[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any guy on here that was really fat that had to loose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1427675601896.jpg (40KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1427675601896.jpg
40KB, 340x340px
Is there any guy on here that was really fat that had to loose a shit ton of weight? Did you have any luck finding boys afterwards? Did your penis ever appear a little larger? Did you stop becoming depressed? Did you have a fuckton of loose skin, and did you do anything to get rid of it?

Just asking for a friend before i kms.
>>
>>7922955
I"m the guy that went from 260lb to 150lb.

My life is better, I dont have loose skin (I do have stretch marks), My penis does in fact appear bigger and gets harder now, and I'm much happier.

If you want to loose weight its not that hard just stop buying fatty food, use smaller plates, and do lots of cardio.

I'm still trying to find a bf but I live in a conservative state so its kinda hard.
>>
>>7922955
I went from 260lb sumo mode to 168 DYEL to 194 /fit/izen (hovering around 16% bodyfat rn)
>Did you have luck finding boys afterwards?
I was in a relationship with a guy at the time I was at my fattest. But I have gotten more mires and hooked up with an mtfg (single now), so that's fun.
>Did your penis ever appear a little larger?
Actually yes
>Did you stop becoming depressed?
Not at all. Still lifting the feels away
>Did you have a fuckton of loose skin,
Not really
>and did you do anything to get rid of it?
Yes. Hydration, hydration, hydration.
Internally and externally.
Drink lots of water, lotion problem areas (i like to rub lotioned areas with some water)
Try not to lose too much weight too fast (none of this .8lb a day nonsense, at least not consistently for a long time. Rapid weight loss for the first few weeks is fine)

If you are noticing loose skin build up, start eating at maintenance and life to recomp as your skin catches up

I lost the ~100 ish pounds of fat mass over the course of two years of lifting, and walked away with stretch marks on my arms (no biggie- they mostly faded already) and a droopy belly button.

When I go out shirtless nobody can tell I used to be fatty

Also fuck aerobic cardio.
Anaerobic activity only
>>
Theres a guy who lives near me who is losing a lot of weight so i would meet with him but i wont regardless bc tbf he is not attractive regardless of weight, he is ugly. I sound like a dick, but come on. I told him this and he just wont listen. Im glad i can be such a motivator, though.
>>
>>7923657
>not attractive regardless of weight
That is me too.
>>
>>7923633
>>7923648
>>7923657
>>7925916
OP here. Thanks for all the replies. I should have mentioned my lard ass body type. 6'1" 330 ,26 years old. Im just having a hard time in life in regards to my feelings. Im from Mississippi, home of backwards thinking. So there really arent any venues to meet like minded people. Forced my self into hetero relationships all my life. Repressed myself to the point of going actually going mad. I dont mean to sound dramatic or anything. I dont just want to cry n shit in this thread. And like i said, i do appreciate all the of the advice.
>>
File: 1437366451595.png (34KB, 256x204px) Image search: [Google]
1437366451595.png
34KB, 256x204px
>>7922955
feeling better after exercising or losing weight is a meme
people who say otherwise are bullshitting themselves
>>
File: green.jpg (326KB, 1065x1065px) Image search: [Google]
green.jpg
326KB, 1065x1065px
>>7927079
>doesn't know about endorphins
>hasn't ever actually exercised

sure_jan.gif
maybe if you would stop stuffing shit in your face for a moment and get off the sugar cycle you would know what living feels like.
>>
File: 1480218550393.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1480218550393.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>7927201
its literally impossible for someone to become an adult and have never exercised
>>
>>7927282
of course you're right
eating is exercise!
>>
File: 1487802737982.jpg (159KB, 566x467px) Image search: [Google]
1487802737982.jpg
159KB, 566x467px
>>7927360
wow what a witty zinger
>>
>>7927412
You kept it going till the sun fell down
You kept it going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9RDqWP9dY8
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.