[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time? >FTM bf and I live together >myself; NB biological

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Story time?

>FTM bf and I live together
>myself; NB biological male
>when I moved in I brought soaps and light cosmetics (face scrubs, tinting soaps, bath bombs, skin conditioners etc)
>FTM bf is developing an interest in how to use these items and actively purchases them for himself
>have a bunch of neutral clothes from H&M, rue21, etc.
>FTM bf starts dressing more neutral
>FTM bf has been on T for 5 years and has had top surgery since he was 13
>was very masc when we started seeing eachother
>now doesn't pitch voice down an extra octave
>moans like a bitch during sexy time
>occasionally refers to self as being a succubus, despite knowing full well incubus is the male equivalent
>I feel like being around me has feminized him
>feels bad
>but I really like him and I haven't been forcing any of my habits on him
>is he slowly pulling away from masculinity?
>should I worry about causing him to detransition?
>>
>>7942803
>claim to be a male
>don't go to the pub
>don't do hard physical activity semi-regularly
>allow yourself to be feminised by some pansy queer
Lmao
>>
>>7942803
if he's happy, and you don't mind, don't worry about it. even if he does detransition, if that's what'd make him most comfortable then that's just how it is.

a lot of ftms are naturally kind of fem anyway. he probably just feels less pressured to fit a strict gender role now.
>>
This is what happens when vulnerable young children are preyed upon by the trannie cult, they do irreversible harm to their bodies and try to turn into something they're not, and when they finally grow out of adolescence/tumblr and realize they were never actually trans in the first place, they get all fucked up.

Sorry buddy, your BF is a woman and she's just starting to realize it. She'll go full natty female in about a year, you best be there to support her or you're a bag of shit
>>
>>7942803
What's his orientation?
>>
>>7943207
isn't pressure to fit a strict gender role what causes people to transition in the first place?
>>
>>7943270
Only a minority of people. Most have a sexual attraction to being the other sex.
>>
>>7943302
That's not what dysphoria is lol
>>
>>7943302
>>7943270
it's neither of these things. people transition to get rid of gender dysphoria, which happens whether or not you fit the gender role of your natal gender or transitioned one. trans people are probably more likely to not conform completely to the roles of either gender because of various reasons, a large one being that hobbies, interests and speaking patterns are formed during a childhood where they are raised as the opposite gender. but of course that's not the case for everyone.
>>
>>7943341
>tfw had military raising
>>
>>7943341
>trans people are probably more likely to not conform completely to the roles of either gender
So thinking of them as a third gender is accurate.
>>
>>7943402
not any more than you would consider a manly cis woman or girly cis man to be a whole different gender.
>>
>>7943638
So yes.
>>
>>7943648
i mean...if that's how you want to think about it...there's no one stopping you, i guess
>>
>>7943681
I do.
>>
I wouldn't worry about it too much, a lot of trans people feel super pressured to conform to stereotypical gender roles, and your boyfriend might be figuring out he's actually kind of a pretty-boy. God knows I went through a phase where I tried to convince myself I cared about sports and going to the gym before accepting my fate as a scrawny messenger-bag carrying geek man. The succubus thing is weird, though.
>>
>>7942803
He's obviously AAP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.