[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when i was 15 i had a huge crush on antoine, this 17 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>when i was 15 i had a huge crush on antoine, this 17 year old charcoal black dude

>he was ultra friendly to everyone, genuinely good dude, athletic 6' and funny

>something was just a little off, hoped he was gay even though i knew it was impossible

>i slowly befriend him, one day we hang out and it slips out that i like him

>fuckmylife.gif

>"well, you've been a pretty great friend to me"

>friendzoned can i die

>"and I think i can trust you"

>bitchwhat.png

>says he's curious and maybe willing

>we hang out a lot more

>i feel like his straight buddy but also his gay pal

>thisfeelsamazing.webm

>then one day he tells me he's horny

>strips naked

>holy shit i now understand what a scrubboard stomach truly is

>we work our way from watching each other masturbate with no touch to handjobs to blowjobs to 69ing to showering to rubbing our dicks in each others asses

>my life is made forever

>he fucks me and takes my virginity

>antoine i choose you

>over time we fade away and stop talking completely by the time he's in his last semester and im 16

>what the fuck happened

>he tells me he's "not into that anymore"

>we sucked and fucked and hung out countless times for months

>nearly super saiyan with rage

>tell his neighbors we fucked because i knew he was closeted and i was hurt

>his father finds out

>antoine doesn't show up for days

>in hospital, his father beat the black off him

> he stomped on his head, fractured skull

>holy fuck what have i done

>weight of guilt never really goes away, constant burden, like heartbreak

>three years later, antoine doesn't realize what i did, just thought his father heard us or something

>he tells me he was molested when he was 6 and that's why he experimented

>probably will need years of therapy

>never hated myself more
>>
Yikes, rule #1, never out someone closeted.
>>
>>7920529
What did you think of Spotlight?
>>
>>7920529
This isn't /lgbestiality/, anon.
>>
asshole.
>>
>>7920570
Oh anon...

Then again this is another reason why dating blacks usually doesn't end on a happy note.
Usually it's the aids thing.
>>
File: 018.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
018.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>7920529
>this 17 year old charcoal black dude

Into the trash it goes. If you associate with the barbaric negro race, you will inevitably see their barbarism firsthand. I don't know what you were expecting.
>>
>>7920569
a pretty effective yet decidedly not overly emotional film considering the subject matter

my dad was insisting the whole time though that mark ruffalo's character def got diddled as a kiddle
>>
>>7920570
lmfao i laughed even though you're an asshole
>>
>>7920545
a rule i'll never break again as long as i live
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.