[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if trans people can shift sexuality due to taking artificial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So if trans people can shift sexuality due to taking artificial hormones, is there a way to replicate a similar chemical that can make gay or lesbian at least somewhat bisexual without changing their body? That Gigi Gorgeous bitch went from a little faggot to full blown transbian so why not compound a drug that makes your brain change without enlarging your manboobs and or clit?
>>
File: wew.png (48KB, 330x310px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
48KB, 330x310px
>>7957653
Fuck they've figured it out.
>>
>>7957653
It's called /fit/, it turned me into a giant faggot.
>>
>>7957804
I'm already gay. I've even tried testosterone and it's made me hornier for men, not women.
>>
>>7957848
But i thought that was the point? To become gay.
>>
we as a society should have been able to compound multiple drugs by now- change your sexual attraction, enlarge breasts, adjust your voice- all as individual effects. none of this grab bag shit with "you might get x"
>>
>>7957653
this has been studied, you cannot change an adult's sexuality by changing sex hormone levels
sexuality change for trans people is secondary to a*p and the time association with hrt or srs is coincidental (the real association is with social transition)
>>
>>7957927
tfw grab bagged trannu

Can I grab bag death now
>>
>>7958341
which study are you talking about?
>>
>>7958341
Why would social transition change someone's orientation?
>>
>>7958380
let's say a trans woman pre-transition has only been in relationships with women, is attracted to women, maybe even has a gf or wife, etc
one of the women she is attracted to happens to be herself (autogynephilia)
one of the feminine fantasies she has is having sex with men as a women, though she is not attracted to men in her pre-transition day-to-day life
when she transitions and starts living as a women, she begins dating men because she is now living out the fantasy in which she dates and has sex with men
her underlying orientation has not changed
>>
>>7958395
If the fantasy she is living out is that she's a woman, wouldn't it happen with HRT and physical transition?
>>
>>7958447
yes, but it's not the hormones that are changing her orientation
i should note that due to being the non-a*p type i ascribe higher value to social transition than a*ps do, so i will mark a change up to social transition where an a*p would to physical, but for the trans woman i am describing here the most important change to my eyes is that she is now socially a woman and being seen as a woman by her potential sex partners and thus can live out the family in which she is a woman having sex with men
otherwise heterosexual crossdressers who do not transition can and do also have this, so hrt is not the important aspect
>>
>>7958752
>but for the trans woman i am describing here the most important change to my eyes is that she is now socially a woman and being seen as a woman by her potential sex partners
Does that mean if she didn't pass she would stay attracted to women only, since she wouldn't be seen as one herself by her partner?

If the reason she can have sex with a man is because she is living her fantasy as a woman, couldn't social transition and HRT both have that effect, depending on whether being seen as a woman or the physical changes are more important to her?

>otherwise heterosexual crossdressers who do not transition can and do also have this,
That's conclusive. Are these people passable traps who socially transition? Do you have links to personal stories or research about this?
>>
>>7958854
>Does that mean if she didn't pass she would stay attracted to women only, since she wouldn't be seen as one herself by her partner?
most of these people are pretty distinctly hons by /tttt/ standards, or all standards for that matter. it appears (from both anecdata and an n=6 study) that the majority of trans women who experience meta-attraction end up with chasers who are themselves not uncommonly agp crossdressers, so being able to pass as a woman is less significant here than being perceived as an attractive woman (male) by a man. obligatory sillyolme link:
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/going-to-the-chapel/
>
If the reason she can have sex with a man is because she is living her fantasy as a woman, couldn't social transition and HRT both have that effect, depending on whether being seen as a woman or the physical changes are more important to her?
maybe
>Are these people passable traps who socially transition?
like their fully transitioned counterparts, these people are usually older and unpassable. they crossdress part-time, and when living in their female alter ego they have sex with men while not being particularly interested in the idea in their male lives. i was sure alice novic (someone who fits that description) had talked about this at some point, but looking around her site i can't find anything on the topic.
>>
>>7958352
lmafo im only on estrogen blockers and its the best thing in the world bud

pretty sure death is supposed to come with all hrt now, did you not get your dose of Sucidal Thoughts yet?
>>
>>7958906
>the majority of trans women who experience meta-attraction end up with chasers who are themselves not uncommonly agp crossdressers,
What about younger bisexual trans women? If they pass and experience the same meta-attraction, would they end up with straight cis guys instead?

>so being able to pass as a woman is less significant here than being perceived as an attractive woman (male) by a man.
Is the difference between this and wanting to pass what you means about HSTS ascribing higher value to social transition?

>they crossdress part-time, and when living in their female alter ego they have sex with men while not being particularly interested in the idea in their male lives.
Are there differences in how living as a male with a female alter ego like this affects compared to normal social transition?
>>
>>7958960
Why do you girls still talk to this guy as if he's an authority on anything.
>>
>>7958906
>i was sure alice novic (someone who fits that description) had talked about this at some point, but looking around her site i can't find anything on the topic.
Found it!

http://aliceingenderland.com/apillarandparttimer.html
>Currently, I date mostly men, for I’ve discovered that it’s much more fun for me to date men as a woman than to date women as a man. The downside is that being a part time woman, it’s hard to establish any kind of a meaningful relationship with a man, as you well know, Alice. But in the past few years, I have had the good fortune of two boyfriends. They were great experiences and lasted over a year each.
>When I evaluate men, I naturally prefer the good-looking ones, but looks are not my top priority, perhaps like how genetic women see men. If a man acts like a man, takes me out, romances me, and shows interest in me as a (female) person before trying to get me into bed, then I would become more inclined to be sexually attracted to him and he wouldn’t have to try so hard – it becomes natural.

>>7958962
Who would you talk to to understand trans people?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.