[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "everytime I see my mom she starts talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 123433536754.png (324KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
123433536754.png
324KB, 800x576px
>it's a "everytime I see my mom she starts talking to me about how trannies don't deserve to be considered women because women have been oppressed all throughout history and therefore it would be insulting for trannies to call themselves women" episode

someone fucking kill me
>>
Yeah cuz tranners never experience their own special flavor of oppression.

Your mom is a simpleton
>>
>>7954842
I'm guessing her logic is that you need to suffer female oppression (from to death apparently) to be called female.
>>
>>7954894
I think cis women just imagine that trans women have a completely different experience. All they have to do is hang out with me at the bar or on the street for them to be disproved...
>>
>>7954782
So your mom essentially defines women as little bitches that can't take care of themselves. How inspiring.
>>
File: Internal flames.png (371KB, 633x656px) Image search: [Google]
Internal flames.png
371KB, 633x656px
>>7954924
Her argument for that essentially boils down a mixture of "no trans person passes anyway so they don't suffer as women do" and "they don't have to deal with being raised as a woman, nevermind that many end up living their entire adulthood as a woman"

My mom has a Ph.D in some obscure subcategory of literature, but really, arguing with her over this has made me lose all automatic respect for Ph.Ds, her reasoning is unbelievably childish, subjective and simplistic. I really don't want to argue with her at this point because no matter what I say, even if I bring her over to my reasoning on something, the next time she tries arguing with me she'd have forgotten everything we've settled in the previous discussion and thus no progress is ever made.

Having a (diagnosed) asperger's parent sucks.
>>
>>7954991

Yeah honestly the fact that she views womanhood primarily in terms of victimisation that she wears as a badge of honour is poisonous and perverse even without bringing trannies into it. Your mom sucks. Don’t take any of your cues on what womanhood means from her.
>>
>>7955035
>Having a (diagnosed) asperger's parent sucks.
does she post here?
>>
>>7955046

People have different life experiences because of society.
Black people hated on Rachel Dolezal for the same reason.
It doesn't mean what you think it means.
>>
>>7954782
>trannies don't deserve to be considered women because women have been oppressed all throughout history
How the fuck do LGBT folks keep falling for feminism? It's not exactly a secret that it's like this.
>>
>>7956901
Probably /R9K/ or /CGL/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.