[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>7957665 Nope, I've had people ask about my toes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 10

>>7957665
Nope, I've had people ask about my toes being painted, and make slightly rude comments, but no one really ever wants to fuck with the 6'3" 220lb dude
>>
>>7957665
When you're a 110 pound subby you learn to laugh things off and walk/run away.
I view homophobia as a sign of low intellect so it'd hard for me to take them seriously and actually get upset.
>>
>>7957665
I have been called a fag by chads in pickups as they drive by. I just flip them off and go about my day.
>>
>>7957665
Nope.

Only thing close that I can think of was when a drag queen refused to believe I was gay and grabbed the sides of my face and shook me screaming "YOU CANT BE GAY! YOU CANT BE GAY!"
It was kinda funny.
He believed I was gay after I fucked him in my car (he was cute out of drag).
>>
>>7957665
Yup! A few times actually. Got my ass handed to me Twice with just random people and once with police. Being a stud is not just rainbows and lollipops. It kinda sucked in the early 90s
>>
>>7957931
Are you the namefag from lesgen?
>>
>>7957721
>>7957747
>>7957821
>>7957885
Thing is, sometimes you just run into assholes who are violent by nature, and have fun by picking fights with people, or mocking people. I know though that being gay gives them kinda of an excuse to get abusive, because in the past when I was more effeminate I had people calling me names and stuff. But you still get assholes from time to time even if you are not queer.

>>7957931
The police beat you up? You were doing something illegal, or being a flaming fairy, or what?
>>
>>7958092
I get it because I wear skinny jeans, but I am not worried if things get bad. I always have a CCW on me.
>>
>>7958092
>Thing is, sometimes you just run into assholes who are violent by nature, and have fun by picking fights with people, or mocking people
this happens to everyone, you either run away, laugh, learn to fight or just cry when you come home.
>>
>>7957721
And I'm straightish, fairly asexual, never been gay, but never really felt that strong either way.

Currently dating a wonderful girl who doesn't mind my shenanigans.
>>
>>7958481
>>7957721
>nu male

id beat the shit out of you
no reason, I just really want to
>>
>>7957665
Ten years ago I was a cute little gay boy and got pushed around all the time, lots of hate on a daily basis.

Now I'm tall, masc and an obvious hon; I know they still mock me in their heads but they're too scared of me to say it too my face now.

Life sucks so fucking much!
>>
>>7957721
kek
>>
>>7957665
A guy I dated had all of the teeth in the front of his mouth knocked out because he's queer, yeah.

20 grand later he's gotten his smile back.
>>
>>7958489
Your hatred is weakness
>>
>>7957665
I guess i got picked on at school b4 I transitioned but no cuz i pass
>>
>>7957665
No I just get cat-called. It's annoying. Otherwise people leave me alone.
>>
>>7958563
ugh dude fucking kill yourself
wanna play the bigger man? yeah go ahead, shelter yourself under the few things that you are certain of
you are not retarded and you are helping people somehow by acting retarded

im not usually this kind of person but someone has to let you know you are a faggot and im fucking gay
>>
Once, though not much came of it. Three guys drove up and harassed me and my bf outside of a bar. They got out of their car and approached us. I threw a rock and hit one of them, them I approached their car with my pocket knife out. They got in and drove off.
Mexicans in groups of less than five are pretty lame.
>>
>>7957665
nope, everyone has been supportive
and if they werent id just cut ties
anyone giving me bad looks I just ignore them
no one wants to fight, not even homophones
they just dont like us

the ones that do want to fight are usually drunk and looking for a fight, unless they are in a group
>>
>>7958078
I guess for now i am.. So?
>>
>>7958092
Its because i was a lying "criminal" because i was dressed the way i was and they didn't believe i said who i said i was. I must have been that "fucking dyke" they where looking for. When my friend finally got there with my licence, the cops had no reason to arrest me, so they took me in anyway after already pumbling me for being a "lier" (i wasn't lying) they had to cover up what they had done. So that was a time i got to go to jail......
Cops suuuuuuuck
>>
>>7958489
>implying your fat ass could beat anyone
>>
>>7957665
>Have you ever gotten into a physical confrontation for being gay/trans/lesbian/queer/whatever_you_want_to_call_yourself/etc.?

Nope, and I live in Georgia.
I've gotten lots of support from locals.
That might just be because I'm pretty straight-acting other than my choice in pants, but the last time I heard someone even get shit-talked for being gay was 2012. We've won the propaganda war.
>>
>>7958489
Bring it on, but ill take your ears if you lose.

Wouldn't say I'm a nu male, i just do whatever i want, without giving a shit about what peasants think.
>>
>>7957665
Yes
I threw an air gun off a railcar so the would grab his ankle and pull his foot out from under him on the ice.
He fell off, broke his ankle and got workman's comp tho
>>
gay guy here, random drivers have mocked me and called me a fag or a girl.

It's something I could avoid if I'd stop wearing earrings, tanktops, etc

I'm no flamer though, I'm pretty shy
>>
what happened to that person in the end?
>>
>>7961363
He smoked some reefer with his fellow actors in celebration of a successful meme.
>>
>>7957665
>Instinctively spreading its legs when thrown onto its back.

Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>7958916
>I was belligerent and tried to pick a fight with some cops and got what was coming to me

That's all I read from your story.
>>
>>7964374
How? You must be a dick sucker.
>>
>>7964374
Why are so many dykes into picking fights.
>>
>>7964541
Lesbians have severe penis envy.

This manifests in the lesbians trying to adopt stereotypical male characteristics.

I.E. dressing like dude bros and picking fights with men they perceive as tough.

In instance we have a fat drunken dyke carrying on in the street. Someone called the police for the public disturbance and the dyke attacked the police in a drunken rage.
>>
File: 1454536596564.png (2MB, 844x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1454536596564.png
2MB, 844x1160px
It wasn't directly related to being lgbt, but my sister's boyfriend punched me once. I'm ftm and he doesn't like me because of it, so I'm sure that probably contributed. (The actual reason was something pretty minor - We all lived together and I was moving out and hadn't finished getting my stuff out yet.) Another guy who was there got between us before it got too violent, and we're civil again now. He's kind of trash and I hope she breaks up with him though.
>>
>>7964564
>>7964541
Case in point...
>>7964420
>>
>>7957665
Why are niggers so homophobic? Than God we have no niggers here
>>
>>7966094
It's not niggers its lower class. Class is 10x more important than race for your upbringing.
>>
In middle school after I came out there was this one asshole who wouldn't leave me alone. He'd call me names and try to turn the various cliques against me, but I was one of the "bad" kids so it never worked.
One day he shoved me as I passed him in the hall, and I just snapped. Punched him square on the jaw, then wrapped my hands around his neck and choked him until he stopped struggling then let him crumple to the floor.
I would have been expelled but everyone knew he harassed me almost constantly so I was only suspended for 2 weeks. His parents pressed charges, it was my first offence so I spent the weekend locked up in the sheriff's holding cell. Sherriff was a cool dude and was empathetic so it wasn't that bad really.

After that most people in the town thought I was pretty cool "despite being a fag"
>>
>>7966353
Unfortunately for me it was the sheriff's son that was the ringleader of the school's bullies.
>>
Never had a problem as far as physical confrontations go
Got shit thrown at my car by feminist sjws
But other than that not really
>>
That video is very disturbing as a person who is about to transition mtf.
>>
>>7964673
That my boy is A LOT of samefagging.
Like really. To much to not spot out.
>>
>>7957665
nope, i'm a pretty traditionally masculine dude. not huge, not super small (5'11'' 190lbs), but i did manage to KTFO a homophobe once. he was drunk as shit and threatening a group of flamboyant gay men, and it felt so fuckin good to sucker punch that cunt so hard that he spent the night sleeping in a ditch.
>>
>>7972567
Holy shit thats awesome, how did the flamboyant gay dudes react to you sticking up for them?
>>
>>7972590
a couple of them kinda jumped back in surprise, but after i saw he was gone i left. i'm too autismo to stick around and chat lel
>they were cute too ;_;
>>
>>7972599
LOL so you just walked up to some drunk guy harassing some gay dudes and punched his lights out then dipped? I would of been pretty thankful if you btfo some drunk asshole harassing / threatening me, good on you!
>>
>>7957665
Not yet.
I use being fat and black to my advantage.
I also keep my face covered as much as I can (terrible looking/ awful self esteem/ awful self image/dramatic cunt)
Thanks to stereotypes I can walk around generally undetected as /LGBT/.
It's like I'm fucking invisible. All I really have to worry about is the recent upsurge in white supremacists and other, more perceptive blacks.
>>
>>7972615
pretty much, yeah lol. i crossed the street and approached him from his back left, cocked him one in the jaw, and he dropped like a sack of potatoes and rolled down the small hill into the ditch. i'm guessing they were kinda stunned, cuz i stood there for a few seconds to make sure he wasn't gonna jump right back up and try to brawl. and thanks anon! i don't do well with people, but i've had my ass saved before so it's only fair i help someone else out. i was raised to hold the principals of respect and fair play in high regard, so someone using their size and power to abuse someone else really pisses me off.
>>
>>7972599
>spot a group of QTs
>Get friend to harass them
>Pretend to knock him out
>Be their hero
Fucking flawless pick up strategy!
>>
No. Once I kept getting brofisted by some drunk kid on a date with a big tittied chick who wanted to learn about faggotry. Not sure if it was virtue signaling on his part, or if it was because I was trying to sell her on anal.
>>
>>7958916
No offense. But I do remember once being at a club with a couple of my normie cishet friends and there was an obvious butch couple there. One of my friends is an airheaded goofball who can't really read situations. That guy kinda just looked over and laughed in passing because he thought they looked ridiculous (which admittedly, they did). One of the dykes IMMEDIATELY seized the opportunity and jumped him, provoking a fight because he "insulted her girlfriend".

Now he's not a violent guy and even kind of a pussy, so he just backed off and said he didn't want any trouble, but without another word she swung at him.

That, and with a few hoodlums chasing me and a couple friends because we yelled obscenities at them from a distance was the only time I've ever seen violent intent up close.

>inb4 samefag

No.
Just saying that the only violent people I've encountered were hoodlums, and dykes.

Could be coincidence, but from my several years of lurking here, butch lesbians do seem to have an issue with aggression.

Now, no doubt that cops can be Bastards, especially in America. But maybe, just maybe, you didn't really help your case by being compliant?
>>
>>7972654
kekaroni
>>
>>7972635
Are you me?
People generally assume that I'm this hood black guy that can fight. Jokes on them though cause I'm really a giant pacifist coward that likes dick.
>>
>>7972727
>Are you me?
>People generally assume that I'm this hood black guy that can fight. Jokes on them though cause I'm really a giant pacifist coward that likes dick.

It's nice for avoiding conflict but it makes it hard to make friends. I'm also more or less a pacifist. I only know how to evade and escape from physical combat (although running sucks since I'm so out of shape).
Seeing as how Im trans I should probably just buy a gun and a vest though.
>>
tfw so obviously fem people wont physically fight you even if you are verbally aggressive to the point where a normal man would be getting knocked the fuck out
feels pathetic t b h
>>
I'll block punches but I won't throw them. I'm about 2/3 the weight of most guys and even when the fight is winnable I don't want to fuck up my outfit.

A pack of kids (like 7 100lb kids) called me a fag and tried to rob me once, but I told them to get bent and successfully defended their attempts to hit me/steal my backpack. Fucking kids.
>>
File: 1334555919176.jpg (66KB, 399x568px) Image search: [Google]
1334555919176.jpg
66KB, 399x568px
>>7957665
I'm a androgynous tomboy and have had men hit on me, then 'realize' that im a man (im not) and start asking if im a man and calling me a faggot. never anything physical though.
could be that i live in jersey city around a ton of nogs
>>
>>7973110
>get female privilege
>feel pathetic for it
>>
>>7973110
Normal middle-class adult men don't punch other people even when they are being twats.
>>
>>7958922
>implying my fat ass wouldnt beat the shit out of your bottom boi's ass

youd beg me to fuck you after
>>
>>7966353
>>7967084
Are we living in a movie now?

>>7972567
>>7972615
Did you just sucker punch a guy as a surprise out of nowhere like a little bitch and then ran away? Wow, you truly are a faggot.

>>7972640
Not only you were a bitch for surprise punching him, you sneaked from the back? What a fucking weasel.
>>
>>7973247
Dude fuck off that anon is awesome for sticking up for others, quit being such an ass-hat.
>>
>>7960928
lmao
your non binary gf would beat the shit out of you if zhe heard you say that

>no one tells me what to do, im dangerous
>my toes look cute af and idgf about what people think cus im mainly, although I dont like rude comments

being pegged by your gf doesnt make you gay, it makes you a cuck
you are literally everything people hate about gay people while being straight, how can you fuck up this much
>>
>>7972691
Butch dykes feal REALLY REALLY insecure about themselves for not having a benis, so they are constantly trying to be a "macho alpha aggresive man", like they learned from stereotypes in society (when in fact, actual men are really nothing like that), and they go around picking fights and trying to be aggresive. No judging, but it is a known fact.

>>7973110
Thanks, feminism.

>>7973139
Are you the bloke on the picture? How do you dress, like a dude or like a grill?
>>
>>7973247
you sound very upset. did you also get surprised punched for being a dickhead? or are you just upset that anon has more balls than you do to actually punch someone?
>>
>>7973253
lmao
>I want it to be true so it must be true

I know its not right and and all but its fucking true, thats literally every fucking feminist in the world
>>
>>7973271
>snarky snark snark
>smuganimeface.jpg
fucking tumblr tier autism

GET OUT TUMBLR GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7973247
>sucker punch a guy as a surprise out of nowhere like a little bitch and then ran away?
imo, if you're threatening to kick the shit out of people you shouldn't be surprised if someone else steps in to stop you. once you act like a violent cunt, the "1v1 me kunt" shit goes out of the window. and i calmly walked away once the dude was sleeping like a baby, so i wasnt running from anything. if he was just being a cunt i might have told him to stop and fought him fairly if he insisted, but he was outright threatening the safety of people smaller than him that clearly weren't looking for trouble so fuck him and his wellbeing.
>>
>>7973272
Wut?

>Guy sees anon's being harassed by drunk homophobe
>proceeds to knock the shit out of him for being a drunk asshole and harassing strangers he probably had nothing to do with and simply targeted based on the way they looked.
> I'm a feminist for thinking it's awesome when some drunk idiot gets his ass kicked for being a piece of subhuman shit.

What the fuck are you even talking about my man?
>>
File: tumblr_o6h306gjKh1rioraco1_250.png (27KB, 181x220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6h306gjKh1rioraco1_250.png
27KB, 181x220px
>>7973281
here you go, anon, now your wet dream of me is complete
>>
>>7973253
>>7973271
Yeah, it is awesome being a bitch who sneaks behind people to punch them in surprise and then run away... That is definitely not cool. Fucking weasels, I wish I could bully you too.

>>7973285
No, you are a bitch, accept it. The way to solve that was to go up to him and tell him to cut that shit out and tell the fairies "let's go" and if the drunk follows you then you analyze the situation and see what you do about it. You were (and still are) a little bitch who goes behind someone at random, punches him, and runs away. Stop thinking you are a hero.
>>
>>7973296
yeah no I done goofed
I didnt bother to read this whole comment >>7966353

I assumed thats what you were talking about

holy shit, I believed what I wanted to believe
im a hypocrite
>>
>>7973319
no literally, why come here? go back to tumblr
if you came here is because you are looking for something different so why bring tumblr here?
>>
>>7973319
>tumblr_o6h306gjKh1rioraco1_250.png
what do you know? the guy you replied to was actually right hahaha.

Seriously though, attacking someone at random from behind and running away is never cool. It is the epitome of being a weasel bitch. I am surprised he also didn't get the drunk guy's wallet.
>>
>>7973356
>>7973330
Lol you are funny I'll give you that but holy shit you are annoying, here take one more (you) for making me laugh.

Also, why the fuck are you more concerned about some drunk homophobic asshole being treated "fairly" rather than the people he was harassing / threatening?
>>
File: theynevergetsmarter.png (311KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
theynevergetsmarter.png
311KB, 680x681px
>>7973353
buddy, ive been on 4chan since middle school.
>>7973356
its called google search, it took me two fucking seconds to find an image with the word tumblr in it.
>>
>>7973330
lel, say what you want dude. drunk people, especially one already bordering on assaulting people, simply can't be reasoned with. guaranteed he would have attacked me from behind or thrown shit at my head if i just tried to walk off. i've had buddies have chairs smashed over their head because they tried to deescalate situations nonviolently with people like that. even if he swung at me immediately and we had a "fair" fight, all that would do is lead to both of us getting significantly more injured than ending things quickly. i never claimed to be a hero or a tough guy motherfucker, stop projecting what you want to be true onto me.
>>
>>7973377
Because being called mean names is something that you could (and should) shrug off and ignore.

Actually being physically abused can leave you with all kinds of problems for life, specially if you get punched with enough pressure in certain spots in your face.
You can do the same thing (breaking up the conflict) without having to resort to violence.
>>
>>7973424
How do you shrug off / ignore someone harassing you / being threatening?
>>
>>7973424
Also the guy was intoxicated so how do you plan on reasoning with someone that's drunk / being aggressive / threatening to a group of people for no reason other than based on the way they looked?
>>
>>7973247
reality can sometimes be crazier than the movies.
>>
>>7973247
Harming a straight is never wrong. Get out of here with your diseased Christianity. If some anon were to poison a straights drink with cyanide when they're not looking and not hurting anybody, that would be fair.
>>
>>7973416
underage tumblr fag
dont forget your autism on the way out
>>
>>7973353
Advocating pedophilia in the name of Jesus Christ is different? Pretty sure that got old 2000 years ago.
>>
>>7973500
>Harming a straight is never wrong.
That's a nasty attitude towards HSTSes.
>>
>>7973541
I don't know what HSTS means, but justice is not a nasty attitude.
>>
>>7973542
A straight tranny. Harming them is not justice you horrible transphobe.
>>
>>7973648
I didn't ask you what it meant. Now I'm going to forget it since your words are worthless and not worth learning. And of course I would never harm anyone transgender or condone doing so, but all straights like you should die.
>>
>>7957665
I'm not an idiot so I'm not out.
I'd rather not walk with some sort of figurative HIT ME sign on my back.
>>
I got punched in the face back in middle school by some dick who suspected I was gay. He asked me if I thought Jessica Alba was hot, I said no, he punched me in the mouth and called me a faggot.

It was by far the stupidest homophobic attack I've ever seen. I didn't even hit him back, I was too shocked that he'd actually hit me over something so dumb.
>>
>>7973677
>of course I would never harm anyone transgender or condone doing so,
You just said it's never wrong and is justice.

>but all straights like you should die.
I'm a lesbian.
>>
>>7972567
fuck yeah make them scared of showing their asses in public
>>
>>7973944
You're a cis straight male pedophile.
>>
>>7957665
I suckerpunched a failed attempt at a transsexual if that counts.
>>
>>7973270
overcompensating violent butch lesbians come at me
>>
>>7973978
That's decent bait, but everyone knows you didn't. A Republican like that would never be able to spell every word in a sentence that long correctly.
>>
>>7974002
Okay I didn't, but I wanted to.
>>
>>7957665
It's funny how that webm always gets posted and responded to as "stupid gross obvious tranny man getting BTFO!!!! XD" when it's just some crazy homeless woman.

And it's always the same type that insists they can instantly spot the difference between a woman and a disgusting man playing pretend.
>>
File: 1488501433750.jpg (26KB, 586x497px) Image search: [Google]
1488501433750.jpg
26KB, 586x497px
>>7972635
>recent upsurge in white supremacists
You shouldnt believe everything you see on the news/pol my dude
>>
>>7974008
Sooooo tough and brave and hardcore!
>>
>>7974046
thanks senpai
>>
Quit being so fucking flamboyant and you won't have problems
Same goes with being an arrogant asshole don't do it
>>
>>7974041
Not that anon, but also black. Even if it's just more hate crimes being reported, I can't help but feel a little sinking in the belly. I don't wanna get killed or beat down over shit I can't help.
>>
>>7974041
You shouldn't just dismiss an obvious trend my brother of subSaharan ancestry.
>>
>>7974039

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/video-transgender-woman-attacked-atlanta-prompts-investigation-article-1.1855897

It was a disgusting tranny hon, you fucking dipshit.
>>
Not because of me being trans, but because of a friends getting shit on for being a lesbian. That said it wasn't so much a fight as "kick him in the balls then walk away" and he was bringing to be an objective threat to her.
>>
File: come at me bro zyzz.gif (1020KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
come at me bro zyzz.gif
1020KB, 200x200px
better keep repressing...

i cant lose my only defences
>>
>>7973529
More like 500 years ago, if you count the Romans and the Renaissance.
>>
File: 1489255262840.png (197KB, 581x679px) Image search: [Google]
1489255262840.png
197KB, 581x679px
>>7973260
I don't like being pegged, i gave it a good try and it wasn't enjoyable any of the times, i was always grossed out by anal, because poop comes from there.

People are free to be rude me, i am laid back and generally laugh everything off. But if someone is looking for a fight with me, and starts one, I'm not going to be civil. I use whatever weapons i can (pitcher, stool, pool cue, ect.), bite and do whatever i need to win it. Because im going home at the end of the altercation, no matter what.

Haven't gotten in a fight in 5 or 6 years, last one was 4v2, me and my buddy being the 2. i put a guy through a plate glass window of the bbq place next to the bar, fought stopped after that, they grabbed their bleeding buddy and ran off. Police came reviewed the security footage and charges were never even filed, i told the cops they started the fight, i finished it.
>>
I had an argument with my grandma once, but she's this tiny little old lady and frail as a bird. It came to nothing except I offended her sensibilities.

I infrequently go out without the GSD, and for some reason no one wants to mess with you when you've got a big old GSD at your side, especially not when you've got tattoos and a buzzcut. Even if you're secretly the wimpiest person for a mile around.
>>
>>7957665
this guy also attacked a gay dude named luke o donovan.
>>
File: 1392417980954.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1392417980954.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>7974190
>friends getting shit on for being a lesbian
>"kick him in the balls then run away"

AKA:
He looked at my dyke friend funny (glanced in her general direction) so she kicked his balls and ran away.

in case of any further doubts refer to my previous explanation >>7973270
>>
>>7972635
>All I really have to worry about is the recent upsurge in white supremacists
Good goy, better keep a lookout for monsters under your bed too.
>>
>>7966353
wtf do you mean "I was one of the bad kids so it didnt work"

when i was in high school i was considered a "bad kid" and everyone hated me because of it
>>
>>7958563
>>7958615
>a faggot fights a faggot
i hope you both kill eachother
>>
>>7957665
I mean, I'm fairly big and I've trained mma for 8 years so while it's never happened, I'm not really worried about it
>>
>>7974491

> I'm important and interesting. Here are some facts about how enlightened I am

Go freshen your nails neckbeard, you're just wasting time here
>>
>>7972691
>butch lesbians do seem to have an issue with aggression.

because they half want to be men and are used to being female and being aggressive/physically abusive as a female is seen as less bad than when a man is

it's like how people think it's cute when small dogs jump on people but when a big dog does it it's a problem
>>
>>7957665
Once when I was 15. Made the mistake of jokingly kissing a friend while walking through a majority hardline Muslim area.

Two younger guys and one older came to shoo us away, immediately ranting and aggressive. It ramped up with the older guy tapped a friend on their arm to get her moving and she started yelling. He backhanded her like a tennis champ, then suddenly another friend threw a punch.

It was two 20-something guys against 14 and 15 year old girls, so things went poorly. Luckily this was on a street that led out to a park and a group of people saw us and came to the rescue. Then it was two unarmed 5'8 guys against what looked to be some kind of 6'5 man-bear with a group of 5 behind him, so that lasted all of 30 seconds.

We got out safe, and it later turned out that the big guy was actually a second cousin, and neither of us knew.
>>
I used to get sexually harassed by the straight jock-type and middle-eastern boys back in High School. Only the latter went so far as propositioning me or attempting something worse in the boys locker room. They gave up when I pretended to be interested in what they were planning, then it was back to slurs and death threats, etc.
>>
>>7973940
>do you think a certain girl is attractive?
>no? hurr durr you must be a fag then

Typical cishet autism
>>
>>7957721
220 isn't big at all for your height brah
>>
>>7974157
t. black here

you're an idiot m8
>>
>>7985625
I do find a certain girl attractive.
>>
>>7981411
I smoked weed and occasionally skipped classes. When you live in a small town and are in middle school that's the equivalent of a gangster that's known to have murdered before.
I mean I'm sure the lot of them did have their opinions about me, but were too scared to do anything.

>>7973247
I'm not sure what's so movie-like about my story, but I guess I should pitch my life to some director.
>>
>>7985625
It's not that, it's projecting fears over their pedophilia.

If you were to admit that you liked their favorite underage girl, then that puts them at ease. Say that you don't, and they start to suspect that you've figured out they're a pedophile.

Never admit that you're not your typical straight person, and refuse to sexualize children, without first preparing to use violence to make your case. If you end up not needing to or would prefer not to, that's your business, but it's irresponsible to not at least be prepared.
>>
>>7957665
>6th grade
>everyone calling each other gay
>learn to laugh it off
>guy really hates me, actually homophobic
>throws a rock at me
>leave early and parents take me to doctor to make sure I don't have a concussion
>no one cares because I'm actually gay
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.