[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be gay boy with fiancee >three months ago, fiancee dumps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1489679832913.jpg (541KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489679832913.jpg
541KB, 705x1000px
>be gay boy with fiancee
>three months ago, fiancee dumps me
>go crazy and start going on as many dates as possible to help with the unbearable pain, including friends and acquaintances that have fancied me for years
>I tend to go for the ones who love me the most so that their love can help fill the void where my fiancee's used to be
>the pain is starting to subside now
>life is no longer Hell on Earth
>but now there's no fewer than six people who think something is developing between us and that I'm falling in love with them
>I don't have any romantic feelings for any of them and, now that the worst is over, just want to withdraw and recuperate

So, uh... if any of you guys have had similar experiences, some suggestions on how to get out of this mess would be appreciated.

(Don't bother calling me a bad person. I knew that long before this happened.)
>>
>>7939417
Slowly distance yourself from them. You already fucked up. There is no easy way out for them.
>>
whyd ur fiancee dump you.
>>
>>7939438
He said we're "just too different" and "aren't compatible enough." He's a party-loving social butterfly that has visiting every country in the world as one of his goals, I'm more of an introvert and homebody that could easily live as a hermit so long as I kept my family and closest friends. He said that I was holding him back from truly enjoying life.
>>
>>7939434
This. Don't ghost them, but do try to find a way to spend less time with them, and don't be romantic with them. Eventually, they'll fall out of love with you.

>>7939456
>>7939417
Just so you know:

Fiance = male
Fiancee = female
>>
>>7939456
>dating a fucking normie that effectivally dumped you over money
what were you thinking
>>
>>7939490
>implying that piece of garbage "fuck me until I don't feel empty anymore. I feel better now fuck off" is any better.

LMAO they were made for each other.
>>
>>7939456
He was right. Your mistake was trying to prolong it as long as you did.
>>
>>7941243
I'll never understand that, and to be honest, I never will. Love is the most important thing in this world. That's why I've friendzoned and rejected even people I had fairly strong romantic feelings for - because I want someone that I can truly love to the depths of my heart and have that soulmate connection with. I'd have been perfectly happy living on a desert island for the rest of my life so long as he was with me.
>>
>>7941278
*to be honest, I don't want to
>>
>>7941278
Yes, but he didn't feel the same way. Extroverts NEED to have other people around. Significant amounts of other people. Dragging someone around who isn't enjoying themselves is just a drag.

Relationships need compatibility to work.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.