[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel kids who want to transition early should be handled?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_97.png (312KB, 682x548px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_97.png
312KB, 682x548px
How do you feel kids who want to transition early should be handled?

I mean they could easily be AGP and regret their decision to transition later.

I think the best people could hope for is evaluation over a year starting at 14, any younger and you can't really make major decisions.
>>
File: 8940958.png (798KB, 792x980px) Image search: [Google]
8940958.png
798KB, 792x980px
>>7939357
Children don't make the decision and the transition is only allowed after thorough medical and psychological evaluations.

Anyways, you're wording makes it obvious that your illegitimately trans in that you think that even AGP is based solely on a """""feeling""""".
>>
>>7939379
Based Cara standing up for the AGPs.
>>
Send kids into therapy to figure out whether they're really trans, or just got the idea into their head from a classmate. Psychologists exist for a reason.
>>
>>7939357
>How do you feel kids who want to transition early should be handled?
>I mean they could easily be AGP and regret their decision to transition later.
i explained the typology to you people *solely so you would stop doing this shit* and yet
>>
>>7939357
>cryogenically freeze them
>clone them twice
>transition one
>see which one turns out better
>unfreeze and use results to decide whether or not they should transition
>melt clones back down into material
Find me a more accurate solution
>>
>>7939706
What if they kill themselves or each other
>>
>>7939706
why melt them down? The clones could become they're parents. Uk considering there legit parents will be old/dead by the time they're unfrozen. Also being in a het relationship with yourself whilst raising yourself into the best version of yourself sounds appealing.
>>
Well when I was about 7 I said to my Dad in passing "I really wish I were a girl" and he mutter something about faggot Internet and then he pulled his belt out his loops. Wrapped it up til the buckle was on the loose end and cracked the shit out of me about the head and back. Then he calmly put his belt back on and said "I'm so sorry boy but you needed your mind right. You start believing girls can be boys and boys can be girls and before you know it you're a dyke with a dick who is straight for other dudes with tits. Shit's an illness. A cat ain't a dog anymore than your mom can cook. Remember my belt when you think about that shit, and it hurt me more than it hurt you". I love and thank my dad every day for that. And he was right. Saved my ass from a life of feminine penis, depression, and delusion that day.
>>
>>7940573
What a CROCK of shit. I bet you voted Trump. Fucking hell.
>>
File: thairish.jpg (138KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thairish.jpg
138KB, 640x400px
>>7940573
Well when I was a wee lad aboot 7 I says to me Pa in passing "I really am wishin I were a Catholic Irishman" and he wen and mutt'd somethin aboot those damned Catholics and then he pulled his bible oot his nightstand. It was a hardback version o tha King James, and he wen aboot crackin the shite oot of me aboot tha head and back. Then he calmly placed tha holy book back on tha nightstand and says "I'm so sorry lad but ya needed ya mind right. Ya start believin in tha word o those damned Catholics and before ya know it ya smokin a ciggy after gettin plowed by the Queen o England. Shite's for loyalists. A Catholic ain't a human anymor than ya potatoes exist. Remember tha holy book wen ya think aboot tha shite, and it hurt me more than it hurt ya". I love and thank me Pa every day for tha. And he was right. Saved me ass from tha Orangemen tha day he did.
>>
>>7939357
TruAGPs would never regret transitioning early, it's like being permanently turned on and loved by self
>>
>>7940628
If you're true AGP you only wanna be a girl when horny.

Being a girl when you wanna be a dude the other 90% would suck.
>>
>>7940660
It's simply not true. After a while you want to be a girl all the time. It stops being sexual. And it's a fucking curse.
>>
>>7940836
Then you're trans, not AGP.
>>
>>7939357
If it were up to me, hormones would be sold over the counter, and children would be able to legally work to pay for them.

I'm uncomfortably libertarian.
>>
>>7940874
Genquill Industries

We control who you are.

We control how you think.

We control your freedom.

Because you've gave us your identity so you can feel better about yourself.

Oh and by the way. The hormones pills we've have you were laced with dopamine shots. You'll only feel better about yourself for maybe about a week. And who knows? Maybe one day our pills will destroy your dopamine receptors. And by then, your addiction to our products will make you our willing slave. And the best part is, no one will stop us. Liberals with their identity cravings line our pockets. We'll lobby all the governments, we'll create gender movements, we'll exploit workers, and create a monopoly. No one will stop us, because special snowflakes defend us to the death. You think you can stop us? In truth we're narcotics dealers. But honestly, we're just making a profit from weak willed retards.
>>
>>7940855
But it was AGP for 10 years. I can't deny it.
>>
>>7940593
To be fair, most Trump voters probably have more sense then that anon
>>
>>7940923
AGP is a form of trans.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.