[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbians: Why is it fair that you have the ideal hair and body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: fbe(1).jpg (390KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fbe(1).jpg
390KB, 1000x1000px
Lesbians: Why is it fair that you have the ideal hair and body types I like best on women but you want nothing to do with me?

How can life be fair?
>>
>>7913520
What does this mean? There isn't a single type of body/hair type that lesbians have and straight/bi girls don't.
What's your preference?
>>
File: IMG_2030.jpg (38KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2030.jpg
38KB, 400x522px
>>7913556
Lesbian women have more liberties in shorter hairstyles and wearing more masculine-ish clothing. This is my ideal style of a woman but they don't want me..
>>
>>7913520
Man or tranny?
>>
>>7913807
I am a man.
>>
>>7913520
Life isn't fair. There's plenty of straight girls out there who look tomboyish. Not as many as gay ones, but still at a least a couple hundred million.
>>
File: typical lesbians.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
typical lesbians.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>>7913520
Lmao you aren't missing out on much.
>>
>>7913520
Your lusts/fetishes are not women's responsibilities. Typical to think women bear some responsibility to satisfy your erections.
>>
>>7914122
>Typical to think women bear some responsibility to satisfy your erections.
I mean if they didn't then all of reproduction and nature would disappear.
>>
>>7914122
Biologically you serve no other purpose to the species because you're generally physically, emotionally, and intellectually weaker.
Biology is sexist bitch, deal w/ it.
>>
>>7914204
The last two are cultural, not biological sexism.
>>
File: lelf.jpg (102KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
lelf.jpg
102KB, 300x269px
>he thinks life is fair
>>
>>7914204
Biologically we developed homosexuality in order to support the larger group. Overall our bodies and societies are evolving to serve less of the physical aspect mandatory to survival a million years ago. Emotional intelligence and general intelligence are qualities found in women that are growing and overtaking the numbers found in men. Society will favor the most creative and fair leaders to push our progress. Men just have a hard time sharing the world, their egos have become fragile. In that way the most infantile man trying to lean on his absent understanding of biology is leagues inferior to the average woman.
>>
>>7913638
tfw all the tomboys i meet are str8 What the actually fuck i live in parallel universe or something ?
>>
>>7914134
So? That's not women's problem. Would you be okay if someone demanded you surrender your property and your money as otherwise people would die?
>>
>>7914204
Biology does not create responsibility. Your argument is like saying ``we know from science that gravity exists, so anyone caught building a rocket or airplane shall be burned at the stake for heresy."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.