[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls like it when a guy friend acts like a girl when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: url-1.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
Do girls like it when a guy friend acts like a girl when they hang out? Or is it off-putting? I want to act more girly when I'm with my women friends, I was just wondering how normal it'd seem to them (assuming It's natural to me, which it is, but I've sort of been hiding it).
>>
>>7921011
If they know you're gay it would be fine. If you do decide to act more feminine around them do it gradually not all at once.
>>
File: 1475371398237.jpg (56KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
1475371398237.jpg
56KB, 463x463px
>>7921011
Well women LOVE gay guy's as friend's.. if you're wondering/asking if they'd view you as a female friend.. sorta.. they'd view you more as a gay dude who's fun to talk with.
>>
>>7921011
Eh, remember the thread about the trans girl whose cis girl friends all treat her like one of them, but no hugs and no invitations to their girls-only meetups.
>>
>>7921046
Oh wow that would make me feel like shit.
>>
>>7921046
>>7921056

Yea same... ._.
>>
>>7921027
The thing is, I don't wanna be seen as "the gay friend," I'd rather just be one of them. I'm physically similar to them, being 5'3 and pretty skinny, so maybe that helps.
>>
>>7921069
You can get pretty close to one of them as their gay friend. If you're trans maybe transition and if they accept you that's probably the closest you could possibly get. I would rather just be a girl and be accepted as one of the girls too but I'm trans you have to play the hand you're dealt.
>>
>>7921098
Ok, I see what you mean about the "gay friend." Also as a side, do girls like subservient behavior in a guy friend? Cause that's my basic personality.
>>
>>7921111
It really just depends on the grils you hang around.. some my see you as just another girl and some may view you as creepy..

What >>7921098
said, just gotta play the hand you're dealt for now.
>>
>>7921069
>I'd rather just be one of them.
That's the point of >>7921046
>>
>>7921046
This happens to me alot hut I don't pass. But I'm 5'4 and pretty small too but they treat me more or less like feminine dude never really accepted me as a girl. It's just surface level stuff like makeup and clothes but never deep stuff never any bonding through girl stuff. It helps if the person passes really well though. I unfortunately do not :(
>>
>>7921155
>It helps if the person passes really well though.
If you are stealth and pass.
>>
>>7921046
>the trans girl whose cis girl friends all treat her like one of them, but no hugs and no invitations to their girls-only meetups
;_;
>>
File: winter.jpg (168KB, 1276x1119px) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
168KB, 1276x1119px
>>7921011
Female friends allow men to be human, FGS!

but female friends let you down cus "a man can take care of himself".

Either this is good or bad.
>>
>>7927219
>Female friends allow men to be human, FGS!
???
>>
>>7925608
painful
>>
>>7921011
girls just wanna have fun with friends like everyone else, just be funny/confident and no one will give a fuck about ur fem attitude.

being a closet mtf on hrt to my friends my advice is don't try too hard to act feminine, this will make everyone cringe so just slowly ease into it and start being more observant with female mannerisms and attitude.

once you've done ur research slowly implement these things into everyday interactions with really close friends or even strangers and it'll become less of an act.

don't feel obligated to be this way just to impress ur friends though, there are tomboyish girls out there and they have a place in their friendship circles as well.
>>
>>7936114
>don't feel obligated to be this way just to impress ur friends though, there are tomboyish girls out there and they have a place in their friendship circles as well.
They are cis though.
>>
>>7921046
this is real.
>>
>>7921027
>tfw mtf and 99.9% sure this is how my female friends see me

I want to die desu :)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.