[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a guy to date who isn't a total slut? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1470284527995.jpg (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470284527995.jpg
16KB, 450x450px
How do I find a guy to date who isn't a total slut? Why are all gay guys promiscuous? And (why) do they judge me for liking monogamy?
>>
I don't even understand where they find all these dudes to fuck ;_;
>>
>>7923850
please tell me about the times youve been judged for being monogamous
>>
>>7923914
>why in parentheses
I'm not sure if they do, but people often equate enthusiasm about open relationships and the like and "being open minded." So, do people think I'm closed minded for not being enthusiastic?
>>
>>7923914
>>7923936
And yeah, gay people always talk as if it's just more logical to not restrict yourself to any one person, and the desire to limit yourself is some self hating, anti sexual liberation, anti gay propaganda I've bought into. Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I feel it is valid for me to say I'm judged for it. And judgement or not, I feel 100 times more alienation for being a less-slutty gay than I do for being gay in the first place.
>>
>>7923850
I want just 1 BF, that's all. I don't want to fuck a million guys in the ass and get every std in the alphabet.
>>
>>7923996
Same. I mean, "all," as I said in the OP, is an exaggeration, but I do feel very different from most gay people. Maybe it doesn't matter, but I wonder if the majority's promiscuity is a bad thing
>>
You're talking to the wrong fags then
>>
File: 1489538533967.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489538533967.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>7923850
Wait wat you like monogamy?
>>
>>7924043
This is probably true. I only really meet people from other people though, so I wouldn't know where to find new fags, right or wrong kind. Where do I find the right ones?
>>
File: IMG_3874.png (522KB, 516x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3874.png
522KB, 516x415px
>>7923850
I got a conservative gay bf and he isn't really a pervert. He mostly focuses on romantic stuff than anything else. Try for those type of guys, they tend to be the best.
>>
>>7923850
>1.find me
>2.they're not
>3.because it's become the idea that monogamy isn't the 'gay way'

Some people just like to be promiscuous I guess
>>
>>7923850
Meet outside of your houses, at some pub or whatever. Asking him over is basically asking for a fuck.
>>
File: 1482687660725.png (631KB, 618x741px) Image search: [Google]
1482687660725.png
631KB, 618x741px
>>7923850
>tfw pure boy looking for monogamous longterm relationship
>stay inside my house all day long so don't meet any potention bfs
heh.
kill me
>>
>>7924209
That's probably a good point, I'm too much of a homebody and maybe it gives people the wrong idea
>>
>>7923914
I'm not OP but I wouldn't say I feel "judged" for being monogamous, but it's hard to make friends in the gay community when they talk about promiscuity being so interlinked with their sexuality. The first guy I ever developed a relationship with told me about these pool parties he went to which were hosted by this older gay guy and he had either naked or speedo-clad young gay guys everywhere having sex in the hot tub and in every room in his house and shit. He asked me if I wanted to come along and I just was repulsed and that ended up signalling the beginning of the end in our relationship.

I wasn't oppressed or judged but there is a definite disconnect between monogamy-seeking gays and gay culture at large.
>>
>>7924255
>maybe
no I really mean it
for gays to invite the other to their place is literally saying "hey let's fuck"
I speak from experience
>>
I'm totally only into one person at a time. Can't be bothered to give anyone else the same level of attention. And for that matter, if I'm not giving them that attention, I'm not gonna have sex with them.
>>
>>7923850
>calls all gay men sluts
>"waah why doesnt anyone like me"

:thinking:
>>
>>7923850
What would a man get from having a relationship with another man? The only reason straight men are in relationships is that there is reliable puss, gay men have reliable boipuss outside of any relationship.
>>
>>7927568

companionship? romance? strong emotions of having someone in your life who cares about you and will stay by your side through thick and thin? of course you've probably just met shallow assholes like yourself your entire life.
>>
>>7932256
>falling for the companionship and romance meme
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>7932256
>companionship? romance? strong emotions of having someone in your life who cares about you and will stay by your side through thick and thin?
oh god yes. this is why i won't date a girl even though i think they are sexier.
>>
>>7923850
>a guy to date who isn't a total slut?
And if he's a massive slut just for you?
>>
File: 1478568571992.png (146KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478568571992.png
146KB, 640x640px
It's simple:
You can't.
>>
Do gays realize if they stop wearing stupid shit in the pride parade we'd be a third of the way further towards lgbt acceptance
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.