[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm sure I'm trans because I have dysphoria I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1489611668667.jpg (66KB, 796x838px) Image search: [Google]
1489611668667.jpg
66KB, 796x838px
So I'm sure I'm trans because I have dysphoria I'm 19 and I've been a NEET for a year. I don't think I can order hormones since my parents always look through the mail so I've been thinking of coming out to them. I want to come out to my mom because shes pretty much always been there for me and loved me unconditionally. Every time I try to though I just don't. I will go up to my mom with the intention of telling her and just freeze up not do it say something else go to my room and cry. I know I need to do this because I honestly feel like my life is just getting wasted the way it is. I don't really go out I don't have friends and I don't really care either. I feel like the only way my life will move forward at all is if I transition and I just can't even take the first steps towards transitioning because I'm afraid.
>>
>>7944225
maybe leave something about transitioning open on your computer and then go outside and walk to the store or something.
when you get back she might ask you whats up.
>>
>>7944225
If you want we can talk, Anon :)
>>
>>7944235
I've thought about doing this before but it's not even guaranteed she will check since generally shes really good with privacy and all. Another thing is I love my dad and all but I'm not nearly as comfortable with my dad as I am my mom so I kinda want to come out to her.

>>7944241
Thank you I appreciate the offer but I generally try not to talk to people from 4chan outside of 4chan. I'm weird like that I'm sure you have the best intentions and are really nice but I'm just I don't know paranoid about people on 4chan. I'm sorry.
>>
File: 0.jpeg.jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpeg.jpg
92KB, 600x600px
>>7944272
I see the point being paranoid, and wouldn't ever ask you to leave here your info/contacts, but you could make a mail on a site like protonmail and talk there, in case you reconsider this my mail: [email protected] , I just wanted to talk you because you totally remind of myself months ago (not like now it's all great) and I symphatized and wanted to give an hand (at least by giving you a person to freely talk about it.)
>>
>>7944299
Not op but would you mind if anyone contacted you? Kind of in a similar boat.
>>
>>7944336
I wouldn't mind, feel free to contact me, but state first you are not OP.
>>
>>7944225
Anon come out. If your mom really loves you unconditionally she'll still love you. Worst thing that can happen in that kind of scenario (assuming again that your mother really does love you unconditionally) is that your mom will doubt that you're actually trans. She'll also know whether or not it's a good idea to tell your dad anything (she's known him longer than you have). Please do it your holding it in is gonna make me cry.
>>
>>7944225
Just a warning. I thought my mom loved me unconditionally and would be accepting, too.

Turns out it was very much conditional. Our relationship has been completely ruined, and she hates my guts.

Get a job and move out ASAP.
>>
>>7944225
Write a letter/type a sms close your eyes and press send/leave it somewhere/give to her. It gives you time to find the right words and gives her time to gather her reaction and get over the shock(which is probably less then you think she likely suspects something is up just can't put her finger on it my mum thought I'm gay but I'm transbian)

I had the worst relationship with my father i only told him out of anger in a sms cause i assumed were dead to each other and i thought his reaction would be useful in court cause he helped me originally repress. Turns out he fully supports me and is sorry for not investigating my feelings further when i first told him and he thought it was a joke. I cried with happiness his going to help me find the doctors needed to get through this and his saddened that i suppressed for so many years.
>>
Seriously OP, don't be me. I was afraid at your age and let it hold me back years, don't throw your life away over a little stupid fear.

Just do it. transition.
>>
>>7944272
>I've thought about doing this before but it's not even guaranteed she will check
even if she does see it she will probably not say anything and wait till your ready to tell her.
>>
>>7944225
As someone who came out to my mom just this week, my advice would be to be ready to tell many more people (dad) just in case. Just because you've gotten used to hiding this secret all your life doesn't mean the person you tell will be able to.
>>
>>7944579
This came out to dad last night and his already organizing the come out with mum/siblings
>>
>>7944225
come out to a few people at once so you can get support from at least one - try grandparents and close friends as well, bonus points if you can crash on their couch for a week or so.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.