[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, non-white /LGBT/, are you out to your families? What are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: img.jpg (243KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
243KB, 1000x563px
So, non-white /LGBT/, are you out to your families? What are your experiences likes navigating through your cultures and communities as queer?
>>
MTF here

I'm out to my immediate family and they're all accepting. Even my estranged, neglectful father was accepting. No one in my extended family knows.

Interacting with other beanfolk is a bit awkward and I get some nasty stares mainly from old Catholic beanwomen, but in general no one fucks with me.
>>
>>7925512
I'm Mexican and I'm out to my mom (don't really have any family besides her and my grandma) and have never had really any problems with being gay, other than some Catholic girl calling me a faggot.
>>
>>7925512
>That sign
God did not create us perfect. The idiot.
>>
>>7925512
Indian here. Told Mom when I was drunk. She thinks I'm "confused". I have no standing in the lgbt community. Mostly just get ignored and am pretty much a ghost. She's probably right, but how would I know since I'll never get an oppurtunity to hold/be held by another man. Gonna off myself soon
>>
>non-white LGBT
Isn't that practically a death sentence in most places?
>>
>>7925512
I am half white and half East Asian. By the time I realized I was trans, I wasn't in contact with my East Asian side of my family anymore, so I haven't had to deal with that really
>>
>>7925512
>You're going to age like those two

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1485844104472.jpg (118KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485844104472.jpg
118KB, 750x1000px
>>7925512
>So, non-white /LGBT/, are you out to your families?

Fuck no. Everyone EXCEPT my parents know. If I can help it, that's how things will stay.

>What are your experiences likes navigating through your cultures and communities as queer?

They dont exist. I dont intentionally avoid other black people but i dont seek them out or share anything when I meet one.
I did get hit on by a black dude once on a bus across the country.
>>
>>7926353
Thats what I hear too, which is why Im hiding in the mountains.
Calculating all of my demographics together, I should have died 45 years ago.
>>
I'm lesbian and mexican and not out to family cause can't bother with the drama

In the culture it's fine I guess. Lesbians get it easier than gay men in the day to day. TV/media treat gay men better still but culture in the city they get shit on. Lot of overly butch/stem kinda girls and fatties that I'm not into. I think overall lesbians are more ignored by straights right now which I'm ok with.

gay mexican bars >>> white ones
>>
All non-white trans qts should find a white chaser to settle down with and make impossible mixed babies with.
It's just common sense.
>>
>>7929307
>Find a chaser

Maybe if she was a girl.

>White chaser

NOPE
>>
File: IMG_8537.jpg (58KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8537.jpg
58KB, 500x465px
>>7929307
I'd shoot myself before doing that desu
>>
>>7929312
>>7929354

This.

Fuck being exoticised and fetishized at the same time.

The exact reason why I'll never date a white "person"
>>
>>7925512
mixed korean black lesbian here. I am out but just to my mom, the korean one. She's okay with it. Don't have contact with father or anyone on his side. My uncle and cousins don't know. My experience is pretty shit, and I don't really identify with any groups or cultures. Also, only guys hit on me, so that's kind of annoying.
>>
>>7929664
Is it shit cause you're non-white? Or for non-ethnic cause?
>>
File: IMG_8423.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8423.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
Why are there so few non-whites on /lgbt/?
>>
>>7929671
It's shit because I'm mixed, not because I'm just non-white. It sucks feeling like you don't belong anywhere.
>>
File: 56849809_p4_master1200.jpg (175KB, 480x592px) Image search: [Google]
56849809_p4_master1200.jpg
175KB, 480x592px
Half-black, NEET, shut in mtf here.

Still haven't told my family, despite being on HRT for a year, but I plan to very soon.

I have practically no experience with black communities since I've spent my whole life in Oregon, where other black people pretty much don't exist.

As for my relationship with the black side of my extended family, I'm already a complete outcast and coming out will just make it even worse. I plan to drop out of the family and never see them again.
>>
>>7929692
>It sucks feeling like you don't belong anywhere.
Can you explain what it's like? I live in a very single-race area so I've never experienced that.
>>
File: 2d7.jpg (38KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
2d7.jpg
38KB, 800x609px
Im Mexican mtf and I'm out to some of my family. My mom went into this weird thing were she used to call me crazy for a while she didn't understand trans I guess, but eventually accepted and we are close now. Other than that my younger family members and family members of my age know and accepted me with no problems. I would never come out to my Dad or other older family members though I'm just gonna appear all transitioned one day and see what happens they hate anything lgbt.
>>
>>7929698
Sounds like a good idea
>>
>>7925512
I'm Chinese and certainly not...
But my parents are way better than those of other traditional family. I'm just gonna wait for the right time. Maybe when I reach 30 or so...
>>
>>7929664
How is it related to your uncle and cousins. And how is it possible that your mom knows and your father doesn't...
>>
>>7929650
Actually the reason why you'll never date a white person (or anyone for that matter) is because ever since Alexis Arquette died, you've been crowned the Queen of Hons.
>>
>>7929692
There are many mixed race people nowadays why don't you try to make friends with some of them?
>>7929826
Cause some parents don't stay together? Lol my dad doesn't know anything about me, for example.
>>
>>7929714
I dunno man, you know people identify with cultures and shit. While I may "act" more asian than black, I definitely don't identify as asian, it would be ridiculous. Even my mother knew that, that is why I have my father's last name and not "Kim." And any black people I have met outside of my university think I act too white. It's like being a black sheep. I'm not really sure how to explain it.

>>7929826
>are you out to your family
my uncle and my cousins are family, and this the more Korean side, though my cousins are korean/latino, so of course uncle and cousins are just like immediate family. And have you ever seen a black father? Of course not. In fact, he's probably dead, and I don't care.

>>7929853
You can't just be friends with someone on the basis of being mixed, besides, it's fine. I care less about race and "belonging" nowadays, I just sometimes feel that ache from childhood.

Mind awful explanations or English rules or whatever, it's 3AM.
>>
>>7929729
>I'm just gonna appear all transitioned one day and see what happens they hate anything lgbt.
Oh man, don't do that haha.
>>
>>7929845

wew lad

sicc burn

You're right about me not dating anyone at all, though.
>>
mtf here, half black half white. I'm out to my family and full time girl mode. My mom was upset at first but now she's supportive. My dad not so much. Even less so since I'm dating a white guy. I don't understand how that's a problem when my mom is white, but he thinks there's some weird racial undertones like I'm ashamed of being black or something.
>>
>>7929903
Lol why not its sort of my only option desu
>>
>So, non-white /LGBT/, are you out to your families?
Gay south american here, some friends and both of my parents know, but none of the rest of my family because who I have sex with is none of their business. Mom had no problem with it, dad was visibly disappointed but respects my decision anyways, we don't talk about the subject much and I'm okay with that.

>What are your experiences likes navigating through your cultures and communities as queer?
None because no rando on the street can tell I like to have sex with men, so I don't get different treatment.
>>
>>7930087
>>7930087
No it's not your only option, and if you do that your dad might be shocked and angry he just snaps, he could seriously hurt you if you do that.

Instead of suddenly appearing transitioned, you should suddenly DISAPPEAR transitioned. Get away from your hateful father. Start a new life.
>>
File: tumblr_ncp12rhhse1r002nxo1_1280.png (1MB, 1080x1066px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncp12rhhse1r002nxo1_1280.png
1MB, 1080x1066px
>>7929650
Mfw I'm a mexican mtf that grew up around nothing but white people, So I had nothing but crushes on qt white skater guys now turned hot qt hipster guys.
>>
>>7930017
Cause he know you're getting fucked by a white guy, silly.
>>
>>7925512
Mexican here

I came out to my mother almost 2 years ago before I graduated HS

I couldn't lie to her anymore and told her how I fell in love with a close friend even though I could never have him

She was so comforting about the situation even though she wasn't the first person who knew

My father doesn't know yet because I don't know how he'll react
>>
>>7929692
>It sucks feeling like you don't belong anywhere.
>any black people I have met outside of my university think I act too white

I have this problem and Im full black. I grew up in a small rural town in NC that has a decent amount of black people in it, had to go to black churches when I was little, and grew up around mostly black people (except a decent amount of my friends) and ever since I was little I have gotten shit from almost every black person Ive come across for "not acting black". White people look at me like Im a fucking demon when I pass by them on the street and blacks treat me like Im putting on an act.
Even my stepdad has said shit like, "You know you dont have to put on an act, right? You dont have to talk like a white person around us" to me on several occasions which made my fucking blood boil.
Im not going to pretend I know exactly what your going through, but I do understand the not belonging anywhere thing.

>>7929690
>Why are there so few non-whites on /lgbt/
>so few non-whites
>on 4chan

I fucking wonder.....
>>
>>7925512
>Are you out to your families?
Ha no! They're rich homophobes; I'd be stupid to tell them.
Almost all of my friends are white, so yeah; no problems there. Even the muslims at my uni have been turned into alcoholic sluts, so I doubt they'd be problematic if we were more than just acquaintances.
Still a li'l bit irritating that I can't find a bf because the gays are all sluts, insufferably camp, or (in rare cases) taken, but at least I don't have to deal with social adversity.
>>
>>7929307
I would be more than happy to try and make impossible mixed babies with you.
>>
>>7929998
He is also right about you being the queen of hons, I mean come on only a hon would type the words "exoticised" and "fetishized" as a negative thing now fuck off you stupid fucking hon.
>>
>>7930583
Don't worry about it. Their just salty cause they like to fantasize about sucking on cocks that look like long burly turds.
>>
>>7934329
>>7934374
>>7934401
>it's a self hating Maria episode
Don't you have to go and suck white cock for free at some shithole?
>>
>>7926477
>I am half white and half East Asian.
So white? East Asian genes are very weak, every haafu just looks white.
>>
>>7925512
ftm
Im out to my family, the large majority of them suport it and the ones who don't stay silent about it I guess. nobody else really knows I have a bagina because I got all of my friends after I was out of the closet and pretty much passed from the get go. however, they do know I am gay and I assume they just don't care since I don't act like a faggot or anything.

ethnicity: mut/italian (gypsy)
>>
>>7925512
Half Moroccan, My dad is an immigrant to Britain and is generally a very liberal guy, he absolutely hates his culture, doesn't even call himself Muslim and is into new age spirituality. So I was really surprised to find that he wasn't happy about me being gay, probably a hangup from his cultural heritage. It's fine though because I don't live with him because he and my mum split when I was young. He wouldn't dare tell my Moroccan side, though. I'm out with my whole British side and they are cool with it.
>>
>>7925512
My dad told my mom to be prepared for me being a flamboyant and feminine homosexual and to accept it.

I'm basically the youngest daughter and he never liked or let my siblings or anyone make fun of me. Tbh he's my bestie.

He's a conservative, vet but he never wanted to shame my emotional expression.

That's why I role my eyes when people talk about Black people, I know a lot of trans girls who were raised up like me.
>>
>>7926477

Sounds like you dodged a bullet. I can only imagine how Asians, as preoccupied as they are with presentability, would react to something as weird as transgenderism.
>>
>>7925512
no
my experiences are the same as any other human being
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.