[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute little passing trans girl of /lgbt/, what female privileges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_n8d5uyutjR1s92rato1_1280.jpg (198KB, 1201x557px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8d5uyutjR1s92rato1_1280.jpg
198KB, 1201x557px
Cute little passing trans girl of /lgbt/, what female privileges have you gained now that you look like a cute little girl?

>Appear petite at 5' 7" and 110 lbs and narrow shoulders, small statured and weak, cute face

>When I'm doing something involving lifting something heavy, a random man always comes to help me

>More attention: Strangers start conversation with me, and men check me out

>People are tolerant of my mistakes and never get angry

>not targeted for harassment anymore since I don't look like a tiny beta pathetic manlet anymore (which translates to a small-normal sized girl)
>>
5'7" is definitely slightly above average height for a girl.
>>
>>7944518
>small-normal sized girl
You realize 5'7" is well over a standard deviation above average, right? Unless you live in Scandinavia, that is.

t. 5'7" American taller than 75% of all girls I've met
>>
File: heights1.png (11KB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
heights1.png
11KB, 480x292px
>>
>>7944518
>>People are tolerant of my mistakes and never get angry
>>not targeted for harassment anymore since I don't look like a tiny beta pathetic manlet anymore
kill me
>>
>>7944577
>kill me
Why, anon? What's the matter?
>>
File: transprob.png (32KB, 143x358px) Image search: [Google]
transprob.png
32KB, 143x358px
>>7944531
>>7944535
>>7944558

According to normal distribution analysis of heights, the probability of a 5' 7" woman being transgender is only 0.78%.
>>
>>7944613
bless being 5'3"
>>
>>7944602
i will never get that treatment
>>
>>7944535
There are a shit ton of girls taller than me(5 ft 6in). It's very common...
>>
>>7944613
So trans women are taller than men on average? God has a cruel sense of humor.
>>
>>7944676

No.

This analysis takes the height distributions of both males and females.

The male bell curve is shrinked in height by 0.6% (reasonable estimate for number of transgender people in USA)

Divide male PDF value by male PDF value plus female PDF female at a given height, and you get the probability of a trans woman being transgender, since trans women belong in the male height distribution times 0.006.
>>
>>7944701
>The male bell curve is shrinked in height by 0.6%

You mean you shrink the male bell curve to 0.6% of its normal value.
>>
>>7944641
Do you pass? How tall?
>>
People are a lot quicker to move out of my way when I'm walking somewhere. It's pretty nice.
>>
>>7945209
They'd do that if you were a hon, too.
>>
>>7944613
yes, and what was the transsexualism prevalence statistic used for that?
also i really want to see an ftm version is there one
>>
>>7945416
wait
>>7944701
>0.6%
...no
the 0.6% statistic is very recent and a massive proportion of it is trenders (a study done at the same time as the one that found 0.6% found the single largest demographic group of 'trans' people was natal female nonbinaries in their teens or early 20s, and that a plurality of *all* 'trans' people were nonbinary)
actual trannies (defining also as 'who are living in their transitioned sex', because you're not going to be comparing a pre-transition mtf's height to cis women) are a fraction of that percentage, but nobody knows exactly how small that fraction is
>>
File: chance.png (114KB, 425x225px) Image search: [Google]
chance.png
114KB, 425x225px
>>7944613
>mfw I'm 5'10.5"
>>
>>7944518
>4'11, 12 inch shoulders, look like I'm a cute 12 year old girl
> size 4 in ladies shoes, 20 inch waist and 36 inch hips by now (Waist-to-hip ratio of 0.54)
> 420 Hz voice, incredibly incredibly high pitched, sound very young
>everyone treats me like a cute fragile little girl
>it's amazing and im glad to be tiny and delicate
>>
>>7947928
U wot
>>
File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>7944518
>all this
>feminists have the arrogance to say men are privileged and women are oppressed
Feminists need to die.
>>
>>7947936
What's wrong, is it that unusual?
>>
>>7944535
American women appear to be getting shorter due to statistics including non-citizens in their studies. My mother is 5'9 and my dad is 6'3, which is why I am 6'4. Yet my mtf transgender gf is 5'4.5 (163cm).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.