[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too much to ask for a monogamous relationship with someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: .jpg (181KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
181KB, 1152x720px
Is it too much to ask for a monogamous relationship with someone who is honest and actually cares about me? Does that make me selfish?
>>
>>7954734
You can have all of that. What else are you wanting?
>>
>>7954772
Can I, a submissive gay bottom, have that with a stronger protective top?
>>
>>7954781
Sure, what else?
>>
>>7954822
That's all, really. How do I get it?
>>
>>7954734
>Does that make me selfish?

No.

>Is it too much to ask . . . ?

Yes.
>>
>>7954734
Exactly what I want, OP. Unfortunately, I never seem to find anyone interested in love besides women.
All my serious relationships were with women.
All bottom, sub and traps I know has no feelings, they are incapable of loyalty or love.
>>
File: CIcKi3g.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
CIcKi3g.png
51KB, 200x195px
>>7955018
Would you take a man like this if he had all the qualities you asked for?
>>
>>7955085
When I say "Stronger" I mean "healthy" as well. Being overweight is an unhealthy choice stemmed from laziness.

If he lost weight sure.
>>
>>7955159
Describe yourself and why you think you deserve such a man. What are your height and weight? Are you cis or trans?
>>
>>7955223
I'm a 5'11 cis white male 190lb who has lost 20lb in the past couple of weeks as a result of letting myself go and wanting to fix that, and I don't think I'm entitled to anything, but I have enough self respect that I don't want to spend my life with someone who doesn't love me and doesn't love themselves. I'm motivated by the idea that there is a higher power who I am certainly insignificant in comparison to, but makes me believe I have a purpose being here. I'm also motivated by the potential that there is a man out there who I was made for, but I don't know for sure. My hobbies include meditation, hiking, spending time outside, analyzing art, socializing, playing videogames with others, and cuddling. I'm chubby/hairy and a submissive bottom of the purest degree--I don't even like having my penis stimulated. That being said, I don't really believe gay sex is healthy, so I'd try to have as little of it as possible, but I'd always want to satisfy my man if he wanted it. Though, my ideal man probably wouldn't want to abuse me in that way, so he'd want to hold off from sex as well.
That all being said, I think I'd be content with never being in a relationship if it turned out I can't.
>>
>>7955288
If you try for guys at your level and don't expect an immediate commitment you will be fine.
>>
>>7955085
not op but, ofc not
>>
>>7954734
>Is it too much to ask for a monogamous relationship with someone who is honest and actually cares about me? Does that make me selfish?
If your gay yeah basically
>>
>>7954734
monogamous snowflakes are sooooo pathetic desu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.