[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When tranys dress in lolita or some kind of anime shit everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (354KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354KB, 1280x850px
When tranys dress in lolita or some kind of anime shit everyday it makes it hard for me to view them as girls.

It makes me see them as weird nerdy guys.

I know some girls dress this way too but not many.
>>
>>7923723
>transgirls aren't allowed to dress anyway but the normie way or they're not really trans
okay fuck you faggot I want my trannies and cis girls alike dressed up like anime characters okay
>>
File: IMG_2190.jpg (60KB, 403x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2190.jpg
60KB, 403x460px
I'm gonna dress like a magical Japanese girl and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>7923723
I had a tendency to dress in all black, I'm fine, right?
>>
>>7923723
>It makes me see them as weird nerdy guys.
Technically that's what 70% of us are.
>>
>>7923723
If you wear anything but Grey as your primary color 80% of the time you go out, you're not trutrans
>>
>>7923752

This. We should not complain about girls dressing up cute for us.
>>
I have far too many top with horizontal white and black stripes but that is it when it comes to stereotypical trans stuff.

I get told I look like a soccer mom or an English teacher a lot so I don't think I am contributing to the problem. If anything the opposite. haha.
>>
>>7923723
When shitposters post in lolita or some kind of anime shit everyday it makes it hard for me to view them as anything other than shitposters.

It makes me see them as weird nerdy guys.

I know some shitposters post this way too but not many.
>>
You don't seem like a girl if you wear things 99 percent of girls wouldn't be seen dead in.
>>
File: 1420673408695.jpg (73KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420673408695.jpg
73KB, 720x720px
I wish I could dress like an anime girl every day ._.
>>
>>7923752
>>7926450
It's not that the ones who are interested in that can't.

It's just that the % of transgirls who are is so disproportionate to the % of cis girls who are. You would think it would be close, but it's not. It is one of the things that kinda highlights the differences between transgirls as a whole and cis girls.

I'm not saying that transgirls are somehow illegitimate, but rather that a substantial proportion of those aren't really female identifying
>>
>>7927679
>You would think it would be close,
If you didn't understand trans people, sure.

>but rather that a substantial proportion of those aren't really female identifying
That's ignorant, wrong and offensive. Transgirls tend towards different areas of femininity than cis girls do. Imagine a bell curve of different kinds of femininity instead of assuming they identify as something other than women.
>>
>>7927377
>I wish I could eat ice cream every day!

You would get sick of it, anon.
It is called developing a tolerance.
>>
>>7927807
If this why trans people detransition?
>>
>>7927807
How can you say that for sure?
Have you been able to dress like an anime girl every day?
>>
>>7927733
I'm sure most transgirls identify closer to specific anime characters rather than as women.
>>
>>7927177
the problem is with the ones who don't dress like cute anime girls, not the ones who do
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.