[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I recently discovered that I'm 'Ignoregender'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Hi. I recently discovered that I'm 'Ignoregender' So, I don't see genders. And I use neutral pronouns. Am I right?
>>
>>7952537
If everyone did this nobody would transition.
>>
But, is this a good thing?
>>
>>7952537
I just noticed that this little snowflake best get the fuck out of our board. Note the lack of "I" involved.
>>
>>7952631
how much of a biggot do you have to be to just chase somebody out like that? Serriously, why would you reject someone's personal discovery like that simply because they use comedy to drive home a point, shouldn't this board make all feel included?
>>
>>7952572
No one would socially transition. I'd prob still get SRS and hormones.
>>
File: Khorne_symbol.jpg (18KB, 200x234px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne_symbol.jpg
18KB, 200x234px
Blood for the Blood God!
>>
>>7952665
You can't be bigoted against things that don't exist. There are two genders, and you have an extra chromosome. If I wanted all to feel included I'd be on Tumblr. I don't. I want L, G, B, T.
>>
>>7952725
>> L, G, B, T.
I think you mean LGBTQA and yes, you are being bigoted against all genders with that huge dismissal of the UN recognized list of genders, please check your privilege and go back to /pol/
>>
>>7952770
>citing the UN
What flavor was your blue pill?
>>
>>7952781
>> Blue pill
I bet your "redpill" makes you so much more enlightend than the rest of us. You probably wouldn't want to stoop so low as to what my "blue pill" tasted like but I do know you've tasted quite a few "black pills" am I right?
>>
>>7952770
/lgbt/
No, I do not mean that retardation. And fuck the UN, they put Saudi Arabia in charge of human rights! Their opinion means not shit!
This is /lgbt/ not /retardedTumblrshit/
>>
>>7952806
Nah, I'm not into that. Oh, and I never took the red pill on account of never falling for the all the BS in the first place.

I feel like this conversation isn't going anywhere. Let's change topics (only slightly): which of the Matrix movies was your favorite? Least favorite?
>>
How about no one cares and, don't shove it down anyones throat ^-^
>>
File: bjt.png (4KB, 260x300px) Image search: [Google]
bjt.png
4KB, 260x300px
>>7952537
So I was kind of snickering at these, then I saw bipolar junction transistor and totally cracked up. Good job, whoever made this. Privilege: checked.
>>
Is it OK to be tzeentchit female transgender?)
Seems like Architector of Fates changed my ways, lol.
>>
>>7952902
same, i lost it.

needs a few more...FET, triode, etc...
>>
>Nurgle

Imagine having some Mtf/Ftm tranny apparently "misgendering" you at your LGBT+ club and having to announce yourself as a Nurgle in front of them. They wouldn't even touch you. Not even Cis People would wanna get with the Nurgle groove.

Nurgle 2k17 Spread the Nurgle love
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.