[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT. Why this board is now only 'T' ?. Are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed (5).jpg (19KB, 410x358px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (5).jpg
19KB, 410x358px
LGBT. Why this board is now only 'T' ?. Are they special or something?
>>
>>7955615
Because transgender people are the vocalest of vocal minorities we've ever seen on Earth, and a lot of LGB has become more reserved in light of now having more rights. I'm annoyed by it, but T doesn't have a lot of places to bitch about things, so I guess a board on 4chan isn't too bad.
>>
>>7955615
They have the most shut-ins of any group here. Hence, they are drawn in by /v/ and /r9k/.
>>
>>7955615
This board is only T? Since when?
>>
>>7955615
Cos it was trendy in 2015, controversial in 2016 and now Drumpf is in it's practically edgy in 2017.
Also traps make good fap material.
>>
We're not only a T board like any pain in the ass some trans people bitch like crazy for nothing
Most gay guys me included are chill
Which is probably why you get a lot of fat lefty feminists claim they represent lgbt since nobody wants to fight a whale
>>
>>7955632
Well they have to be loud to keep their position on the liberal pet project totem pole. They're competing against women and black people, it's tough competition. Like 10 years ago like 90% of the population was probably unaware trans people even existed outside freak shows and scaremongering documentaries.
>>
>>7955707
I have to admit, even I wasn't like truly aware of the T in LGBT until I was 19 at a homeless women's shelter about 4 years ago, and god 2013 actually is so long ago now, feels like just yesterday I was on Skid Row. Anyways, there was a transgender woman there named Jenny who was older than me and really nice to me. I hope she's doing okay. She was how I learned transgender people aren't freaks or myths, they're just people, and being a freak is a personality thing that isn't exclusive to just one type of human.
>>
File: 36d_0.png (167KB, 452x369px) Image search: [Google]
36d_0.png
167KB, 452x369px
>why are most posts about trans problems?

>BLAH BLAH POLITICS BLAH BLAH LIBERALS BLAH BLAH TRUMP

What is this retardation holy fuck
Trans related threads are usually more common because they obviously have wayyy more problems and things to do than just a gay normal person.
This isn't exactly rocket science.

t. fag
>>
>>7955777
She was fortunate, trans women are often excluded from women's shelters.
>>
>>7955707
Don't forget their competition against Muslims.
>>
>>7955632
>a lot of LGB has become more reserved in light of now having more rights.
I blame feminism and their obsession with TERFs and transwomen.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.