[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here heard about this? How do you feel about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: transabled.png.jpg (9KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
transabled.png.jpg
9KB, 290x200px
Has anyone here heard about this? How do you feel about it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder
>>
>>7930094
First time hearing about this, and I definitely don't know anyone with it. It seems kind of weird, but I guess it's a legitimate thing.
>>
>>7930130
It's not very common, but it's definitely legitimate.
>>
>The majority of BIID sufferers are white middle-aged males

Literally just whitey wanting a permanent pity party thrown in their favor to offset their gargantuan privilege.

>waah waah I won't feel complete unless people feel bad for me
>>
>>7930256
It isn't about privilege.
>>
>>7930094
I don't particularly feel anything about it... why should I care? How does this even relate to LGBT?

>>7930130
>It seems kind of weird
These people have a serious psychological/psychiatric disorder. Of course it is weird. Being crazy is not normal.

>>7930256
>muh white privilege
Maybe you're onto something here, your identity politics are driving me crazy too.
>>
>>7930264
It probably is to an extent, think about it. but it's still pathological
>>
File: img-wheelchair.jpg (83KB, 800x831px) Image search: [Google]
img-wheelchair.jpg
83KB, 800x831px
>tfw I'm a paraplegic girl trapped in the body of an able-bodied male

Ask me anything, I guess.
>>
>>7930293
I've heard of 'wheelchair wannabes' before
it's kind of similar but it's purely a sex thing

ever heard of it?
>>
>>7930094
Let them mutilate themselves, but they don't get disability benefits.

>>7930256
That's why guys tend to have Munchhausen's by Proxy, no, that's women? Fuck off.
>>
>>7930315
I've heard about it, yes. It's very similar, you could even argue it's the same thing. It's not purely about sex.
>>
>>7930324
okay, but it's not completely devoid of sexual tendencies either
those kinds of people definitely exist
my philosophy is that as long as it's not hurting anybody, fair play

and I don't mean in the ultra liberal sense of 'reinforcing negative stereotypes that hurt people over generations'
I mean actual hurt
>>
>>7930256
but the exact same thing could have been said about transsexualism as recently as ten or so years ago
>>7930094
transsexualism but for limbs
much like transsexualism, in the majority of cases it's caused by an erotic target location error -- hence why comorbidity with transsexualism (as seen in this very thread with >>7930293) is so common
unlike transsexualism i'm not sure if there's a bdd equivalent of hsts, it doesn't make much sense for there to be so i doubt it
>>
>>7930331
*biid, not bdd
sorry 4 typo
>>
>>7930329
Yeah, I mean, it would be something special to be a girl and not being able to feel vaginal penetration, but still enjoying sex, but what appeals to me is living my day-to-day life as a paraplegic girl.
>>
>>7930337
>what appeals to me is being unable to shit of my own volition and requiring another human to scoop the shit out of my asshole just to avoid an agonizing death
Could it be that maybe, just maybe, you are romanticizing the crippled life just a little?
>>
>>7930399
A paraplegic is normally completely independent and capable of doing those things on her own.
>>
>>7930285
"Haha I'm right with no information haha just think about it"
>>
>>7930094
Mentally ill parasites.

If you want to amputate yourself to become a more special snowflake you should get cut off from public healthcare.
>>
>>7930409
>paraplegic
>independent
You're so fucking stupid, you're pretty much disabled already. Congrats.
>>
>>7930456
How can't a paraplegic be independent? Assuming you live in a wheelchair-friendly house, there shouldn't be any problems that you couldn't solve on your own.
>>
>>7930459
>independence means being able to get around the inside of your own goddamn house
Just... stfu. Please.
>>
>>7930467
No, seriously. Why can't a paraplegic live independently?
>>
>>7930481
>in·de·pend·ent
>not depending on another for livelihood or subsistence

Think about it a little bit. Think about why it's called a disability.

Or don't. Either way just stop posting please.
>>
>>7930491
Are you saying a paraplegic can't have a job and earn her own income?
>>
>>7930500
No, I'm not. Don't try to put words in my mouth.

From the beginning, all I have been saying is that you are mistaken to believe being crippled "appeals" to you. I pray you are never crippled, it would be a very rude awakening for you.

When you say things like 'paraplegic is normally completely independent' or talk about how gloriously independent it is to just move around inside your own freaking house, you show that you know nothig about living crippled. Fuck you, kill yourself, we're done now, bye.
>>
File: 729.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>7930448
>implying there should be public healthcare in the first place

But I agree with the fact that, like trannies, these people are mentally ill.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.