[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a biological male, I'm very ashamed of my biological

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: uterus.jpg (59KB, 926x800px) Image search: [Google]
uterus.jpg
59KB, 926x800px
As a biological male, I'm very ashamed of my biological expendability. I'll always be inferior to females because I can't give birth. That makes me disposable. Sperm are a dime a dozen.

I'm going to transition and pass as female, stealth, in order to deceive everyone into thinking I have the ability to bear children. So no one knows that I'm reproductively useless.

Thoughts?
>>
>>7939602
How can you be ashamed of the sex you were born?
>>
File: 1489505165871.png (772KB, 1700x1267px) Image search: [Google]
1489505165871.png
772KB, 1700x1267px
>>7939652
If you think that then you havent looked far enough into what being a man really is
>>
>>7939875
>deleted icon
What did the hotpocketeer mean by that?
>>
>>7939652
My sperm is more valuable than other men's sperm. I am not expendable because any replacement would create inferior progeny.
>>
File: 1476898010059.png (1MB, 1654x802px) Image search: [Google]
1476898010059.png
1MB, 1654x802px
>>7939875
To be a man is to be held down by the societal chains of masculinity that was built by men themselves.
>>
>>7939652
I'm fuckin tired of /pol/ thinking it's some kind of group of social scientists or psychologists. You don't know the first fucking thing about psychology, and what you do know you clearly gleamed from Freud who SHOCKINGLY was wrong about almost every fucking thing he said.

Unless you are going to go to college and become an actual fucking psychologist, stay in your lane you stupid faggot. You know nothing. You are not educated. Pretending you are doesn't change that.
>>
>>7939945
In light of the fact that you're posting on /lgbt/, I hope you are aware just how much of a lie you're spouting.
>>
>>7939958
He's a shitposter from /pol/, so rest assured he is anything but self aware.
>>
>>7939945
lrn2biology
>>
>>7939958
>>7940015
I am literally more evolved than other people. I am actually the subject of beneficial mutation that sets me apart. If I failed to produce children it would be a huge blow to humanity, so good thing that I didn't.
>>
>>7940055
>he thinks that individuals impact evolution
o i am laffin
>>
>>7940055
more chromosomes != beneficial
>>
>>7940070
every cent counts anon
>>
>>7940090
if I'm not superior then why do you have an inferiority complex?
>>
>>7940070
How do they not?
>>
>bragging about your extra chromosomes on a filipino combat backgammon message board
>>
>>7940091
concerning evolution that is false. "beneficial mutations" could have such a wide variety of impact on a population that it is impossible to determine whether they would be beneficial or not

examples:

>you have an extra kidney
a virus that uses your kidneys to distribute itself is more dangerous to you

>you are immune to HIV
you also have an autoimmune disorder that makes you more susceptible to dangerous allergic reactions

>your lungs absorb oxygen more efficiently, making you more physically fit even without exercise
smaller amounts of dangerous airborne chemicals affect you significantly

ad infinitum
>>
File: 1482792441887.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482792441887.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>7940055
>>
>>7940144
I don't see your point. Yea, most things have negative trade offs, but if the good outweighs the bad, good traits proliferate. Maybe I'm being dense but I really don't see what you're on to.
>>
>>7940211
an individual "beneficial" mutation doesn't exist. all individuals have hundreds of different minor mutations, but a single mutation is irrelevent.
>>
>>7940144
dude I can literally predict the future to the point of reacting perfectly to the event of being hit by a truck or falling off a skyscraper like nick cage in Next or something. you can point a gun at me with the full intent of pulling the trigger and killing me and you will not find the mark. I have stared down the barrel like half a dozen times, at least 3 times with a supposedly trained professional who actually pulled the trigger and still wasn't even grazed. each time I took the gun out of their hand and shot them in the knee, leaving them with a tourniquet and a disassembled weapon.

I have a psychic adaptation that literally lets me avoid death no matter what the circumstance, until I personally am ready to go. I have actual physically provable ESP that sets my experience apart from that of the majority of living persons.

if literal actual ESP isn't evolution I don't know what is.

you may have to contend with the fact that you are ordinary and have to prove your worth in any circumstance, but to me my difference is already completely confirmed and I will never feel the sort of insecurity you do about my personal value.
>>
>>7940240
can you turn me into a cis girl?
>>
>>7940274
yes here is the method
>are you a boy or a girl
>I'm a girl
>okay you're a cis-girl now
it doesn't matter if you have hooves, you're still a girl as long as you think you are, and associate what you is with the idea of "the body of a girl"

if you're a girl, then your body is a girl's body
>>
>>7940284
thanks sophie labelle.
>>
>>7940215
However a more beneficial mutation if frequent enough in a population will accumulate as individuals who have it will have higher average offspring.
>>
>>7940304
if you don't learn to somehow appreciate what you have and make it into something you like you'll probably experience dysphoria no matter how much surgery you get.
>>
>>7939652
Clearly bait cant tell if terf scum or pol scum.
>>
>>7940335
>implying feminists would admit male expendability is a thing
>>
>>7939875
That is the most insanely sexist shit i have ever read. My mom built a trucking company from scratch and fought every guy who ever laughed at her or doubted her. And for fun she takes out her speed boat and works on it, details it, and then hauls it to the river and races people. Wtf
>>
>>7940240
Special snowflake....
Do you really think your the only one that can body hop upon death?
>>
>>7940525
I can actually divert the entirety of reality to an adjacent quantum potentiality where I didn't die. it's like a reverse d4c using bilocation and discarding the failure states
>>
File: 1488074549508.gif (497KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1488074549508.gif
497KB, 500x486px
>>7940055
>Checks digits
P-please give us you superior cummies sempai!
>>
>>7939652
Males made the city and nudes.
>>
>>7939955
Freud was also a kike, btw.
>>
>>7940240
>physically provable
alright then, prove it
this is not a gotcha, this is a legitimate request for proof
>>
>>7939652
you'll always be superior to females.

What can females do? If we're in a good mood, we can give them one of our infinity sperm, and they can raise and develop it. But actually creating life? Yeah, only males do that. babysitting the life we created? yeah they can do that
>>
>>7941246
there are many things in science that are physically provable but not ethically provable
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.