[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >trying to be mtf >cursed with super deep voice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Devastated.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
Devastated.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
>be me
>trying to be mtf
>cursed with super deep voice
how do I go about getting it better?
>>
>>7956866
You know how when you swallow your adam's apple goes up? Hold it up there as long as you can. DO NOT use your hand to do it; that can cause damage and doesn't help build the muscle. This exercise will help you have more control over your voice. Also, sing along to songs sung by women and try to match the pitch and tone. It'll sound retarded but eventually it'll make you get more used to putting your voice like that. Record yourself saying stuff and track your progress. Also, if you have friends who know, ask them how your progress is.
>>
>>7956866
i just watched this vid yesterday and thought it was kinda helpful. its long though and forgive the cringy intro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsIGRWOTxRw
theres like a million videos like this on youtube. im sure there are better ones if you take the time to look.

also
>>7957540
this is pretty much it. its a muscle that needs to be worked out. and just like working out any other muscle, it's a gradual change. not something that you'll get overnight.
>>
>>7957540
how do I hold it there when I breath?
>>
theres a incredible surgery thats far better now for voice changing i believe its in korea. look it up
>>
>>7956866
my speech therapist told me to suck on the vowels to get a non-monotone sounding voice
also just push your voice forward to the front of your mouth, tongue in front of your mouth
when you get that, raising pitch is an easy task, personally i can't even go below 150 hz no matter how hard i try
>>
>>7957540
Swallowing actually uses the wrong muscles in your throat. You have 3 muscles that pull on your larynx, one that goes down, one that goes forward and up, and one that goes up and back.

Swallowing uses the forward and up muscle, which will make your voice higher pitched, but won't help with resonance or hiding your Adams apple. You want to use the muscles that pull it up and back. This is the same muscle you use when gargling, practice gargling and holding it there and it will work much better.
>>
>>7956866
i have a tool that can adjust your voice levels in around 30 minutes.

just let me know if you're interested, its free anyway.
>>
>>7956866
No hope except VFS, hon.
>>
smoke a pack a day. that should straighten you out in a year or so.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.