[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis white male here, I'm in need of some advice and I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sparrow1.jpg (368KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
sparrow1.jpg
368KB, 840x560px
Cis white male here, I'm in need of some advice and I feel like this board will probably be the best to ask.

The sex shop down the road from my house is hiring and I desperately need a job.

The only problem is I know next to nothing about Kink/BDSM products.

Anyone care to school me on the more taboo stuff that the average person might not know about?

any advice is much appreciated!
>>
If it's a chain sex toy store, there's no way in hell they'd hire you. The people who shop at those places are bored middle aged women, so they want to hire other middle aged women so they feel comfortable.

If it isn't a chain, you might have a chance, but they tend to only hire queers. It seems like your two options are to turn gay, or transition. Pick your poison.
>>
>>7939906
I could pass for gay, most people in college thought I was until I got a GF. You think that counts?
>>
>>7939767
>/lgbt/ - Kink/BDSM
>>
>>7939767
I don't think they'll expect you to be a kinkmaster.
Just read some BDSM safety 101 stuff.
>>
>>7939906
That's illegal in most civilized countries.
>>
>>7939929
Pretending to be gay? No, anyone who actually regularly has gay sex could probably figure it out just by speaking to you, as you said you don't know much about kinks and even the most puritan of gay guys is going to be slightly kinky.

>>7939968
Good luck proving that they're breaking the law.
>>
>>7939968
Unless they flat out tell you that you didn't get hired because of your race, gender, etc., it doesn't matter if it's illegal. You can't prove it, and all they have to say is that you "weren't a good fit for their business" or whatever. It's easy to dodge anti-discrimination laws.
>>
>>7939987
>>7939991
If it's a chain, ask the gender ratio of all their sales staff. If it's not 50/50, that's sexism n today's feminist society.
>>
>>7940002
Not really, no. That would not be considered proof of discrimination if you actually tried to bring a case against them. If you said that in court you would be laughed at.

Why are you saying these things when you clearly don't know them?
>>
>>7940060
Do you not follow the media? That is exactly the kind of thing used to prove sexist discrimination.
>>
>>7940082
The media doesn't decide court cases you fucking idiot. Read up on U.S.A. civics if you are going to act like you understand them. Gender imbalance in a workplace does not make a legal argument alleging sexual discrimination. THE SUPREME COURT is gender imbalanced. You would be fucking laughed at.
>>
>>7940082
If you have nothing more than "I'm a man and didn't get hired by this company and look, they don't have an exact 50-50 gender ratio, that proves they didn't hire me because of my gender", you're going to get laughed at and that case is going nowhere.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.