[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it transphobic if a gay man doesn't want to date a ftm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

File: cisgif.gif (1003KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
cisgif.gif
1003KB, 500x236px
Is it transphobic if a gay man doesn't want to date a ftm because he doesn't have a penis?
>>
>>7958735
No. People are allowed to have preferences.
>>
Extremely.

Per the rules. You now must transition to accommodate tastes and that poor transgender victim.
>>
>>7958735
Yes, but FtM's are disgusting so it's okay.
>>
>>7958735
No it just means he isn't gay.
>>
>>7958735
What is this gif from?
>>
>>7958911
Gatchaman Crowds

Rui is the best girl hands down
>>
>>7958735
not transphobic at all. gay dudes are usually really only attracted to the cock itself, not the guy as a whole- hence the whole sissy subculture.
>>
>>7958772
>he's not gay for wanting a penis
>>7958735
No. You're homophobic for wanting a gay man to fuck a woman.
>>
>>7959041
>>he's not gay for wanting a penis
He's not gay for not being attracted to men.
>>
>>7958735
>"I'm sorry, you're a great guy but I'm not attracted to vaginas"
not transphobic
>"I'm sorry, I'm only attracted to real men"
transphobic
>>
This seems like a good thread for this question:

If a MtF that hates men and a FtM that calls women harpies are together, are they really just both invalidating each other?
>>
>>7959119
you are why we aren't taken seriously, please fuck off forever
>>
>>7959683
No, they are just the average old married couple
>>
People are allowed to have preference in the genitals of their partners.

However, saying you won't date FTM's in general is transphobic.

If you want to say you will only date FTM's with surgery then cool you can do that. (It is still being a tad shitty but a better approach is to just date people and if you like them be with them. If you find they are lacking anatomy you want move on. )
>>
>>7959718
What if you're with a FtM before they came out? Is it then transphobic if you tell them you couldn't deal with them having bottom surgery?
>>
Who cares? Trannies ain't human, they have no feelings or rights.
>>
>>7959690
>i-i'm not like the other trannies please accept me straight masters
i'm not even a tranny but people like you are so fucking pathetic is disgusting
>>
>>7959718
>saying you won't date FTM's in general is transphobic.
People are allowed to have preferences in their partners. If someone doesn't want to date blacks or women or FTM's, he can do that and it's not shitty or uncool.
>>
>>7959799
Now we're going a bit too far, technically he has the RIGHT to do that, but he's going to get called out as a shitty or uncool person if he's just like "yeah I would never date black people".
>>
>>7959801
Wow, not everybody is bisexual, asshole. Having preferences in your partner is fine and not a problem.
>>
>>7959799
and people are allowed to challenge your snowflake ass, it's 2015+2, get real
>>
>>7958989
Jesus Anon you can't just give them sauce you have to make them beg for it first.
>>
>>7959823
>not wanting to be forced to date a race/sex/orientation you aren't attracted to is being a special snowflake
>>
>>7959718
>However, saying you won't date FTM's in general is transphobic.
No it's not, there are many reasons someone might not want to date a trans person.

There's a huge difference between broad-brush judgement of someone's worth as a person based on a random group they belong to vs a broad-brush preference for the type of person you can see yourself building a life with.

Unless the specific reason you won't date trans people is that you're transphobic and hate them in other contexts too, having a preference isn't transphobic.
>>
>>7958735
>man wants his partner to have benis
>you don't have bebis
>you not get his pebis

This is caveman-tier logic, desu
>>
>>7958735
>making this thread just so people will have an excuse to shit on ftms
>cis gays will assume this question was asked by a buttblasted ftm looking to feed a victim complex and respond accordingly
>>
>>7959119
but a ftm is not a man?
>>
>>7959801
I wouldn't date a black person.

Its not racism its just a preference.
>>
>>7959799
Das racist. If you don't date black men, you are a racist. If you don't date trans-people you are transphobic. It's that simple honey. It's 2017, get with it.
>>
>>7962313
Shit, there isn't a large market of trans blacks. Im gonna be doomed into being either racist or transphobic!
>>
>>7959690
Stop it. Get help
>>
>>7959799
>Preference
A preference means you feel most attracted to one feature but would date/fuck someone who doesn't have that if they check your other boxes.
For example, I have a preference for thick girls, but I'd date a skinny girl if she was cute and our personalities meshed well.

In OP's case, yes it is transphobic.
A preference would be for guys with dicks, but you'd still date an FTM if you got along well with him, etc.
>>
>>7963936
How is it transphobic for not dating a man* because of lack of penis?
>>
>>7963936
I am a gay bottom.

It is not trans phobic.

Stop it.
>>
File: tumblr_lzvi6mVcJY1qhh6xjo1_500.gif (917KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzvi6mVcJY1qhh6xjo1_500.gif
917KB, 500x281px
>>7958735
Wait.
The gay man doesn't have a penis?
Oh, the ftm doesn't have a penis...
Last time I checked, the gays don't into vagina.
If that is a crime then lock me up, honey!
I'm guilty.
Guilty as charged!
Give me the dick
Or I'm gonna be sick
>>
>>7958735
I've always considered myself 100% homo, but I met a super cute ftm recently that's caused me to reevaluate. I've been obsessing over this and I think I really want to fuck her.

Are most ftms open to anal? I don't think I'd be able to deal with a vagina, at least not at first. I'm not on that level yet. I'd need to build up to that shit over time if I absolutely had to.
>>
>>7964187
vaginas make a better fuck than assholes
>>
>>7964205
transbians actually believe this!
>>
>>7964256
Im a bi guy.

I get fucked by guys and I fuck girls.

I don't know why anyone would want to fuck an asshole.
>>
>>7964187
Just don't do it, if you don't see him as a guy, things can't end well.
>>
>>7964205
I personally have my doubts about that. Seeing how straight men are so obsessed with anal sex and regard it as a rare treat to be savored makes me think vaginas are overrated.

However, even if it is better, I'd want to stick with what I'm most familiar with first. The whole scenario is foreign enough to me as it is.
>>
Bi-sex master race here

I'll penetrate anyone attractive to my taste and consenting
In my experience gay guys just don't want vagina, one guy just couldn't even stand the feminine smell.
A barfly girl I brought home along with her much hotter friend I was with passed out in his bed.
I check the bed after I sent them home looked fine, no puke, just remade it and left it alone.

He came home, smelled his bed then almost instantly washed his sheets. Said
"It smells like a terrible now"

Yeah had to suck some serious cock at that.
>>
>>7964265
That's just it, I did think she was a guy when I first met her. That's where the initial attraction came from and why it's so weird knowing it's actually a girl now. I can't shake the original feelings I had though.

To be honest, I'm more upset at the thought of being biscum.
>>
>>7964398
You are just being an asshole for no reason at this point, don't get close to him, just don't.
>>
>>7964415
her*
>>
>>7963936
not really though.

saying anyone HAS to be at least hypothetically willing to date anyone leads to all kinds of unhealthy relationship dynamics. anyone can turn down a person for any reason, as long as they do it respectfully, and saying otherwise just gives shitheads easier opportunities to coerce and guilt someone into dating them against their will.

if i know someone's not physically attracted to me at all, then i don't want to go out with them either.
>>
>>7963936
I have a preference for my dates to not have HIV

Am I HIV-phobic for refusing to date people with HIV?
>>
>>7964493
No, but you are homophobic and racist.
>>
>>7964511
How is it homophobic and racists to not want to date someone with HIV?

Are you implying only gay blacks have HIV?
>>
>>7964517
It's statistically more likely.

It's no different to refusing to serve customers if their names are commonly black or if they have a lisp when you speak on the phone.
>>
>>7964517
>>7964493
>falling for it
>>
>>7964415
I was only thinking of maybe hooking up, not starting a relationship or anything.

I don't want to offend or harm anyone, of course. Sorry if I'm coming across as a dick here. Obviously, I'm completely ignorant of trans issues and have no idea what I'm talking about. All I know is that my sexual identity has been shaken up by this and I'm unsure how to proceed.
>>
>>7964398
>straight guys deals with getting a boner to a trap: gay edition
>>
>>7964535
>refusing to date people with HIV is racists
>>
>>7964557
for future reference, calling a trans man "her" or "it" is incredibly demeaning and insulting in any context. he is not a girl and you're not bi because you like someone who looks exactly like any other guy but happens to not have a dick.

you should probably not bother trying to get with him if you're not used to this stuff though.
>>
>>7964689
>you should probably not bother trying to get with him if you're not used to this stuff though.
He could teach anon how to use pronouns when they start dating.
>>
>>7964689
Liking any kind of tranny makes you non-monosexual, stop pretending otherwise.
>>
>>7964689
technically she is biologically a man.
>>
no. i'm a lesbian and won't date transwomen with penises. i'm just not attracted to that genitalia. it's okay to have preferences, it'd only be transphobic if i wouldn't date her just because she was trans.

after bottom surgery? absolutely. but im not asexual, and im not going to force myself to pretend to be attracted to something i'm not. its disrespectful to both myself and her, and any mtf that isn't a batshit insane entitled jinglefuck will understand. it is, unfortunately, one of the drawbacks of being trans that can't really be helped.
>>
>>7964788
The topic is an FtM, idiot.
>>
>>7964809
any ftm*

oops got a little lost in my example there
>>
>>7964809
See for lesbians post OP is ok since you cant really tell the difference between eating a real pussy and eating a fake pussy.

I still think its ok for gay guys to not want to date post op ftm's since a fake penis can't get erect like a real penis also they are never hung
>>
>>7964830
i'd have to agree. trans penises look like absolute shit, sorry.
>>
>>7958772
Lol
>>
>>7959722
Not at all. I'm an FtM and don't expect others to be ok with it. Imo it's kinda the tradeoff. Either I can hate myself and have others br happy or I can be ok with myself and have some others be happy.

I resent myself and don't want to be trans tho so who knows
>>
>>7965336
*be unhappy
>>
>>7958735
Is it cisphobic if trannies don't want to date chasers?
>>
>>7965512
No, that's misandrist.
>>
>>7965512
chasers aren't people, they have no feelings or rights
>>
yes

a man is a man

a ftm is a man

just buy a fucking dildo you transphobe
>>
preferring cis sexual partners isn't transphobic

you can't force people to like you or be attracted to your body. find someone else
>>
>>7967879
Why do FTMs think trying to shame gay men into relationships will work? If all the: homophobic religious sects, oppressive governments, abusive parents, conversion therapists etc. didn't make gays want vaginas; then I highly doubt calling gays that want dick "afraid of FTMs" will accomplish anything.

Just date guys that aren't repulsed by your genitalia. Bisexuals are good people, chase them instead of the gay men that aren't interested in you.
>>
>>7968078
t. sub-par bottom whore

You're obviously afraid of FtM's cause you know we'll eventually become the ideal and you will be obsolete.
>>
>>7968094
She's probably an mtf who knows people pick natal females over her.
>>
>>7968094
Please unpack that.
How is the person that doesn't want to have sex with you a whore, and aren't FTMs already the ideal for people with that fetish?
>>
>>7968186
I mean the ideal for the whole gay male community, dummy.
>>
File: khekeesi.jpg (51KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
khekeesi.jpg
51KB, 573x609px
>>7968078
>Bisexuals are good people

Thanks a lot, anon, I just spilled iced tea all over my keyboard.
>>
>>7959799
there you're conflating sexual orientation with sexual preferences. not wanting to date black people is a preference, and it is shitty and uncool, but, you know, to each his own. not wanting to date women indicates a person's sexual orientation, which is not something that can be chosen or overcome.
>>
>>7968078
>strawmanning

they don't. only one person in this thread has said anything remotely like that, and they're probably just trolling. just say you think ftms are disgusting and repulsive instead of pretending it's all some big jew conspiracy to coerce you into putting your benis in vagina.
>>
>>7958735
>Is it transphobic if a gay man doesn't want to date a ftm because he doesn't have a penis?

It's the same as if a straight doesn't want to date a pos-OP tranny. It is not transphobia to have preferences and prefenrences don't have to be rational.
>>
>>7968194
The gay community is too divided among subgroups (bears, twinks, etc.) to have any kind of singular ideal male.
But if that's your goal I guess it's a worthy one, so go for it. You'll have to develop a hell of a lot of charisma to overcome a lack of sexual attraction.

>>7968327
Okay, some ftms are disgusting and repulsive. And I should have put a qualifier like "some FtMs" to avoid generalizing in my first post.
That said this "gays are transphobic for not dating an FtM like me" sounds too much like a rationalization akin to "straight men are homophobic for not dating a guy like me."
>>
>>7968225
bi people are good people

If you weren't such an insufferable flamer more bi guys would be into you
>>
File: 20161111_015543.jpg (24KB, 210x160px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_015543.jpg
24KB, 210x160px
>>7958735
>tfw you are a filthy ftm chaser and have a pre-op power-bottom ftm bf

I pity you all
>>
>>7968475
kys chaser
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.