[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Partial social liberation movements such as feminism and LGBTLOLWTFBBQ+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

There's a feminist version of the ideology of victimization—an ideology which promotes fear, individual weakness (and subsequently dependence on ideologically based support groups and paternalistic protection from the authorities). But in the end like all ideologies, the varieties of the ideology of victimization are forms of fake consciousness. Accepting the social role of victim—in whatever one of its many forms—is choosing to not even create one's life for oneself or to explore one's real relationships to the social structures. All of the partial liberation movements—feminism, gay liberation, racial liberation, workers' movements and so on—define individuals in terms of their social roles. Because of this, these movements not only do not include a reversal of perspectives which breaks down social roles and allows individuals to create a praxis built on their own passions and desires; they actually work against such a reversal of perspective. The 'liberation' of a social role to which the individual remains subject.
>>
>>7958322

Please go back to /pol/
>>
>>7958322
Feminism is no friend of gay rights or trans rights, besides lesbians and FTM's.
>>
>>7958322
If you stop being a homophobe we won't need any LGBT movement, fag
>>
>>7958367
>if the right aren't homophobes we won't need the LGBT movement to tell feminists to start treating trans women as women
>>
>>7958351
They're all partial social liberation movements though. Read the post more carefully.

>>7958367
If you actually took time to read the post, there is an arguement being made against these movements in the first place. Read more carefully.
>>
>>7958388
>They're all partial social liberation movements though.
No, feminism is an oppressor movement.
>>
>>7958396
kek
>>
>>7958465
Not an argument.
>>
>>7958351
>feminism helps FTMs
Only for the FTFs.
>>
>>7958322
Gesundheit
>>
>>7958485
Never said it was
>>
>>7958386
Those feminists are being paid by the right to act that way so your post is factually true, even if you were trying to be deceitful.
>>
>>7958351
feminism is shit for ftms
t. ftm
>>
>>7960358
Feminism is the reason being an FtM is no longer a crime that brings with it death, as without the female vote the government would have never decriminalized it.

TERF feminism is shit for FtMs. But then TERF feminists are shit. I've never once heard of TERFs raising money to launch any sort of court battle to protect women's rights, I've never heard of a TERF that votes liberal, and indeed many TERFs believe women should be chained back in the kitchen and it should be illegal for them to open their mouths once they're married to a man because for a woman to open her mouth for anything besides food is degenerate.
>>
>>7960384
What's a TERF?
>>
>>7961292
Trans exclusive radical feminist.
>>
>LGBTLOLWTFBBQ+
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEEEEEEK.
>>
>>7958592
?
>>
>>7964058
He's saying he can tell you're a Nazi, and your illness seems to be flaring up.
>>
>>7960384
>Feminism is the reason being an FtM is no longer a crime that brings with it death, as without the female vote the government would have never decriminalized it.
???
>>
I'm an ancap.
>>
File: giphy-2.gif (791KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-2.gif
791KB, 500x287px
>>7961466
Honey, that BBQ thing hasn't been funny since 2006
>>
>>7964183
>LGBT
>ancap
>>
>>7960358
>feminism is shit for ftms
In what way?
>>
File: 1489989994714.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1489989994714.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>>7958322
T. Loser
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.