[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of person is attracted to trannies anyway? My mom who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What kind of person is attracted to trannies anyway? My mom who otherwise doesn't mind me being a tranny said that there must be something wrong with people attracted to trannies and I have to agree with her.

I mean it's either chasers who like the idea of tits and dick on one body (mom for some reason doesn't have much against this type of guys and said that they will worship my body and that's good as opposed to being hacked to pieces by some weirdo - her words) or there's the dudes with a savior complex who want to "save" us from cruel, cruel world and lock us in their basements (for our own good) and that's pretty much it.
>>
Transbian chaser here

I like trannies because they understand what I'm going through.

Also the shenis.
>>
I guess if you have absolutely no personality then yeah that's basically all you have.

Good thing most people have a personality.
>>
Personally speaking as a bi guy, I love both the male and female form. Trans are fun for the All-in-one package. Or to bring back an old Newgrounds quote: Chicks with dicks are twice the fun!
>>
>>7950881
glad female chasers exist What is your stance in transbians with SRS?

>>7950850
Also OP you and your mom can go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1487020514187.gif (4MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487020514187.gif
4MB, 500x500px
>>7950907
How do I get a personality?
Not OP
>>
gay tops. come join us for a brighter dawn grounded in reality here in /femgen./
>>
>>7951039
Stop exclusively visiting /lgbt/ and stop looking for friends in lgbt communities and do something not lgbt related
>>
>>7951087
I have none of those problems and I still have the personality of a can of Coke that's been left open overnight
>>
>>7951237
Replace lgbt with videogames then
>>
>>7951251
I haven't played vidya in months
>>
>>7950881
Hey me toooo
>>7950977
It seems okee dokee for me
>>
>>7950850

I got into the trannies for the juxtaposition of tits and dick, and stayed for the saviour fantasy, although I don’t want to lock them in my basement: I think that comes from the typical omega male insecurity that you find among a lot of weebs. Also trannies tend to be a little more intelligent, and have a deeper, more nuanced take on life than the average cis girl. The ones who don’t deliberately dumb themselves down to seem feminine, anyway.
>>
>>7951279
Replace it with anime then.
>inb4 no anime
Replace it with drugs then
>inb4 no drugs

Stop being obsessed with anything, do something new everyday.
>>
>>7951039
You already have a personality, you just can't see it right now. You strike me as unhappy; are you depressed? A NEET? Do you have a rewarding social life? Do you live with your parents? Are you middle aged and bitter?
>>
>>7951486
I pass for having a personality by using other people's jokes
>>
>>7950850
People don't have to be attracted to trannies to be attracted to you. I have a cis boyfriend and he loves me for my personality; because we click so well. Just don't be a weirdo, make sure you don't lock yourself in your room all the time, and you'll find someone eventually. This is coming from someone who once thought that there'd be zero chance that any cis guy would ever be interested in me. You'd be surprised.
>>
>>7951039

I cultivate whichever intellectual interests I fancy, and in conversation with normies I use pop culture preconceptions as a jumping-off point.

For example, did you see the trailer for the new ‘Ghost in the Shell’? I was surprised to see that it didn’t just regurgitate the polished ‘businessmen in teahouses’ look of a lot of futuristic depictions of Asian culture, but really channeled the grimy urban poverty and exotic religious practices of the Mainland that defined the æsthetics of the Nineties movie.

You know, although Westerners probably don’t delineate much between different schools of Buddhism, they exist and many of them came to Japan at different points in its history, or not at all, such that some of them have the public perception as being more or less Chinese, or even outright exotic, hence the use of their presence in ‘GitS’ as shorthand for depicting a large, poorly assimilated Chinese migrant population.

When you think about it, it’s not dissimilar to how the gods of the ancient Mediterranean filtered throughout Etruria, Rome, and Greece, but then developed into different practices, such that when the Etruscans who had been in contact with Greece brought their Hellenised version to Rome, it changed the Roman religion tremendously; and Roman religion changed again a few centuries later when she conquered Greece, began importing her culture, and was subject to yet another wave of Hellenisation.

Boom. Just like that, you can channel your autism into something actually touching relatable topics for which normal people, or at least fucking nerds, might have something approaching a reference point.
>>
>>7950850
I like dick and ass. Which probably means I'm gay, but I'm attracted to feminine individuals.

So a tranny who tops is like my ultimate partner.
>>
>>7951532
he's at least bisexual, but he's just not admitting it
>>
File: dick.png (163KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
dick.png
163KB, 500x456px
>>7950850
honestly i feel like some people treat me like im a fetish but there are a few people out there that actually like me just because im me
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.