[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis lesbians are abusive, fat, and hateful(make up the majority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1474226083331.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1474226083331.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
Cis lesbians are abusive, fat, and hateful(make up the majority of terfs, lots of misandry when they gay community has verily little misogyny)

This is all fact, so why do we continue to allow them to be part of the community when they damage it so?

There's always exceptions, but the average lesbian is just a terrible person.
>>
>>7944821
Your logic is flawed.
>>
>>7944829
There are studies proving lesbians are abusive and fat.

The last one is obvious too.
>>
>>7944831
Look I'm trans but I feel that there's way too much hate towards cis lesbians for some reason. It's not that warranted. we can fucking ignore the terfs!
>>
>>7944885
>we can fucking ignore the terfs!
Do you have any idea how many trans people have killed themselves thanks to feminism? >>7880457
>>
>>7944821
Actually most of the ones I've met irl have been fairly skinny or fit. They're usually standoffish towards me when I'm just trying to be nice and do my job but not mean to me. Some are total sweethearts!

I meet less fat ones but they've definitely been the ones to me nasty to me for some reason...
>>
>>7944895
Terfs are a plague, and a vast majority of them are cis lesbians.

Real feminism isn't full of this garbage.
>>
>>7944885
>we can fucking ignore the terfs!
No you can't because TERFs don't ignore politics, quite the contrary they use feminism's domination of politics to their advantage. And the thing about politics is that even if you ignore it it won't ignore you.
>>
>>7944923
We don't have to Target cis lesbians as a whole. I know a shit ton of cishets that are terfs.
>>
>>7944918
>Real feminism
They've really done a number on you. Anything they do that they think you'll like, they sell to you as "real feminism" while pretending to distance themselves from everything you are against.
>>
>>7944916
http://www.mrctv.org/blog/taxpayers-continue-spend-millions-find-out-why-lesbians-are-fat

>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey reports on the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence or stalking by an intimate partner, focusing for the first time on victimization by sexual orientation. It finds a victimization prevalence of 43.8 percent for lesbians,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships
>>
>>7944942
Feminism is about equity for women, not politically/socially beating transwomen into suicide.
>>
>>7944945
We all pay for this pointless research while real injustices like the gender bias in convictions and sentencing or the murder rates of trans people get ignored.
>>
>>7944962
>equity
privilege
>>
>>7944969
>P-please stop callling out us cis lesbians on our shit, there are worse people out there, just ignore us being shitty please!
>>
File: YesAnd.jpg (5KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
YesAnd.jpg
5KB, 201x201px
>>7944821
>but the average lesbian is just a terrible person.

I already knew this. I have not known a single sane, stable lesbian that was actually a nice person.
The only halfway acceptable one turned out to be a radical feminist and obsessed with making people vote for the fucking communist party.
>>
Fun fact, bisexual women are worst than lesbians. Bisexual women are fatter than lesbians, in fact, they are the fattest group of people in history. They are also more violent that lesbians. But lesbians are still really shitty people who need to check their female privilege.
>>
>>7947187
Bi women are even more violent, yes.

But I've seen nothing studies on bi women being fat.
>>
>>7947187
>>7948302
>tfw gf is a fit and sweet bi.

Where can I find one of those fat and violent girls to kick my ass?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.