[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do transbians get so angry at us young and cute HSTS's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 16

File: 1489114046886.jpg (472KB, 1050x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1489114046886.jpg
472KB, 1050x1034px
Why do transbians get so angry at us young and cute HSTS's? Is it solely based in reactionary straight male homophobia or is there something else I'm missing?
>>
>>7917003
When did you become a young and cute HSTS cara?
>>
>>7917003
>young and cute
>implying
>>
>>7917003
Cara I have a question, is part of the reason you do not want to transition because you will never be an early transitioner by your standards? If you could know with 100% certainty that if you were to transition right now and pass well with enough time and effort would you do it?
>>
>>7917003
agp genocide when
>>
>>7917034
>Cara I have a question, is part of the reason you do not want to transition because you will never be an early transitioner by your standards?
yep
also because she has an external locus of control + complete lack of self-sufficiency, so she needs other people to run her life for her
in the absence of other people running her life she doesn't transition for the same reason she doesn't leave her bed or eat
>>
File: 545645645.png (136KB, 390x359px) Image search: [Google]
545645645.png
136KB, 390x359px
>>7917062
not really. everybody tries to ruin my life but nobody has control over it
>>
>>7917062
>an external locus of control
what?

>for the same reason she doesn't leave her bed or eat
she obviously does though.
>>
>>7917114
Who is trying to ruin your life, and in what way?
>>
>>7917120
>she obviously does though.
Only when it starts to hurt.
>>
>>7917062
This makes me really sad to read.

Blanchard anon I'm sorry I ask you so many questions but I just can't help myself, I've been getting into pretty lengthy discussions with my therapist about Blanchard's typology (I can tell she thinks it's complete bullshit) even though I've tried explaining it to the best of my abilities and also mentioned that in many ways it's been helpful for me in regards to rationalizing how I am. I feel like sometimes I am partly the problem however because I am much worse at debating things in person rather than over a computer, do you have any recommended readings / papers I can give to her that may do a better job explaining / helping someone with somewhat of a background in psychology understand where I'm coming from with regards to blanchards typology?
Also I should mention she is very liberally minded to the point that she would probably be too triggered to ever read half of the things said / discussed on this board, so please keep that in mind.
>>
File: IMG_0246.png (778KB, 1251x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.png
778KB, 1251x523px
>>7917034
Why should I transition now when I could have done it at the right time?
>>
>>7917195
Better late than never
>>
>>7917195
You shouldn't. Be a man now.
>>
>>7917195
Honestly that ship has sailed for you. No chance you wouldn't become a hon now.
>>
File: 9458304.png (903KB, 1212x1420px) Image search: [Google]
9458304.png
903KB, 1212x1420px
>>7917198
The right time meaning, when I would have fit within the paradigm of being able to be considered legitimately trans.
>>
>>7917195
You aren't answering my question though dummy, I asked IF you could know with 100% certainty you would pass if you transitioned now at 21, would you do it? I'm mostly just curious if whats keeping you from transitioning is a longing for something you can never have (going back in time and transitioning when you were 12 or 13) of if you just have no self confidence in yourself. Please don't answer this by saying "transitioning now would be illegitimate" or some bullshit like that because it still wouldn't be answering what i'm asking you.
>>
>>7917225
>caring about being trutrans
>not knowing you weren't trutrans even at the start
>>
>>7917003
just stop making the same threads multiple times a day you fucking stalker agp turbohon
>>
>>7917195
Considering you aren't transitioning don't you think it's highly ironic that you speak on behalf of early transitioners as if you were one of them?

I mean, if you don't want to transition just get on hormones and be a cute "boy". It's better than whatever nonsense you believe about being or not being trutrans. Maybe you aren't trutrans. That's fine. Be a boy that wants to be a girl then. Whatever. At the end of the day you have bodily dysphoria, and denying you have a problem is not a solution. Getting on hormones is.
>>
>>7917262
If someone isn't trans they shouldn't be on hormones.
>>
>>7917282
Says who? Hormones are as hormones do, and they're for anyone that wants to pay for them, because capitalism and bodily autonomy.
>>
File: 45345345.png (1MB, 854x1094px) Image search: [Google]
45345345.png
1MB, 854x1094px
>>7917248
Even if you experience legitimate dysphoria and GID while you're young like I did, if you didn't perpetuate extreme GNC to the point of totally presenting female as a child, or if you didn't fit the exact HSTS profile, you're not worth of being transitioned. So yes in a way you're correct.

>>7917244
No.
>>
>>7917320
>if you didn't fit the exact HSTS profile, you're not worth of being transitioned
You couldn't have done it at the right time then.
>>
File: 4564564564.png (2MB, 1832x1428px) Image search: [Google]
4564564564.png
2MB, 1832x1428px
>>7917330
I'm aware. That's why I denoted that. And thus even though I experienced GID and body dysphoria and perpetuated mild GNC there's no reason why I should have been allowed to transition. Which I wasn't. So it was deserved.
>>
>>7917320
No, I think it's not that you're not worthy of transitioning that gets to you, it's that you're not worthy of being called a girl. You hold it in some abstraction of itself, maybe one that fits well with reality, but an abstraction of femaleness nonetheless. And if you just aren't naturally like that in spite of your environment, then you aren't /really/ a girl. It's so hard-wired into you that you'll never accept yourself as being a girl no matter what you choose to believe, because you'll always see the disparities over your similarities.

But that's not the end of the world. Maybe you'll never be happy as a girl, but if you can't be a girl, then be the girliest damn boy you can be.
>>
>>7917320
Ugh there really is no winning with you cara, I hope one day dysphoria forces you to abandon your circular logic and transition.
>>
>>7917339
>And thus even though I experienced GID and body dysphoria
Only as a boy. Not like a trutrans girl would.
>>
>>7917320
Also I'm curious, if you aren't trans then what are you? Boys don't experience GID and body dysphoria as children as you say >>7917339
, they also don't have childhood stories similar to yours as you've explained in previous threads, they also don't avatar post with exclusively female pictures and have an obsession with trans related topics even though its obvious you purposefully misinterpret blanchards typology to shit post with. So what does this make you?
>>
There is a grammatical error in your post, Cara. The word "us" implies the speaker is included, but you follow this with "young and cute," which does not describe the speaker (yourself). Please alleviate this.

Also, do you still stalk trannies and steal from cis girls?
>>
>>7917419
kek
>>
File: 4534534534.png (2MB, 1430x1412px) Image search: [Google]
4534534534.png
2MB, 1430x1412px
>>7917392
Blanchardian anon already confirmed to me that I didn't fit within the context of AGP and HSTS and thus cannot be considered trans ultimately. You can have GID, dysphoria, BDD, , gender non-conformity, desire to transition, etc without being medically trans. I don't know what I'd call it.
>>
>>7917444
>I don't know what I'd call it.
Cis.
>>
File: 04955930.png (346KB, 536x586px) Image search: [Google]
04955930.png
346KB, 536x586px
>>7917451
Agreed.
>>
>>7917444
Congratulations, you're a femboy. Now get on hormones, jesus christ
>>
>>7917444
non-binary
>>
>>7917444
this is the exact opposite of everything i have ever said to you and you know it
>>
>>7917444
You don't fit in those contexts because Blanchard's typology is a fucking unfalsifiable set of personal opinions by a single old man that do not in fact correspond to current standards of diagnosis you fucking retard.

Your entire "trutrans" vs. "faketrans" typology is based on the fact you're the most cowardly fucking repressor alive and a complete autist. The only real typology used by medical professionals is Gender Identity Disorder. You're fucking insane. I hope you either transition or die.
>>
>>7917444
What? theres no way blanchard anon said that, are you going to make me dig into the archives and find posts written by blanchard anon telling you that you should transition / that you are trans, because I will. And anyways why are you allowing the opinion of one person on this board to govern how you choose to live your life even if they said you aren't trans (which they didnt / never have)??
>>
>>7917475
Is the backstory Cara posted the other day true?
>>
>>7917488
I'm starting to doubt Cara is an actual repressor. Not in all the time I've been dealing with repressors online have I seen one that is this autistic.

Frankly? At this point I believe Cara is just a creepy faggot stalker and chaser forcing his way into trans spaces by double bluffing about being a conflicted tranny while simultaneously taking advantage of how slow /lgbt/ is to attempt to dominate discourse as a way to attempt to secure the kind of prey he wants to chase: young, straight transitioners.

Cara isn't a repressor.

He's an incompetent sexual predator.
>>
Cara you should really come up with new ideas for your threads cause all your latests have had anything from 12 to 18 people at most, which means most of the board no longer falls for your baits.
>>
>>7917501
Does Cara actually get any Boi Pucci?
>>
>>7917501
What experience do you have with repressors?
>>
>>7917497
yes
she was surprised at the negative reception to it, and interpreted people's reactions as 'they hate me because i'm falsetrans' rather than 'they hate me because i stole things'
>>7917501
could you outline your experience with other repressors?
your argument assumes much greater mental sophistication on cara's part than i would ascribe to her
>>
>>7917514
I've been hanging around tranny spaces for a long time. Talked many repressing girl into starting transition (often with some friends, not claiming I have amazing powers to convince people), see them often in /mtfg/ too. The regular repressor eventually starts visibly cracking under the strain and the pressure of a bunch of trannies who can read thru their repression. Cara does not follow the normal patterns of behavior I'm familiar with and frankly it's pretty obvious to me he's a creepy cis guy playing the part of a repressor to get our pity.

>>7917511
No.

It's why I said he's incompetent.

He'd probably gladly rape an early transitioning girl but he's a lanky useless piece of shit, which is why he's trying to socially engineer /lgbt/... poorly.
>>
File: 1489440527972.png (2MB, 1944x2244px) Image search: [Google]
1489440527972.png
2MB, 1944x2244px
>>7917497
That wasn't my "backstory", just the story of how my parents ultilized something against me. It wasn't written as to provide evidence of being legitimately trans as some people misconstrued from it.
>>
>>7917541
from my private interactions with cara, she is absolutely cracking in about the way i expected her to
what about her public statements are different to what you would expect?
>>
>>7917541
>taking pride in creating hons
kys
>>
>>7917542
Cara did you draw that? Also even if you weren't trying to prove your legitimacy of being trans, by sharing parts of your childhood you inadvertently added to what is an already an overwhelming body of evidence that suggests you are trans.
>>
>>7917541
>see them often in /mtfg/ too
How does uncovering their repression go in /mtfg/?

>>7917561
How do you expect repressing girls to crack?
>>
>>7917572
Better an ugly woman than a man. I don't particularly care for the opinions of 4chan when it comes to trannies. People should definitely put effort into passing but passing =/= being pretty.
>>
>>7917511

If Cara is supposed to be a HSTS, shouldn't she be chasing dick?
>>
>>7917639
Cara is neither an early transitioner nor HSTS. He's a fucking retarded chaser faggot who lies constantly.
>>
File: 067L13161_73N3C.jpg (2MB, 2000x1669px) Image search: [Google]
067L13161_73N3C.jpg
2MB, 2000x1669px
>>7917541
>>7917501
>>7917605

Why do you always shit on cara threads? You can dislike someone without actively trying to sabotage them.
>>
>>7917646
You're all falling for his tricks to make you pity him.

Besides, his threads are all shitting up this board anyway.
>>
>>7917648
I CHOOSE to believe Cara and Blanchardian over your butthurt AGP ass.
>>
>>7917541
i should also note at this point (though it's a technicality) that cara is not sexually attracted to other people
i'm semi-convinced she's actually asexual entirely, or as close to it as a human can viably be (i don't believe in 'true'/'full' asexuality)
her attraction to both early transitioners and the idea of herself as an early transitioner is intense, but romantic and platonic rather than sexual
>>
>>7917648
I don't pity cara, I sympathize with them.

>You're all falling for his tricks

What tricks? How can you, someone that says they are trans and helps other people that are repressing transition act in the way you do? I've seen you in these threads before and all you ever do is spew your hateful bullshit towards them. It's funny because in that regard you are actually similar to cara.
>>
>>7917656
If you want to take blanchard seriously then Cara very much IS agp.

But you're fucking retarded if you take the blanchardian typology seriously. Read actual medical papers on tranny shit instead of homegrown 4chan meme "science".
>>
>>7917668
>Read actual medical papers on tranny shit
but...that's what i did
over the course of several years from various perspectives
t. blanchardian anon
>>
>>7917668
I meant Blanchardian anon
>>
>>7917671
Blanchard anon are you mad at me for accusing you of hating a*ps?
>>
>>7917666
So saying you're trans is a get out of jail free card? Cara is a despicable person, who doesn't deserve one bit of help some people on this board want to offer (seriously, gofundme??), especially compared to trans people who are actually suffering from being trans.
>>
>>7917675
no
i can understand why people may think blanchardians are inherently biased against the a*p grouping due to how certain people have described the group, though as the majority of blanchardians (not specifically trans ones, all of them) i've met are agp (inb4 kay brown, i mean self-identifying as agp) that would be odd
>>
>>7917675
He definitely hates AAPs, probably not AGPs, although he does believe they have masculine brains.
>>
>>7917656
>over your butthurt AGP ass.
why do you say that anon is agp?
>>
>>7917685
This is 4chinz, Cara is all we've ever wanted.
>>
>>7917686
Okay good just making sure, I like you blanchard anon, I hope things get better for you.
>>
>>7917686
What experiences do you have with cis blanchardians?
>>
>>7917689
>sympathy for repressers
>>
>>7917537
>she was surprised at the negative reception to it
why?
>>
>>7917698
less 'cis' and more like 'pre-trans', e.g. the one i can think off of the top of my head is on hrt but decided not to transition because he hates the trans community so much for, quote, 'systematically lying to me about the most important thing in my life for ten years' and now has a blog dedicated to how much he hates other trannies for lying
you get some people who use the language of the typology (basically just agp, they don't use anything else) for transphobic purposes, but if you talk to them about actual blanchardianism for five minutes it becomes clear they only use it for terf purposes and don't actually care about any of the ideas involved
>>
>>7917706
because cara genuinely does not understand why anyone would think anything she does is wrong, except filtered through the trutrans/falsetrans dichotomy
if people are criticizing her for stalking or stealing, she doesn't understand they're doing it for that because she has no comprehension that those are negative things, she thinks they must be upset over something else and generally interprets it as 'they're upset because i'm falsetrans'
>>
>>7917685
>So saying you're trans is a get out of jail free card?

The thing is, I've yet to see a thread in which cara explicitly says they are trans, which only makes what i'm trying to explain even more obvious to me. to me its painfully apparent they are stuck in the closet and it is also obvious that you consciously or not seem to be bent on keeping them that way. I'll also be the first to admit the stuff regarding stalking / harassment is completely 100% not okay, but to me its seems true to say that a lot of caras behavior is a product of repression / not dealing with her trans feelings. Do you really think someone who acts in this way is better off repressing rather than addressing what is most likely in many ways the root cause of their behavior?
also>>7917698
>assuming cis people care about blanchards typology.
>>
>>7917664
Very interesting. Can you elaborate on this?

I've seen it claimed that all AGPs are asexual in that they aren't attracted to others but you're saying Cara's self-attraction is also romantic and platonic only.
>>
>>7917720
that might be a misinterpretation of what someone else said. asexual-identified trans people are generally a*p and more accurately described as 'analloerotic' (an = no, allo = other people), in that their sexuality is purely a*p and directed only at themselves. but yeah, cara is possibly an exception to that -- she's an archetypal example of lawrence's 'becoming what we love', the kind of thing that makes it pretty clear a*p is more accurately described as a sexual orientation than a fetish because of its existence here in the absence of any apparent sexuality.
she also has a severe madonna-whore complex, her interpretation of 'trutrans' includes asexuality amongst other things and she's yelled at early transitioners before for saying they've had sex
>>
>>7917719
Repression doesn't turn people into psychopaths. So if you transition him you'll probably get what conservatives fear - predatory man in dress going into women bathroom, thereby adding fuel to the fire.
>>
>>7917725
>asexual-identified trans people are generally a*p and more accurately described as 'analloerotic' (an = no, allo = other people), in that their sexuality is purely a*p and directed only at themselves.
Is this also true for many A*P trans people who don't identify as asexual?

>her interpretation of 'trutrans' includes asexuality amongst other things and she's yelled at early transitioners before for saying they've had sex
Wow. Because the idea of herself as an early transitioner has her as asexual?
>>
>>7917734
conservatives don't fear shit happening to trans girls, they fear it happening to cis girls. cara thinks attraction to cis women is a spook
>>7917737
>Is this also true for many A*P trans people who don't identify as asexual?
it's not impossible, though i haven't heard anything talking about it much
the best evidence i have to suggest it might be a thing is from cis women who divorced their late transitioner partners, who generally claim said partners became more narcissistic and self-attracted as they transitioned, but the women who do that skew transphobic and terfy so they are not objective observers
>Wow. Because the idea of herself as an early transitioner has her as asexual?
probably
>>
>>7917744
>cara thinks attraction to cis women is a spook
He's gynephyllic on the base level, if he gets over his obsession with early transitioners, which is prerequisite for transition, I can't see why he wouldn't be attracted to cis women.
>>
>>7917701
>implying this is about sympathy
>implying there is any indication that anon is agp
>>
>>7917734
What?? It's literally impossible for me to keep talking to you about this because you are no longer making any sense.

All I'll say is I can think of several others on this board that exhibited similar qualities to cara though to a much lesser degree before transition and though yes transition doesn't magically solve everything, it does seem to help. Also iirc there was a thread recently on this board about sexual deviancy or something before transition that was full of mtfs admitting to doing creepy / weird shit they would never dream of doing after they transitioned.

Again I'm not trying to excuse caras behavior, I will never deny that her stalking / harassment of others is absolutely 100% wrong, I was the anon in a previous thread that tried to dissuade a self identifying "young transitioner" by caras standards from making any contact with them, believe me when I say that I think that is a serious problem. However it doesn't stop me from at least trying to persuade them towards some form of transition.
>>
>>7917754
What kind of person would enable late transition? That's right A G P ' S
>>
>>7917769
wow nice meme idiot.
>>
>>7917744
>it's not impossible, though i haven't heard anything talking about it much
It wouldn't be much of a push, would it? AGP androphilia can be pseudo-androphilia, so all it would take is her gynephilia being entirely a vicarious fulfillment of her AGP.

What did Cara say when she yelled at the early transitioner for having sex?
>>
>>7917776
t. agp hon
>>
>>7917725
>she's yelled at early transitioners before for saying they've had sex
wait.... when?
>>
>>7917052
>agp genocide happens
>most of the tranny population is now dead
>>
>>7917501
That's exactly how I felt about caraposter for some time now. I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this way. Seriously I can't believe how people can still take the bait after all he has done.
>>
What does HSTS mean?
>>
File: 1476722116416.jpg (40KB, 536x438px) Image search: [Google]
1476722116416.jpg
40KB, 536x438px
>>7917725
Asexual mtf here. Fuck off. I didn't "become what [i] love", I hate women. I've clearly had a female-leaning personality since I was a child and that's what convinced me to go ahead with transition besides the dysphoria.

Blanchard's theory isn't real. AGP isn't real. /lgbt/'s complex web of autistic theories on transsexuals aren't real.
>>
>>7919325
>only beautiful early transitioners trutrans survive

I endorse this result desu
>>
>>7919415
Homosexual Transexual
>>7920308
Trannies who hate women shouldn't be allowed to transition
>>
File: 123565743362.jpg (71KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
123565743362.jpg
71KB, 960x720px
>>7920317
>Trannies who hate women shouldn't be allowed to transition
Why? I'm just as trans as you are, even more likely to have legit dysphoria than you in fact, since I transitioned into a gender that I dislike on an intellectual level. I didn't have glamorous misconceptions about what I was getting into.
>>
>>7920308
>I hate women.
Why?

>I've clearly had a female-leaning personality since I was a child
What was your personality like that was so female-leaning?
>>
>>7920364
>What was your personality like that was so female-leaning?
Not easy to pinpoint without being accused of having sexist and stereotypical ideas about gender; but I imitated the mannerisms and speech of my female classmates (until I started repressing), empathized with them more often(until they started acting like backstabbing villains), and had this weird feeling that everyone was misunderstanding me as long as operated under the assumption that I was a guy.
>>
>>7920360
>even more likely to have legit dysphoria than you in fact, since I transitioned into a gender that I dislike on an intellectual level.
Internalized misogyny. Your dysphoria is your self-hatred telling you that you're only good enough to be the sex you consider lesser.
>>
File: kcAuL.jpg (73KB, 637x627px) Image search: [Google]
kcAuL.jpg
73KB, 637x627px
>>7920407
Also felt uncomfortable with the roles and expectations that was placed on me because I was a man. I used to consider this a sexist injustice and was a very fervent feminist but then I realized I was just dysphoric and calmed down. I still think it's an injustice, mind you.

>>7920417
Nice convoluted theory. Allow me to disregard it offhandedly with my occams razor.
>>
>>7920434
>Also felt uncomfortable with the roles and expectations that was placed on me because I was a man. I used to consider this a sexist injustice and was a very fervent feminist but then I realized I was just dysphoric and calmed down. I still think it's an injustice, mind you.
If you still think it's an injustice why aren't you still a feminist?
>>
>>7917003
>hsts
>on 4chan
>posting an anime girl
What role-play is this?
>>
>>7917062
>she
>>
>>7920308
the vast majority of mtf misogynists and ftm misandrists i've met are blatantly surface-level a*p
still, as i said i can at least theoretically imagine an asexual hsts
>>
>>7921544
Because feminism is bad for transsexuals and I'd rather be egalitarian than submit to a specific ideology on how to achieve equality.

>>7922259
>surface-level a*p
What does this even mean? Not that a*p is real to begin with.
>>
>>7922847
>feminism is bad for transsexuals
???
>>
>>7922847
as in, it's immediately obvious and not hidden in any way
>>
>>7922857
>>7880457

>>7922858
Where are you meeting these people? I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>7922858
What leads some to be consciously aware of it like that and others to have it hidden and subconscious?
>>
>>7917003
this is a blessing weird lad, you would never have been a qt animu gril, life isnt that kind. You should bulk up and be as close to normal as you can. A gay man isn't that far from what you wanted eh?
>>
>>7922874
Please tell me more about the secrets of transsexualism, doctor!
>>
>>7922902
What?
>>
Cara, hurry up and kill yourself already.
>>
>>7917003
start hormones cara, you need them you autistic AGP faggot.
>>
>>7920317
>Trannies who don't hate women shouldn't be allowed to transition
ftfy
>>
>>7929512
so only trannies who hate women should be allowed to transition?
i don't follow.
>>
>>7929540
correct.
>>
>>7929553
Different anon but what kind of backwards idiot logic is this? Elaborate please.
>>
>>7929562
Anon is obviously pulling your leg, rofl.
>>
>>7929604
Honestly that wouldn't even be close to the dumbest thing someone has unironically said on this board but yeah I'm just bored / cant sleep and curious if they were going to actually attempt to lay out an argument for why they "believe" that. In other words stop ruining my fun pls.
>>
File: 1489649964390.gif (2MB, 301x169px) Image search: [Google]
1489649964390.gif
2MB, 301x169px
>>7917003
>>
>>7929562
>>7929604
>>7929621
otherwise they are transitioning because they hate their own masculinity and think women are superior.
>>
>>7929648
wut.
>>
>>7929657
she said it better >>7920360
>>
>>7929667
What if I transitioned for neither of those reasons though?
>>
>>7929667
STUPIDEST
>>
>>7929678
what reason?

>>7929694
don't take it personally. i just think you transitioned for the wrong reason.
>>
>>7929701
First tell me what the correct reason to transition is.
>>
>>7929710
identifying as a girl/guy.
>>
>>7929736
OBVIOUSLY
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.