[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm becoming pretty sure I'm heavily MtF, I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 430x645.jpg (50KB, 430x645px) Image search: [Google]
430x645.jpg
50KB, 430x645px
So, I'm becoming pretty sure I'm heavily MtF, I want to look feminine, act feminine, have a feminine role in society and am exclusively attracted to traditionally feminine sex roles (submissive kinks, attracted to male genitalia and stronger partners, etc). But..I think men's faces are SO unattractive and unless they have muscles like a body builder I just can't deal with it (pic related, acceptable body type, turn off face). I really like female bodies, but don't really have any interest in female genitalia.

Does anyone else have this problem? I can't be the only one, it's driving me insane and is probably the only thing still stopping me from transitioning.
>>
>>7953547
you should ideally have some kind of relationship with either sex, experiment that is, and inform yourself that way before deciding on something so drastic. that would be the ideal at least in my opinion. maybe girls truly aren't for you but how can you know if you haven't fully gave it a try and vice versa
>>
>>7953556
I've had romantic and limited sexual experiences with both. And as I've said, I love girls, how soft their bodies are etc, but I wanna be the soft one in the relationship. I like guys as much as you could, especially the male "personality" and sexual characteristics, except for the two things mentioned (faces and non muscular body types), which clashes with the rest which is why it frustrates me so much.
>>
>>7953568
That all sounds really specific lol. At some point you have to decide what's really important for you in a relationship and I don't think having an aesthetically perfect ideal in mind will get you very far, you'd just have to experiment with dating guys. I'm sure there's someone out there that checks all these bullet points but it would limit you.
>>
>>7953581
You're probably right, I guess I was just curious if anyone else felt this admittedly specific way.
>>
Yeah I don't really know why I'm commenting on this issue some other anon could probably help better :<
>>
>>7953547
Sounds like you want a masc gf which is rare or a masc trans girl.
>>
>>7953547
You're not alone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.