[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never have a husband >tfw you'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1406217926956.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1406217926956.png
18KB, 633x758px
>tfw you'll never have a husband
>tfw you'll never have a son
>tfw you, your husband and your son will never play catch in the backyard together as a loving family
Fuck
>>
>>7922544
Ya ya we know anon.
>>
>>7922544
>tfw you'll never have a husband
>tfw you'll never have a son
>tfw you, your husband and your son will never play catch in the backyard together as a loving family
>tfw you'll never be somberly informed by your husband that she identifies as a woman
>tfw you'll never have to try to turn your marriage into a lesbian relationship
>tfw you'll never have a messy separation as your wife moves out to live with a man
>tfw you will never play catch with your son to try to distract him from your family's breakdown
>tfw you will never notice your clothes appearing in the laundry again when you'd just washed them
>>
Ya'll trolls have been danking this all over reddit recently. It's this the new epic me-me?
>>
>you will fall for a guy
>He will leave you for a real woman
>You will age poorly
>You will love be sad and alone
>You wished you dropped the trans meme years ago
>You will only ever be a fetish
>You will have less career prospects
>People will clock you daily
>>
>>7923325
What do people typically do when you get clocked? How does it feel?
>>
File: IMG_2183.jpg (103KB, 1056x967px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2183.jpg
103KB, 1056x967px
>tfw you will never be a mommy
>tfw you will never teach your daughter how to be a good girl
>tfw you will never be just like your mom
damn
>>
when exactly did this entire board become /tranny/ general?
>>
>>7924332
>not wanting to be a better girls than her
>>
>>7924310
I'm not a tranny but if i clock one i wouldn't say anything because they're crazy and may stab me
>>
File: 1485406935309.jpg (39KB, 524x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485406935309.jpg
39KB, 524x600px
>>7924355
No one is a better mom than my mom!
I can safely say my moms the best in the world
>>
>>7924334
What super hard struggle would normal homos have to need to ask for advice more than trannies.

It's pretty obvious why tranny related posts are more frequent.
>>
>>7924334
I'm not a tranny, I'm a fag
>>
>>7924383
I notice a lot of gay posts are just relationship advice/>tfw no same sex gf/bf.

/adv/ and /r9k/ shit, but because they happen to be homos/lezzos they get to post it here. Not even in their own generals either.

It's literally got to the point where a 4chan poster could just decide to post their straight relationship crap, switch their or or the partner's gender, or just leave theirs out of the story, and post it here.
>>
>>7925747
It's a bit unfair there's a board for same-sex relationship drama but not opposite-sex.
>>
>>7925866
Literally /adv/ and /r9k/
>>
>>7925892
Then send the fag/dyke relationship drama to there too!
>>
>>7924332
Meh, you haven't met her. Frankly, I'm already too much like her.
>>
>>7924334
newfag detected.
>>
File: 1426912601998.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426912601998.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>7922544

>tfw you'll never have a lazy good for nothing husband that sits on the couch all day drinking beer and watching news or football
>tfw you'll never have to spend 50,000+ over the lifetime of some brat kid until he is 18+
>tfw you realize all the cool shit you can do with that $50k you just saved by not spreading your bullshit trans genes and creating a life that is meant to suffer in this horrible world
>tfw adoption is still a thing
>tfw you can still adopt some poor trans kid. Give him a loving home, and go out to some shitty park to play catch.

Perspective OP, do you even???
>>
>>7926995
Why? Most people there aren't gay and they'll shitpost all over threads posted by people who need help from someone who's also a fag/dyke.
>>
>>7923325
>>7923262

Why do you all have to be so depressing.
We never pull our or dicks and collectively circlejerk over how terrible or how pointless your life is?
>>
>>7924332
> tfw you will never be just like your mom
Several people who know my mother have told me I resemble her a lot. My mother herself has told me I look almost exactly like she did when she was my age.
What the fuck, none of those people even know I'm trans, and I'm not even really passing yet(though quite feminine).
Our personalities are quite different though. I really hope that if I'm ever to become a mother(adoptive, obviously), I'm gonna do a better job than her. She had some major issues when it came to raising me.
Thankfully, I've got almost nothing from my father's side, except for the eye color and a tendency for mental illnesses.
>>
>>7923262
lol
>>
>>7936967
post something positive about trans then.
>>
What's wrong with not having a traditional family? If you're gay, that life is not for you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.