[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 20 y.o non-transitioning AGP male I'm content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170316_094830.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170316_094830.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
I'm a 20 y.o non-transitioning AGP male
I'm content being this way most of the time, yet I do get jealous of passers

How long will it take before this stuff consumes me and force me to transition anyway?
>>
>>7940432
If your 20 just transition you idiot. you are still relatively young, worst case scenario you will need ffs to pass perfectly, wait 30 years and you might need ffs just to look like a non passing mtf.
>>
>>7940451
I don't want to transition over a fucking fetish, dude. Is there any hope of keeping it at bay without just getting depressed in the end?
>>
>>7940432
I think I had AGP and was also actually trans but my dysphoria wasn't bad until I hit 21. In my teens I would experience dysphoria but I could deal with it. Then all of a sudden when I was 21 dysphoria hit me like a truck.It crippled me I quit my job stopped talking to friends and transitioned a year later.
>>
>>7940491
its not a fetish you moron, and how am I supposed to know how you will react to dysphoria over time, thats something only you can answer.
>>
>>7940512
>only want to be a girl when I'm horny
>cum
>absolutely don't want to be a girl
>>not a fetish

ok
>>
>>7940528
>absolutely don't want to be a girl

Why not?

I'm also a mtf that fits best into the AGP category and I'll be the first to admit I have lots of internalized shame for being AGP but try thinking of it like any other "normal" sexual orientation but instead of being attracted to men / women you happen to be attracted to the idea of yourself being a woman. The only reason you associate being AGP with being fetishistic is because it's not yet deemed a socially acceptable sexual orientation in your society.

To be honest AGP comes in many different forms and how you are expressing it doesn't sound very familiar to how I experience AGP so maybe transition isn't a good idea for you. It's hard to say though, do you experience lots of dysphoria in day to day life?
>>
>>7940548
>why not?
dunno man I just feel really good about being male right after I nut

>do you experience a lot of dysphoria?
not a lot, but occasionally. sometimes I see a pretty grill and want to be her. it's worst when I'm horny and realise I'm not a real girl.
but 90% of the time I'm completely fine though, don't even think about it
>>
>>7940572
leave /lgbt/ for good and avoid looking up anything about the subject, that will increase your chances of survival
>>
>>7940572
Well I'm not a psychologist and your experience sounds literally nothing like mine so who knows, maybe you will be able to function in society / be happy as a male on some levels for your entire life and AGP will only be something that exists for you as background noise, it's impossible for me to say.

Just be honest with yourself about what you want, you are still relatively young right now and assuming you don't have absolute shit genetics transition might be feasible for you, but depending on what your priorities are / what you consider to be a successful transition know that your window of opportunity is quickly closing. Just don't realize 5-10 years from now that you can't make it as a male in life, unless eternal hondom sounds appealing to you.
>>
>>7940622
seeing a psycholohist next week, should probably bring it up. I honestly have no idea what I really want, as it completely depends on my state of mind.
I think I'd like it if I actually were a girl all the time, but I'm still pretty manly in my head you know. I think what I want is to have a girls body, but not the role of a woman.
Yet it doesn't bother me too much, being a man, so I dunno.
>>
>>7940670
seeing a psychologist next week

like a gender therapist or a regular general practicing therapist? If you are going to a general therapist they probably won't be much help in regards to your trans issues and will probably refer you to a gender therapist just FYI, but that doesn't mean they still can't be of use to you if you have other issues independent of your trans ones.

"but not the role of a woman."

What do you define the role of a woman as?

>Yet it doesn't bother me too much, being a man, so I dunno.

Well that may be an important factor in determining whether or not transition is a good idea for you or not, again just be honest with yourself about what you want in life, you still have time to figure it out so don't feel too rushed by what I said above but also know that testosterone is a powerful hormone and doesn't stop affecting your body just because you aren't sure what you want in life.
>>
>>7940699
Are therapists familiar with autogynephilia at all? Or should I just mention that I sometimes want to be a girl and keep it at that?

When I say role of a woman, I mean just acting like girls usually do. I don't want to act like people think girls "should" act, I wanna be myself. Now that I think about it, that isn't really a problem though.

I think my main argument against transitioning is that what I really want is a cute girly body, but seeing as that only lasts so long, transitioning wouldn't be very smart.
I'd be happy for 10 years, and sad that I'm not cute anymore for 40. It's not a real solution
>>
>>7940765
>Are therapists familiar with autogynephilia at all?

No in my experience most gender therapists think blanchards typology is total bullshit and are usually very unfamiliar with it in general; that isn't to say that they won't still think you are trans just maybe not with the terminology you are using to describe yourself right now. Just be honest with them and you will be fine assuming you aren't going to some super conservative therapist.

>I think my main argument against transitioning is that what I really want is a cute girly body, but seeing as that only lasts so long, transitioning wouldn't be very smart.
I'd be happy for 10 years, and sad that I'm not cute anymore for 40. It's not a real solution.

Well yeah aging sucks for both genders, but the real question you should be asking yourself assuming transition is a feasible option for you is "would I rather age / function in society like / as a male? Or would I rather age / function in society like / as a woman?" Obviously aging is an inevitable part of life and is somewhat shitty for both genders but also consider that assuming you transition how you see your body / find beauty in it may change as you age as well.

Also I have to be awake extremely early in the morning and am already pretty exhausted so this will be my last post for now, if you post anymore I'll respond tomorrow.
>>
File: 3a7.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
3a7.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>7940821
Alright thanks for replying. I'll have something to think about.
>>
>>7940432
Some people can last fore...
>believes in AGP
Within a year anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.