[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I decided to lose my virginity and opened new romeo acc a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hiv.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
hiv.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
So I decided to lose my virginity and opened new romeo acc and found some guy without pic near me and went to him and now I am afraid I will get aids, we sucked each other off (bad bad bad bj), he was kissing me (fucking ewww he is old and ugly) and he rubed his cock head on my hole and maybe inserted it like 3 times, then i asked for condom then i fucked him (i didnt manage to put my penis in him, i couldnt find his hole then i couldnt fit my penis in). Tho after I took condom off and he put my penis in him (maybe like 3\8 of my penis in) and that went of for like 5 min. What are chances I will get AIDS and why was i such moron to not run away when I saw him in rl (I was really really really not attracted to him). Now i finally understand asexual people, i will never have sex anymore. I washed my penis with antibacterial soap and am spiting constantly i feel like garbage.
>>
>>7948529
simple solution: go get tested. no shame in it. plenty of people who know they're clean do it anyway to provide safety and security to their partners. just pretend you're there for that.

did this guy do anything to hint he might be pos or are you just upset anon?
>>
>>7949025
no, im just upset. I guess i am just disappointed in sex.
>>
I know how it feels to be so horny and desperate that you settle for whatever. My first time was with a man who makes me feel like puking thinking back on it. Every time after him was with QT boys who were at least decent at sex.
A lot of people's first times are unfortunately regrets rather than fond memories, don't give up on sex just yet.

In the future try not to let your dick do the thinking. If the guy is too old/ugly or bad at sex don't feel embarrassed to tell him to stop. No one likes a cock tease but it's your fucking life, you don't need to follow through if you're really not into it.
Get tested. I'd say chances are you don't have anything but on the off-chance you do the earlier it's found the healthier you'll be.
>>
>>7948529
I'm sorry but you must be absolutely hideous if you met an old man with no pic from the internet.
Legit ew
>>
>>7949570
i am just depressed
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.