[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came to the realization recently that I may not truly be trans,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: noise.jpg (290KB, 940x320px) Image search: [Google]
noise.jpg
290KB, 940x320px
I came to the realization recently that I may not truly be trans, and I'm not sure what to do anymore. I'm pre-everything, but I came out to friends and they have been using she/her pronouns and calling me by my girl name for almost 2 years now. I never really thought about why I decided I was trans, it just felt right. My therapist didn't really question it either. I was doing a bunch of things to look more feminine, but I'd not be able to start hormones until I left home - which I still haven't done.

Last year a big flood wrecked my town, and I lost a lot of my stuff and wasn't able to shave or anything for a while(not to mention the huge mental breakdown I had while trying to clean up my home). My body and facial hair grows pretty fucking fast, so I ended up with a beard and hairy body after not too long. At first, I hated it, but I started to like it. In a way, it turned me on. I'm really into masculine men, and I was starting to look a bit like the type of man I'm in to. I discounted my newfound like of body and facial hair as me just me just being a weirdo. I told myself I'd start shaving again as soon as I could. I never did.

As things started to quiet down and I settled into my temporary living space, I had a lot of time to think about my life and how much I hate my body. I started to think more critically about why I hate my body, and I realized one of the really major factors was that I have a small penis. About 5" hard. I hate my dick, but I realized that I don't hate my dick because I want a vagina instead, it's because I feel it is inadequate and undesirable.

A few days ago, I shaved my face after I got a haircut. I look pretty feminine again, but instead of liking the look, I hate it and can't wait for my beard to come back.

I'm legitimately considering suicide. I have no idea who to talk to other than anons on a chinese basketweaving forum.
>>
>no hormones
no harm done, just make sure it's really what you want, swallow your pride and tell everyone again
>>
>>7940985
>just make sure it's really what you want
It's that uncertainty that makes me so anxious that I want to vomit. I'm not sure what I really want anymore.

Thank you for at least reading my rant, though. I didn't expect anyone too.
>>
>>7940978
5" hard really isn't that small anon, in fact it's only a tiny bit smaller than average. You really shouldn't feel badly about having a slightly smaller dick, that's really not uncommon.
>>
>>7940996
5" is the actual average.
Dick size shaming should stop.
>>
>>7940978
Why would you tell anyone ur trans without being on hrt first?
>>
>>7940978
>i made everyone call me she pronouns and a girl name for 2 years
>i'm pre everything

gross
>>
>>7940996
It's usually a deal-breaker for the kind of guys I like, though. Those muscle bear types. They want nice big dicks.

Even if 5" is actually okay, I just can't see it that way. To me it looks and feels like it's tiny and worthless. Have I been misinterpreting being body dysmorphic as being trans?

>>7941010
I wish it would.

>>7941013
>>7941019
Because it made me feel more comfortable and less suicidal. I didn't make them do it either, I just asked them once and they went with it.
>>
>>7941023
>Because it made me feel more comfortable and less suicidal
So A.) Ur a drama whore or B.) Ur a girl harry
>>
>>7941057
Thank you for your input, tripfriend.
>>
>>7941060
I've been in the heavy denial stage where I liked the idea of myself looking like my dream man, but in the end it still was a nightmare from hell living as a male and transition finally made me start to be happy. Do with ur life what you wish.
>>
>>7940978
yeah, sounds like transition is not a good idea for you
suicide is an overreaction
find the closest member of the friends who know and tell them your situation
>>
>>7941076
I wasn't being sarcastic in my reply to you, btw. I realize a lot of trans people end up in a heavy denial phase, but I'm still confused and anxious.

>>7941084
I don't trust any of my friends enough to talk to them about this. I don't even really trust my therapist. Maybe this is what makes me force myself to trust someone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.