[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do transwomen get so hostile and violent toward cis women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1489846384063.jpg (59KB, 671x592px) Image search: [Google]
1489846384063.jpg
59KB, 671x592px
Why do transwomen get so hostile and violent toward cis women who want to eschew traditional gender roles?
>>
>>7941817
I don't
>>
cara stop
>>
File: 1489171938362.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489171938362.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
>>7941817
>>
>>7941824
ok....
>>
because it invalidates what they think "being a woman" is and makes them internally confront the reality that they can never be actually female.
>>
>>7941817
Cara Stop
>>
>>7941817
I think you've got that backwards. It's manly bulldykes that get upset about trans women "promoting gender stereotypes" and attack them in bathrooms.
>>
>>7942422
>attack them in bathrooms
when has a real woman ever attacked a transwoman anywhere
>>
>>7942478
manly hyper butch lesbians are not real women, they are ftm's in denial taking out their self loathing on innocent trans women who remind them of their dysphoria.

>act like men
>dress like men
>sometimes even bind their breasts
>not ftm in denial

Butch lesbians are the biggest joke on the planet. Anyone with half a brain can see them for what they really are

>t-t-t-t--thats like say effememinte gay men are mtf in denial
completely false comparison. Most effeminate gay men dont cross dress and act like women, they act like flaming homosexuals.
>>
>>7942496
>completely false comparison. Most effeminate gay men dont cross dress and act like women, they act like flaming homosexuals.
drag queens.
>>
>>7942478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMrLXl6VwBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYJfl1-35Io
>>
>>7942564
Also femboys.
>>
>>7942564
drag queens are basically MTF if denial or in transition. They are not the same as effeminate gay men

Fem boys are also mtf in denial. The key differene though is all femboys either grow out of it because testoerseone forces them to or they take hormones and are mtf. You can live your whole life in denial as a butch lesbian because estrogen isnt nearly as strong as testosterone when it comes to changing your looks.
>>
>>7942647
...that's literally the same as you were just saying about lesbians.
>>
>>7942666
i already exlplained the difference. Femboys are forced to wake up and realize they were either in the closet or it was just a stage becuse testosterone forces them to. There is no equivalent for butch lesbians and most go their whole life in denial of being trans
>>
>>7942678
you can be male on estrogen and not be trans though
>>
>>7942684
If you took estrogen as a male without being trans you would get insane gender dysphoria and either kill yourself or stop.
>>
>>7942693
[citation needed]
>>
>>7942701
... is this bait or do you just not understand why transgender people get gender dysphoria and why it mostly stops when you take hormones
>>
>>7942693
ok i guess i'm trans then?
i'm 5 months in and feel better than before i started and like all the effects, still don't want to live as a girl though
>>
>>7942727
>don't want to live as a girl though
>taking female hormones that make you feel better
>will grow boobs
>dont want to live as a girl
I mean if you arent a hon you will probably look like a girl. You dont have to tell people you are one but you are trans.
>>
>>7942710
Neither of those. Proof where?
>>
>>7942747
When you are transgender it means that a part of your brain thinks its the wrong gender and reacts extremely poorly to your natural hormones. This is why it feels better when you take the opposite genders hormones.

If you are not trans and take the opposite genders hormoens you get dysphoria and depression. This is why they tell men who are depressed to get their t levels checked and take suppliments . Your body is supposed to have a certain set of hormones , unless theres something wrong with your brain and you need the other set, ie being transgender.
>>
>>7941817
hostile? those are prime dating material honestly.
>>
>>7941817
Because transwomen are not women just man in women's clothing
>>
File: KStew.jpg (113KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
KStew.jpg
113KB, 500x581px
>>7942763
This. Cis women who "eschew traditional gender roles" usually come off as alphas, prime mommy material, trans women are traditional women at heart so they are predisposed to be attracted to more dominant personalities.
>>
>>7942763
>>7942907
>tfw when you'll never have a dominant cis gf
>>
>>7942959
Don't feel bad, this is only slightly further complicated by the trans thing, the truth is that they're just very rare regardless. There are too many fake lesbians running around nowadays, who will just go home to their boyfriends eventually.
>>
>>7942762
>a part of your brain thinks its the wrong gender and reacts extremely poorly to your natural hormones.
[citation needed]
>>
>>7943056
https://www.lucidatreatment.com/blog/mental-health/low-testosterone-depression-link/

https://www.bodylogicmd.com/for-women/hormones-and-depression

This is the most basic shit in the world. If you take testesterone blockers as a male without being transgender it will literally make you depressed. How are you so fucking stupid you cant just google this?

http://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcoverage/endo/50371
>>
>>7943083
>depressed
Not dysphoric?
>>
>>7943083
idk taking estrogen with the blockers will probably avoid those effects, even in cis males
>>
>>7943099
Its extremely similar

>>7943111
no it wont. I know like... maybe 50+ trans girls. Of those probably 5 or so werent actually trans and their depression and dysphoria got 100x worse on hormones. Guess what happened when they got off hormones? THEY FELT BETTER
>>
>>7942496
>manly hyper butch lesbians are not real women
>this is what trannies actually believe
>>
>>7943277
>t. manly hyper butch in the closet ftm
>>
>>7943277
They are literally just dickless men.
>>
>>7941817
A lot of trannies are right-wing scum who want to make all women go back into the kitchen so they can either live their superficial traditionalist fantasies of being a slave or to eliminate all competition for straight dick.
>>
?
ummm i dunno if that is accurate for the majority of us.
i'm ok with fhat that cause being bound by any societal rules sucks, and i support people that break them in order to be more of who they want.
>>
>>7943833
>implying there's anything wrong with any of that
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.