[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tldr: I triggered the trans friend in our social circle because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

File: 1489329967022.png (92KB, 253x224px) Image search: [Google]
1489329967022.png
92KB, 253x224px
>Tldr: I triggered the trans friend in our social circle because I talked about my hospital visit period and now I don't know what to do.

I said in the group chat "I can't come out tonight I am in the hospital" and when people asked why I told them honestly that "vomited at work a few times due to my period and was intense pain. Manager suggested to walk it off. I tried to and about 20 minutes later I ended up blacking out on the floor and waking up in an ambulance"

Awhile after this I was told by a friend that me talking about my period apparently "heavily triggered" the trans person in this friend group and she ended up self harming after I talked about this in our group skype chat. Me and her aren't close, she's a friend of a friend. Plus I don't really want to apologize for being female and having periods and talking about my life, especially when people ask....But I'm getting vibes from some friends that I'm the one in the wrong. I've noticed on Facebook that there have been a few (not all) events I was not invited to and the girl whos trans is on the list.

I'm feeling bitter about the whole situation. It's not my fault I was born female. For me the dice roll sucked: I would gladly give my horrifyingly bad periods away, especially when once in awhile I end up comatose due to the combination of rapid blood loss and intense vomiting and have to be put on an IV for a day or so.
>>
>>7912094
your friends and that tranny are literally retarded
you have nothing to apologize for
>>
>>7912094
>But I'm getting vibes from some friends that I'm the one in the wrong
Get better friends
>>
>>7912094
Why are you telling us this?
>>
>>7912108

I'm seeking advice from /lgbt/ persons specifically the /t/ because how the fuck should I go about handling this situation
>>
>>7912094

Talk about your periods more, maybe the next time you'll trigger them into saving us the trouble of dealing with their shit.
>>
>>7912094
I think its time to quietly drop that gorup
>>
>>7912094
I'm a trans woman and I sometimes feel bad about myself when cis friends talk about pregnancy etc but I don't make it their problem - it's ridiculous to expect cis women to avoid discussing their experiences and desu in think trans girls who make a big deal out of this stuff are displaying residual male privilege and make the rest of us look bad.

Please don't mistake your friend for a representation of all of us, and sorry to hear about your period pain <3
>>
>>7912328
Aw that was sweet.
I've never thought about how trans women might be upset by the lack of female bodily functions.
I'm sorry to you for having to suffer these feelings silently.

From a trans friendly gay man.
>>
>>7912094
Wow. Just wow. Check your cis privlage at the door you fucking insensitive shitlord. You think you have ANY right to flaunt your crippling periods in the face of a disadvantaged trans* woman? Wow, just KYS.

It's literally the current year, and people still think this sort of behavior is okay.

There need to be laws in place preventing cis women from discussing there periods with anyone. You should have kept all of this to yourself in secret. You should have stayed on that floor. You had no right going to the hospital. What if a trans* woman neesed that ambulance because of self-harm due to trans*misogyny?

I hope OP is trolling. Ugh, irregardless I am so triggered by all of this that I'm going to cut my raging erection. I hope your happy bitch.
>>
>>7912094
You need to write an open letter to ALL trans women apologizing for what you did. Completely unacceptable.
>>
>>7912094
Ger better friends.

Your trans friend is probably using all this mess to climb socially and have people pay attention to her. She probably likes bring a shit stir and at the centre of drama otherwise she wouldn't have made such a public deal about the specifics of it all. She was looking to cause a fuss for one reason or another. Not that you can say this without looking like the bad guy.

Honestly if it keeps up start looking into other circles. Friends don't ask friends to choose between friends and friends don't get involved in that high-school tier bullshit. They're not worth your time. Drop 'em unceremoniously and move on.
>>
File: daki.jpg (618KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
daki.jpg
618KB, 1333x1000px
Cute doggo
>>
>>7912094
I bet you a gazillion internet points that the trans person is mid twenties to mid thirties and looks like they could pass in the dark maybe.
>>
>>7912094
yup, this trans girl is crazy

you're on the right.
>>
>>7912094
19 year old mtf from the Netherlands here.
I don't know where you or that trans friend are from, but here in the Netherlands, honestly talking about stuff when people inquire is considered to be polite, so you are not in the wrong in that regard. And if she cut herself, then she was probably going to do that eventually anyway because she's mentally unstable, although maybe I'm not one to talk because I've done it myself once, but that doesn't mean you're in the wrong.
If she cannot handle that everything in the world is unfair, then she's not fit to transition, and I don't mean that she shouldn't be allowed to; I just mean that it's just a matter of time, until the reality that transitioning does not perfectly or magically turn her body female, catches up with her. If she gets so triggered over you being born female, then she likely won't be able to handle the psychological hardships she's going to face in her transition, and she'll attempt to kill herself, as the next step after self-harming.

Although I resent not being able to bear a biological child, at least I can find solace in not having to experience the pain of giving birth and the inconvenience of having periods. The fact this trans friend of a friend of yours is actually self-harming because she doesn't have to go through those things means that she is not willing to make the best out of a bad situation, and thus is not mentally ready to transition. That is true true reason behind her self-harming; it really has nothing to do with anything you said, she's really just a ticking time bomb right now.

If anything could redeem your friends' actions of keeping you away from events, it's probably that by isolating that trans friend from you, they're extending the time she'll live for by a bit, possibly giving her more time to miraculously change her attitude. Honestly though your friends are in the wrong here and the trans friend should be the one kept away from the events & getting a better therapist
>>
>>7912094
I'm a trans woman. I often get dysphoric/jealous over various aspects of femaleness - usually over things that have to do with genitals and with females naturally having all the biological traits I have to obtain through medical transition. But I don't make it their problem and just keep quiet about it. It's my issue, not theirs.
Thankfully, I got lucky enough to have an androgynous body(height, facial structure, etc.) that mostly fits acceptable female ranges.
Also, I don't want to have blood-related children, only adopted ones, so I don't get reproductive dysphoria. But it is a thing for some trans people - see pic related for an example.
> Plus I don't really want to apologize for being female and having periods and talking about my life, especially when people ask...
That's a perfectly reasonable attitude. Females shouldn't be shamed for talking about their physiology just because it might make some trans people dysphoric.
It's sad that girl resorted to self-harm, but it's her personal mental issue and she is the one who has to tackle it, not you.
If a person is complaining that they have flat feet and as a result their legs hurt after too much walking, we don't tell them to shut up because it can offend people who can't walk at all.
> vomited at work a few times due to my period and was intense pain. Manager suggested to walk it off. I tried to and about 20 minutes later I ended up blacking out on the floor and waking up in an ambulance
> once in awhile I end up comatose due to the combination of rapid blood loss and intense vomiting and have to be put on an IV for a day or so
Holy shit. That sounds horrible. Are there even ways to reduce this without resorting to a hysterectomy?
>>
mtf here

that tranny is fucking retarded

call them all retarded and find new friends

why should you feel sorry for what you were born with???

awww i want cripplingly painful agony every month too therefore all women are shitty people who are going out of their way to attack me and mock me for not having a uterus.............???????

i hate our own kind sometimes
>>
>>7912094
Hate to be one of 100 saying this, but yeah, being dysphoric over periods makes no sense to me. Its the single thing I consider a perk of being a freak like this.
>>
>>7912094
Don't appologize.
Take the Moral High Ground.

They're self harming because they're ENVIOUS of you getting hospitalized?!
They obviously need to seek mental help in means that isn't just trans support groups. There is something seriously wrong with them besides dysphoria and if they want to function and blend in with society, getting help for that is CRUCIAL. Narcissism is probably at least one of those issues.

If your friends reject you for having a life- threating incident, over someone's entirely self induced suffering, they are not friends. They're abusers and enablers.
>>
This made me laugh way too much...
>>
>>7912094
>It's not my fault I was born female. For me the dice roll sucked: I would gladly give my horrifyingly bad periods away, especially when once in awhile I end up comatose due to the combination of rapid blood loss and intense vomiting and have to be put on an IV for a day or so.

I was on board with you until this. I am sure you have it bad yourself, but you have no idea what it is to be trans. Don't compare the two. From the way you described it, you are no way at fault. But if you sprout that sort of shit around her, I can see why she doesn't like you.
>>
>>7913297
As far as I could tell, she wasn't comparing it to being trans. She said she would gladly give her shitty periods away (since the trans girl seemed so upset about it), not that she thought being trans was at all preferable.
>>
>>7912094
That trans-girl has some serious mental problems and that's not your fault, and it's bullshit that anyone is trying to make it feel like you're at fault here! You were having a bad time and telling your friends about it, it's not like you were bragging about your female reproductive system, you had a painful health issue randomly related to that part of your biology. What ever happens, stay calm and collected but DO NOT APOLOGIZE! It would honestly do more harm then good and make it seem like that kind of idiotic behavior from your friends is ok.
>>
>>7912094
lol wtf your friends are retarded
shit like this and endometriosis are the one thing about cis girls I'm not jealous of or triggered by, it sounds fucking horrifying
>>
tell your frwiends to stop being retards, and that if someone will cut over someone talking abt their period then they need to murder themselves desu
i just get sad because
>ywn be a girl
>>
>>7912094
>now I don't know what to do

get new friends
why you choose to hang out with those losers is a complete mystery
>>
>>7912351
>irregardless
Successful troll is successful. I thought it was funny up to there, now I'm actually mad.
>>
>>7913562
LOL.

>>7912094
OP, if this isn't a very subtle anti-trans troll (I'd like to believe it is, but I've met outrageously retarded trannies, so it's probably a true story), your friends are pieces of shit.

You're sick enough to be hospitalized and they're more concerned about the MtF you know attention-whoring? If she's as unstable as that, she should be in the hospital herself. Specifically, overnight monitoring in the psych ward.

Please do show your friends this thread and what all the trans people have had to say so that they're fucked up, they talk like fags and their shit's all retarded.

By the way...I'm an FtM, used to have really awful periods prior to getting a hysto. Sometimes they involved blacking out from the pain.

Have you gotten any MRIs or anything like that? I turned out to have really bad endometriosis (basically my tubes were nothing but scar tissue left), my left ovary was little but cysts and I had a huge fibroid growing on top of my uterus and wrapped around my bladder.

With your symptoms, I'm say that you should at least be getting a pelvic ultrasound, see if they can find anything amiss.
>>
>>7912094
>It's not my fault I was born female. For me the dice roll sucked: I would gladly give my horrifyingly bad periods away,
Get on testosterone then and become a man. Unless you so want to be female, in which case "it's not my fault" doesn't apply.
>>
>>7913647
Kys
>>
>>7912094
>Awhile after this I was told by a friend

So the trans person didn't even approach you about this herself? Seems like she didn't want to make a big thing of it, and then her friend snaked her.
>>
>>7913562
Mission accomplished butternuts (^:
>>
>>7912094
Your friends are toxic shits. Esp. that attention whoring mentally ill one.
>>
>>7913626
> Please do show your friends this thread and what all the trans people have had to say so that they're fucked up
Not a very good advice. Among most people who are supportive of LGBT, 4chan is generally considered one of the lowest cesspools of the internet - partly because they often base their opinion on /b/, /r9k/ and /pol/, partly because we aren't exactly politically correct when it comes to our speech anyway. Even your post will probably be very "problematic" since you use words like "fags", "trannies" and "retarded".
So this thread isn't gonna be a credible source of information for them. Also, admitting she posts on 4chan might make them treat her even worse.
>>
>>7914084
Also the fact that she took information from her friend about someone she doesn't even really know self-harming in private, and then aired it out to a bunch of random people on 4chan.
>>
>>7912094
I'm trans and I say don't give it a second thought or edit yourself to make this other person comfortable. This trans acquaintance sounds like she has loads of mental problems that are not your problem. If she can't handle a woman talking about her own biology, then go back to the hug box in her safe space.
>>
>>7912102
fippy
is
the bippy

Soem real powerfaggotry from your """"friend"""" group there, try to find some friends you can hang out with who don't have special needs
>>
>>7912094
Your story has strong parallels with the extreme retardation of feminists since many feminists get super triggered whenever they experience anything remotely phallic.
>>
>>7912094
>>7912120
Your friends are being dickheads and the transgirl is being a histrionic cunt. I don't know what to say about resolving the situation but you shouldn't feel guilty. One thing about being trans that I'm glad about is that I don't have to deal with periods, the obvious downside being that I cannot be a mother biologically but that's just tough shit I guess and it's something I have have to deal with.
>>
>>7912094
>triggered the trans girl

yeah that happens to me sometimes. period talks, or that time my sister got pregnant it made me so jealous and dysphoric.

but when i cut myself, thats my business. i dont go around guilt tripping people.

Maybe the trans girl just cut herself to feel better and doesn't want you to apologize and she's cool with you.

Maybe its all your retard in-between friends who are trying to earn SJW points by calling you out
>>
Yeah, it sounds plausible to me that this would happen. I would be upset enough to self-harm if I heard about some cis boy business when I was pre-T in high school, and I probably have. But I'm emotionally damaged.

You should not have to avoid talking about your body, especially your chronic health probs, because of this, though. People get shut down and shamed enough over menstrual biz. Your friends are either dumb or mean, because they shouldn't have told you. If trans girl didn't even intend for that information to get to you, doubly so.
>>
>>7912094
Be sure to give us an update on this idiotic situation.
>>
>>7912094
I don't think that you've done any wrong in this situation at all. It's perfectly normal for you to have periods, and you shouldn't feel bad for openly discussing it with your friends on Skype. I think that your trans friend needs to stay out of Skypes where things that might trigger them are going to be discussed. that being said; I don't think you should silence yourself. You have a right to talk about your issues, problems, and life just as much as she does, and I'm sure that you've already put in an effort to speak neutrally with her.

Ultimately, I think you should try to comfort her, be there for her through her problems, and be understanding. There isn't a whole lot more you can do for her besides that.
>>
File: 20161104_112014.jpg (17KB, 192x116px) Image search: [Google]
20161104_112014.jpg
17KB, 192x116px
Get better friends.

Seriously, because your friends can be summed up thus:

>they value the drama-tran's emotional distress over your fucking hospitalization pain = shit friends

Drama-tran's inability to deal with the fact that ciswomen EXIST and ciswomen shit HAPPENS TO THEM is not your god damn fault. You should not have to refrain from talking about your life to coddle some idiot's spun glass ego.

Get. Better. Friends.

Tranny bitch is playing your crew, anyway, she did that shit because she wants their full attention and sympathy. Selfish cunt.

Source: non-crazy (less crazy) trans person
>>
>>7912094
Thank the trans girl for sharing your pain through cutting. Make sure she knows how much you appreciate her bleeding in honor of your bleeding
>>
haha how do people end up with these kinds of friends
>>
>>7917736
Or maybe she's just mentally ill, or has been convinced that she needs to work herself up into a froth over "dysphoria triggers" to be taken seriously as a trans

But don't hang with people who enable crazy, because that friend group will only get crazier.
>>
>>7917773
People change anon. With the new progressive liberal trend everyone wants to be important and special and attention seekers are hitting new lows.

I dropped a friend last year because they went full retard picking up as many liberal trends as possible and being offended by everything
>ex friend goes vegan
>you can't love animals if you eat meat
Asians manage fine though. The love cats for home and food
>>
>>7917852
>implying she wasn't right that it's hypocritical af to say you love animals while eating them
>>
>>7912102
fpbp, retarded friend
>>
>>7917873
Why would I love a cow, I'll never meet, never bond or have attachment with?

You should assume when people say they love animals, they love their pets and other breeds of their pets.

Plus you do realize we are still animals right? We just happened to get a very advanced brain compared to any animal. Animals eat animals.
>>
>>7917873
>implying you can't love animals and love the animals you eat
But it was getting to levels of obnoxious faggotry. Like shitposting that if you don't agree with her to unfriendly and block her. Not just vegan ism tho.
>Christian but doesn't attend church
>radical believes all the lives feminist
>import Syrians then complain about no one helping the homeless
>BLM and supporting BLM terrorism
>fuck the police
>this is what a feminist looks like from the sweatshop
You get the point?

And anytime vegan ism was discussed she'd back up her arguments with the Cows piracy movie
>>
>>7917896
All the shit feminism*
Auto correct I don't even sometimes
>>
>>7917879
?

>>7917896
sure but my comment was just about the animals thing.
>>
Sounds like they're just a bunch of over-dramatic drama queens.
You should heavily rethink your friendship if this is how they react.
>>
>>7912094
WoW tyrannies are mentally ill. Who would have thought
>>
>>7912094
You should stop bragging about your period then desu. Nobody wants to hear about it.
>>
>>7917694
>I would be upset enough to self-harm if I heard about some cis boy business when I was pre-T in high school
If it's not too much trouble could you please go into more detail on this. I have a new FtM friend, and I'd like to know what kind of cis guy topics have the potential to upset him.
>>
>>7912328
This. Yeah, that kind of stuff sets me off all the time, but I would hate myself if people were afraid of talking about their problems around me. It's not anyone else's fault that I'm insecure, depressed, or anxious for any reason.

The trans person made a serious situation you were dealing with about themself. Yes, they were hurting too, but good God how are they able to function in real life if they expect everyone to be careful around them?

You didn't do anything wrong OP.
>>
>>7912323

OP I fully endorse this solution.

The fact that the person in question reacted that way, and then that their friends thought it was normal and right and that YOU did something wrong is completely fucked.

Fuck those jackasses and find regular human lgbts to hang out with.
>>
>>7912104
this
>>
I think what's more troubling is she took the """attention""" away from you and made it about herself. You were experiencing something natural to your biology, albeit with some really fucked up additions, that's not your fault.

Your friends should've been more focused on the fact you were okay, not demonizing you because someone decided to self-harm. You didn't encourage her to do you, you're not a villain for experiencing something out of your control and being polite when you exchanged pleasantries with your pals.

What the heck, that's fucked up. Get better friends, everyone deserves folks in their circle that genuinely care about them, not assholes that are going to mount someone who's craving attention on a pedestal. (Not implying those who self-harm are attention seekers, for the record.)
>>
>>7912328
Dear diary,

Today /lgbt/ wasn't a writhing mass of irrationality and blind rage.

Today was a good day.
>>
>>7912562
>Netherlands

same, are you around Amsterdam? 23 yo mtf here.
Rarely hear of a girl from here
>>
>>7912094
Is this a joke?

This thread has to be a joke. I mean, I don't like trannies but simply the mention of getting a period can't throw them into complete terror can it?
>>
>>7924521
You'd be surprised what crazy shit dysphoria can do to a motherfucker.

Keep in mind that millenial safe-space shit isn't causing this to start haplening. It's just letting us hear about it.
>>
>>7924539
>Keep in mind that millenial safe-space shit isn't causing this to start haplening. It's just letting us hear about it.
Bullshit. If people weren't taught that they don't need to handle upsetting things they they'd learn how to.

It's incredibly insulting and dehumanizing to say that people inherently cut themselves when upset and are literally incapable of controlling themselves.
>>
>>7924570
>It's incredibly insulting and dehumanizing to say that people inherently cut themselves when upset and are literally incapable of controlling themselves.

I have no fuckin' idea where you pulled that from. Chill out, not everything has to be a screaming match.
>>
>>7924659
Then you need to reassess your own post.
>>
>>7924539
But then why would the fucking friends disown the person who was merely talking about her period?

I get why the trans person might be dismayed by hearing about a biological woman's functioning but goddamnit, we can't make society into a fucking Nerf-world where people tiptoe around every single fucking thing so as to not potentially upset an absurdly tiny fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population. Can you really be seen as transphobic for talking about your vagina?
>>
File: 20161102_234411.png (767KB, 1080x812px) Image search: [Google]
20161102_234411.png
767KB, 1080x812px
>>7924705
You're right, I totally have no idea what I'm writing. Saying that self harm has more exposure actually is a subliminal message that means people whe self harm have no self-control.

Can't believe I've been BTFO by a reactionary.
>>
>>7924746
No one is blaming OP here. This entire thread is everyone agreeing that OP is in the right.

I'm just saying that this is a relatively realistic event.
>>
>>7920178
They'd joke about dick size or how tall someone got or talk about having sex or just hang out wearing...not...ten million layers and I'd be in the corner thinking about how heavy and sweaty my boobs were against my chest and being sad. Sometimes there would be joking about my lack of dick or not knowing guy shit bc I hadn't been brought up as one and I'd sneak off to the bathroom and razor myself up.

Keep in mind that I came out when I was about 14. I wasn't completely socially ostracized but I was definitely considered genderless and undateable.

I don't think cis people should have to feel bad about their bodies on my account though. Why would I want people to feel awkward talking about themselves when I know exactly what that feels like? and cutting yourself isn't really normal behavior that other people have to account for; it's something I learned to do to handle experiencing a bunch of child abuse.

Maybe the girl in question feels the same way and she's fucking disturbed that someone took what she said in confidence and made a big SJW dramawank out of it
>>
>>7924753
You're ignoring what both of us were saying.
>>
>>7912094
i suggest you to be cheeky and confront some of your friends openly on why you haven't been invited or some stuff like this.
if they walk into it and they tell you you have been an awul triggering shitlord or some other tumblr term then you can just explain them that it was not your intention to cause harm into other and you can't apologize for being born female or talking about your life, even more so since you weren't boasting about it.Holy fuck i could have almost supported their view if you had spent 30 minutes talking about how awesome your boobs are in front of a transperson, but i was literally you talking about almost dying due to your biology.
Never apologize, if anything, if they do admit cutting you out of social events because of it, ask for an apology from them.

PS: i would not invite you either to any party because i would fear you turning into a fountain of blood and scaring off all my male friends.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.