the HSTS ones.
>>
>>7959557
AGP is literally a type of trans, that's the point of Blanchardianism.

Go transition now, so you don't end up transitioning in your forties.
>>
>>7959579
>>7959653
Well that's nice to know
>>
>>7959557
No, that means your fetish is going too far, get medical help, preferably from a Christian background
>>
>>7959557
If you have dysphoria you should probably transition
>>
>>7959557
Forget everything you read about Blanchard.
Try hrt, keep going if you like it.
>>
>>7961439
>Forget everything you read about Blanchard.
This is excellent advice for anyone. Geneerally, psychologists' pseudoscientific theories about other people's behaviour should be ridiculed and dismissed.
>>
>>7961439
>>7961465
>forget the truth
>>
>>7959557
u developed an emotional attachment to ur sexual object (urself as female) and then it becacme an identity of it's own over time
>>
>>7967334
explain more pls
>>
>>7964285
>implying that garbage is the truth
his theories are rejected by the actual medical professionals due to LACK OF EVIDENCE

dumbass
>>
>>7961439
>Blanchard said agps should transition
>forget this! Transition instead!
>>
>>7967375
Are you saying Blanchard's research and his 4chan's prophet's experiences are not infallible?
Heresy.
>>
>>7959557
Forget the people who are telling you to forget Blanchardianism.

AGP is a subtype of trans, and AGPs can benefit from transitioning. Think about it, you know it to be true: you experience both AGP and dysphoria.

Now get on with transitioning!
>>
>>7959837
Nice meme!
>>
File: halloween.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
halloween.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>7959557
There is no such thing as AGP.
>>
>>7968282
She literally experiences AGP, I'm pretty sure it's hard to convince her it doesn't exist.
>>
File: BpxbX5dCIAAEC6R.jpg (29KB, 280x640px) Image search: [Google]
BpxbX5dCIAAEC6R.jpg
29KB, 280x640px
>>7968288
She literally does not and has just convinced herself of something ridiculous because there is no such thing.
>>
>>7967864
>AGP is a subtype of trans,
What about cis male AGPs then?
>>
>>7968375
I dunno. Maybe their AGP is less intense? Or maybe there's a distinction between AGP-as-a-fetish and AGP-as-a-sexual-orientation.
>>
>>7968427
If they don't get dysphoria but still have an AGP orientation would that mean AGP isn't a subset of trans after all?
>>
>>7968493
Ok, what I really meant is that there is an AGP-spectrum of people, and the people far enough out on this AGP-spectrum to experience dysphoria are one of the two types of trans. (With the other being the ones who are far enough out on the HSTS-spectrum.)
>>
>>7968574
Do you think it is a spectrum rather than a distinction between a fetish and an orientation?
>>
>>7968651
>and an orientation?
I have no idea why blanchardians keep repeating something so retarded.
>>
>>7968664
How is it any different from other orientations?
>>
>>7968692
How is it anything like them? And why does it not persist through transition, despite body becoming closer to the "object of your desires"?
>>
>>7968743
It's a sexual and romantic attraction. That's literally what an orientation is.

I wish I knew why it doesn't persist.
>>
>>7968783
>romantic attraction
Just no.
>a sexual attraction
Where do you draw a line between fetish and orientation when it comes to sexual attraction though?

To me AGP seems like nothing more than a fetish that can be comorbid with being trans, possibly as some sort of mechanism of repression. Would explain why transitioning gets rid of it.
>>
>>7959557
Uh, agp is not trans lol
>>
>>7968840
>>romantic attraction
>Just no.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.