[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I use to not have dysphoria so badly. When I was a teen occasionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1489325645584.jpg (55KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489325645584.jpg
55KB, 500x750px
So I use to not have dysphoria so badly. When I was a teen occasionally I would look at myself and feel like shit or see a girl and wish I was her shit like that. As long as I kept busy it wasn't really a problem. It did get worse as time went on but I never transitioned because it wasn't so bad for me I figured I could deal with it the way it was. About a year and a half ago maybe two years ago I don't know why but dysphoria hit me like a truck. Every time I would go out I would be depressed as fuck and barely able to function. I started thinking about how I'm not a girl and how I wish I was one non stop. It got worse and about 8 months ago I stopped working stopped talking to all my friends and moved back in with my parents and I literally have done nothing since. My whole life seems so pointless now I literally don't care about anything I could care less if I died tomorrow honestly. I wish this would've just happened when I was 18 and had a chance at passing but I'm 23 now. What can I even do? Dysphoria basically crippled my life even if I tried to transition I'm 23 now I'm broke no job live with my parents. I know I did this to myself but I have no clue how I could possibly put my life back together at this point or where I would even start.
>>
>>7912468
Transition you retard.
>>
>>7912468
>I wish this would've just happened when I was 18 and had a chance at passing but I'm 23 now
>I wish this would've just happened when I was 23 and had a chance at passing but I'm 28 now
>I wish this would've just happened when I was 28 and had a chance at passing but I'm 33 now
hons become hons because they decide against it at the age you are now for the same reason
>>
>>7912497
I'm broke live with my parents don't have a job don't have friends to talk to anymore like I got myself into a pretty shitty situation. Like I don't even have money to order hormones online anymore. Should I just come out to my parents and see how that goes?
>>
>>7912507
Isn't 23 already hon territory?
>>
File: conn-book7.jpg (151KB, 932x784px) Image search: [Google]
conn-book7.jpg
151KB, 932x784px
>>7912530
not by the standards of anyone who is not /tttt/, some people have pretty unfortunate outcomes in their early 20s but would have them worse again if they waited
a shitty outcome at 23 is, say, canary conn -- a bad position to be in (transitioning didn't do wonders for her career, but it was 1972 and she was a former teen heartthrob), but clearly an improvement on the average tranny (average transition age is late 30s/early 40s depending on your study)
if you're above conn tier you should be able to pass to cis people (99.9%+ of the population -- consider the majority of self-identified trannies have equivalent-to-cis ability to pick out mtfs, though a disproportionate number are better at ftms) and go stealth without serious issue
>>
>>7912530
The point is that the earlier you start the better, and if don't do it at 23 because you'll be a hon then when you're 40 you're going to hate yourself for not starting at 23. You're already in regret territory, the longer you put it off the bigger that regret becomes.
>>
>>7912530
>>7912539
also keep in mind that ffs exists now, so even if you would have been conn tier if you also transitioned in 1972 you can generally turn out a lot better now
>>
>>7912468
I don't mean to be rude but WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE ME to a tee. Like, not one detail is out of place there. I've been living with my parents five months, not eight - but that's the only difference that I can see. Where do you live, can I ask?
>>
>>7912468
get a job
order hormones
>>
>>7912539
Canary Conn has a wide interim between her eyebrows, a soft jaw, a short philtrum, a smallish skull, narrow shoulders, and a low forehead. That's not a shitty outcome by any measure. She was going to pass whenever she decided to try.
>>
>>7912565
>whenever she decided to try
by which you mean 'if she had been born several decades later and transitioned in an era where ffs existed'
even then, i've heard third-hand (which admittedly gives me reason to be skeptical) that her frame was pretty broad in reality
>>
>>7912572
I don't get what you mean. From photos she looks like she passed fairly well.
>>
>>7912539
>>7912547
I have a pretty hard time with self perception. Sometimes I feel like my face looks decently feminine and other times I look at it and I look like a man. I would post a picture so you could see where I'm at right now but I stopped paying for my phone awhile ago. I probably would have to get ffs.

>>7912551
I live in New England.

>>7912557
You think this would be the best option? I live with my parents now and honestly they always used to check my mail so I assume they still would. I thought about coming out to them and seeing if I could get to the informed consent clinic in Boston. Thing with that is my dad has said some shit about gay people in the past so I assume he would feel even worse about trannies. My mom likes me and is the only reason I'm able to stay at my parents house even without a job or anything so I thought maybe I could come out to her but still I don't know. I don't even know if coming out to them could benefit me.
>>
>>7912605
Honestly don't come out to your parents until after you move out. Nothing wrong - if you at least find a way to get hormones now - of playing a long game. Get a job and hormones and bra etc to hide changes, then when you're away from home for a while, let them know then. The risk just isn't necessary.

As for them checking your mail, I have a friend who lets me get my drugs delivered to her house. You should make some friends, Anon. (Which might happen by itself, when you start working.)
>>
Unless you have God tier genetics I'd just take anti androgens and estrogens and hope for the best don't present female cause you will get a ton of shit for it. Save up for ffs and rock androgyny but one things for sure get on hrt.
>>
>>7912641
I kinda don't know how I would move out at least for awhile. I was living with one of my friends that I cut contact with before. So in order to move out I would have to get a shit tier job and find someone to move in with again that would accept a tranny. The last job I had was as a house keeper at a nursing home and I just got so depressed I couldn't work well and eventually quit. You're probably right about this being the best way to go about things I just have this horrible mindset that makes everything seem shitty and near impossible to do.

>>7912683
Yeah I figured if I transitioned that's what I would do. I would never present as female unless I looked at least some what female I'm not too delusional.
>>
>>7912722
>The last job I had was as a house keeper at a nursing home and I just got so depressed I couldn't work well and eventually quit.
If you're actually trans tho, there's a nice enough chance hormones will help with this.
>>
>>7912468
Hey op, I'm about to start myself. Also 23. Also mega repressed {kinda tired of repeating the same tire old story}
Wanna make a suicide pact?
I'm going to start as soon as I get electricity and Internet in my house, and I have my doubts about passing, but I don't care anymore. So this is what I want to do. Me and you both take mines at the same time, and we'll both go through with it. That way we don't have to do it alone, and if, after two years, were not satisfied, we don't have to die alone.
>>
>>7914848
Why are there three me's itt?
>>
>>7912468
Gosh that OP image though. Girls like that are goddamn hot.
>>
>>7917206
>there are people who might overlook my shoulders
>>
Dropping in here to give some encouragement to you OP. I started at 24&11mo myself and starting out I told myself I'd just take 'mones and boymode forever. Eventually I got called out by a customer at work. Then some more time passed and I started trying. Then some more time passed and I'm going on my 17th month HRT, and I'm starting to make it. I pass well enough to use the ladies room without issue, even when nearly running into someone in the doorway, but if you scrutinize me long enough you can tell.

It's not too late OP, but it's going to be hard. Take the advice others gave and boymode until you are ready. Work hard and keep at it, get laser and work on that voice.

No seriously work on that voice. A lot of flaws can be forgiven if your voice is cis. It's the number one thing you need if you end up having to fallback on just being an ugly girl, which is better than a hon that sounds like a man/gayboi.
>>
>>7917267
>Eventually I got called out by a customer at work
What, how? Were your tits huge or did they just think a 24yo-transitioner w/o makeup and in boyo clothes was a woman?
>>
>>7917313
I still remember it painfully.

>Couple of women come in, looking at store merchandise, I'm helping.
>One of them looks at me for a long moment, then loudly asks "Are you a woman with too much testosterone?"
>I was so shocked and terrified that I stupidly shook my head no
>"Are you a male to female?"
>I quietly answered yes like a moron
>"IT'S OKAY I WON'T TELL ANYONE"
>Other woman is just staring at me
>I was literally shaking and trying not to cry as they left
>Hide in the back room and have a meltdown after they do
>The other woman who didn't say anything during it came back the next day and apologized to me
>I pretended like I forgot it even happened

Maybe it was just my mannerisms or something. I don't even think I had done laser yet, or if I had it was just like the first session.
>>
>>7917348
huh. pretty interesting story. glad i asked for it.
>>
>>7917361
No problem anon. For reference I think I was somewhere around 5-6mo HRT at the time. Was wearing a button-up shirt with a mandarin collar and dress pants.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.