[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/, I'm an in the closet trany, and prom is a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Red hot chillie peppers.jpg (176KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
Red hot chillie peppers.jpg
176KB, 600x845px
Hey /lgbt/,
I'm an in the closet trany, and prom is a few months away now.I want to wear a dress to prom so bad, and the alternative is stay at home contemplating suicide.
To say I would shock them by doing this would be an understatement. I'm pretty fucking autistic and I'm friends with exclusively weebs and fags. Been trying to work on building up self confidence and not cutting as much. Thing is this could go either way. Anyone have any experiences or advice they wanna share?
>>
>>7914777
You want to come out by wearing a prom dress to prom? That seems a little extreme. Why not come out see how people react. You could ask one of your fag friends to go with you to prom tell him you want to wear a prom dress to prom and see how they react. I wish I got to go to prom as a girl honestly. And what's up with that file name?
>>
File name- No idea, found it while clearing out my downloads folder, assumed it must have been something someone sent to me.
I'm not going to see anybody apart from one or two after prom, don't give a shit about any of them, and I've been thinking about this for years. Just want to do something that I will actually make me happy
>>
>>7914878
I understand how it could make you happy. I wish I could've gone to prom in a prom dress. Still does seem extreme to come out like that though. You would probably shock everyone.
>>
>>7914878
maybe u could do it with some of your fag friends and play it off as a funny thing to do?

i dunno

certainly x number of people wearing dresses won't catch as many suspecting eyes as you simply doing it alone.
>>
>>7914878
>I'm not going to see anybody apart from one or two after prom, don't give a shit about any of them,
Then do it!
>>
>>7914777
Digits don't lie. Do it anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.