[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bi cis girl here, is it common for bi ppl to be into mtf trannies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

Bi cis girl here, is it common for bi ppl to be into mtf trannies. I feel ashamed and embarrassed about wanting to get fucked by a mtf chick. Idk
>>
>>7911080
Eh its pretty common, why are you ashamed?

Cute gf with a penis? But then again that is if they have one or can get it up, most trans girlswont use their venis because of GD.
>>
>>7911080
mtfs are the best of both worlds for bi people
>>
>>7911080
Why?
You're a girl, not a man.

Nobody judges you for anything you do sexually.
>>
Bi guy.

No not at all. For me I love it because it's a girl who can't get pregnant. Sounds good to me. I don't know why you're ashamed of it though. You like what you like, there's no shame in that.
>>
>>7911098
>>7911098
I mean if you like big shouldered mtfs with fat boy asses and small dicks sure.
>tfw no gf who thinks im the best of both worlds
>>
>>7911093
I feel awkward if I actively got searching for a mtf pre-op gf, like where do I even start looking?
>>
File: 1469583679365.gif (479KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
1469583679365.gif
479KB, 434x444px
>>7911080
>>7911098
I'm MTF and people like you are my worst fucking nightmare
>Best of both worlds
Fucking stop it with this meme. I'm not a genre mesh for you to project your ambiguous sexuality on. I'm a physically disfigured woman, not a combo-package sex toy you assholes. I asked a qt girl on a date and I shit you not when the topic of sexuality came up she said
>I love the dick too much to be a lesbian, but it'd be perfect if I met someone with a woman's body AND a penis
Instant suicidal ideation when she said that.

STOP fetishising trans bodies
STOP assuming trans people even remotely identify as their natal sex
STOP pursuing trans people simply because they are trans
>>
>>7911121
Isn't there dating apps?
>>
>>7911131
See that's what I embarrassed about
>>
File: 1486673661743.jpg (384KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486673661743.jpg
384KB, 1200x1600px
>>7911131
Speak for yourself im not going to be ashamed for having a penis im a fucking greek goddess fuck that self loathing shit!

But i do agree we should merely be lusted over are venis they should love you for you, but realistically this is rarely the cause cis or not
>>
I'd date you if you are ok with me only going on 2 months hrt and are ok if I dont want to use my penis and love me as a person
>>
>>7911139
I recognize that it's a fetish, but how do I over come it, when I see a girl who is already hot and then finding out she is mtf makes it more attractive to me
>>
>>7911139
You just have to find one with extreme genital dysphoria, but then again they might be offended that you are dating merely for genitals, this doesn't tend to be a issue among cis because you know what they have.
>>
>>7911152
If you are a chill person, I'll date anyone
>>
>>7911165
I like to imagine that I'm chill
unless by chill you meant smokes the devils lettuce in which case youll be disappointed
>>
>>7911080
yeah it's common
>>
File: 1486437825300.jpg (35KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486437825300.jpg
35KB, 624x480px
>>7911131
no wonder you're fucking single

i posted the best of both worlds comment and i'm a tranny but obviously i'm far more mentally sound than you

>Instant suicidal ideation when she said that.
get help you daycare child, don't tell people how to live their lives or what to like or dislike

>>7911139
op you have nothing to be embarrassed about. don't listen to the guilt-trip bs from crazy people like above.
>>
>>7911154
Is it a fetish tho? I like guys and if their dick is huge it makes it even hotter, is that me being a fetish or merely having a preference? You like both sexes and find out a girl has a dick which makes it hotter for you as someone that is bi how is that different from me finding out this guy also has a huge dick?
>>
>>7911131
this made me sad wtf
>>
>>7911172
I mean more like in being introverted, I'm more extroverted and I like to date introverted people because it keeps a nice balance in the relationship
>>
>>7911189
I'm pretty dang introverted. iirc I got like a 80% on the introverted portion of the mbti test thing
>>
>>7911181
She are exactly why they think we are all crazy, i have a dick thats the reailty im not going to break down when its mentioned sure i dont like it to be focused on when im with guys but im not going to die.

I love all my sisters even the bat shit crazy types.
>>
File: 1485857341857.gif (413KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1485857341857.gif
413KB, 500x343px
>>7911199
>>
File: 1478003933285.jpg (40KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
1478003933285.jpg
40KB, 500x732px
>>7911080
I can understand, OP.
Im MtF and I have unreasonable fantasies about being fucked by another transwomen and ciswomen with strapons. I feel really bad about it but I cant help feeling it. I personally choose to repress my lady lust but youll probably have better luck than me. Good luck finding a transgirl to bone you. If your lucky you can compromise and find one willing to use a strap-on.
>>
>>7911172
>smokes the devils lettuce
What are you, The DEA?
>>
>>7911205
Strapons aren't a no go zone for me, I'm into toys and such so anything goes
>>
>>7911216
My friends call me kinky, I just think I'm more open about my sexuality and fantasies bc life is meaningless so why not have fun
>>
>>7911204
It literally makes me cry when i hear my sisters talk about suicide, we are trans fucking transcend that shit! We are stronger than that most of us have dealt with a lot of shit already, fucking suicide is the reason we are such a minority! We need more sister and brother hood!
>>
File: 1466831126521.gif (926KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466831126521.gif
926KB, 640x360px
>>7911199
>>7911181
Good thing for OP that there are trans women like you out there.

As for me, the person you're quoting, I'm gonna pass hard on anybody that approaches me in this way. 100% of the people that have come on to me or slept with me are in it for purely casual, sexual reasons. Being used and abused in that way has made me weary of folks, bi- and pansexuals in particular.
>No wonder you're single
You say that like it's a bad thing. I have more money, time, and energy when I only have to take care of myself. Nearly everyone I know in a relationship is fucking miserable. I've figured out a way to love being alone, and I sincerely doubt anyone is going to be worth losing that feeling. However, one can never be too sure...

Anyways, sorry I came off like a bitter, spiteful bitch. I'll GTFO now
>>
>>7911080
Say you get into a relationship with a mtf and she gets srs. Would you break up because of that?
>>
Bi cis guy here... there's nothing wrong with liking trans people, MtFs or FtMs. They do have an ability to fill a niche of wanting it all (i.e. cute feminine body + penis), but keep in mind that's probably not what they want. Many of them get seriously dysphoric over their genitalia, and would rather pass than look totally androgynous. An AGP or AAP trans might be able to serve as an exception to this rule, but keep in mind that they don't always pass as well, and they may still suffer from some rather strong depression. Regardless, however, even if you don't manage to have it all out of a relationship with a trans person, you should nonetheless end up with a rather loving partner, and you should be able to find some way to make sex work out.
>>
>>7911381
You seem nice please give me a hug
>>
>>7911313
No you're right, anyone who accepts shit like what you said:

>>I love the dick too much to be a lesbian, but it'd be perfect if I met someone with a woman's body AND a penis

Doesn't have very high self-esteem, or they're not looking for a serious relationship.
>>
I'm a guy on female hormones and my dick works fine so far so I pretty much full the requirements of having a female body and being willing to use my dick but I have no clue where to find people into that sort of thing
>>
>>7911313
I did talk about them wanting you only for your genitals is shit tho, i also only sleep with people ive known and loved for ages im kind of reserved.
>>
>>7911479
A guy on female hormones? So you are not trans but a fetishist?
>>
>>7911479
Ewww
>>
>>7911495
Nah just a femboy pretty much, I crossdress everynow and again and look pretty good (at least I think I do) but in day to day life I'm happy being a guy so I can't be mtf right? And genderqueer is a meme
>>
>>7911205
mtf here
I also have fantasies of getting fucked by a transwoman. I guess i also feel bad but... there has to be some out there that are into that
>>
>>7911504
Isn't this what they call agp?
>>
>>7911121

Don't you mean non-op?
>>
>>7911386
*hug*

>>7911479
Everywhere where there are people who like traps. Bis especially want people like you, guys and girls alike.
>>
>>7912118
Thank you :3
>>
>>7912130

Sorry for the late response. Stepped out of the thread for a while, and now I have to head out to bed!
>>
>>7911363
No, if we really hit it off I'll stay as long as we are able to be together.
I'm not scum
>>
>>7912014
Yeah, I forgot the terms a lot
Lol
>>
>>7911104
lol what? in what universe is that ever the case?
>>
The idea of penetrating a woman makes me physically sick.
>>
>>7911150
>im a fucking greek goddess

Really? Because it sounds kinda like you're just a straight male fetishist bro.
>>
OP here: My current situation is with a cis lesbian, but I dated a trans boy who was going through the awkward mid stage of transition, I helped him through it but we then broke up bc he had to move out of state. Idk, it's probably not a fetish? I mean I'll be with anyone regardless of genitals, I just find it like, the cherry on top if I then find out they are mtf.
>>
>>7911205
>>7911519
Are MtF tops really so uncommon? If I'm such a unicorn why aren't qt's lining up to get pulled around on my leash?
>>
>>7911205
i just want a girl who will put stuff in my butt, couldnt care less if its a dick or a strap-on
>>
>>7912771
my guess would be youre ugly but who knows
>>
>>7912975
Savage
>>
>>7911080
You do realize that MtF Horomone Replacement Therapy actually chemically castrates the transwoman and causes erectile dysfunction, an inability to ejaculate, and shrinking of the penis and testes. After enough time for most to pass, they are generally incapable of penetrative sex.

Not only that, but many MtF have severe dysphoria when it comes to their penises, want to be rid of it, and especially do not like people touching or sucking it.
>>
>>7912771
You probably don't pass.
Post pics to prove me wrong
>>
>>7911080
> wanting to get fucked by a mtf chick
Most MtFs(me included) won't really be into that, so be careful if you're gonna approach one with such intent.
Using fingers, tongue and toys on my partner is perfectly okay, even stroking me is fine, but penetrating someone with my penis... no, thank you.
Though I've met some who don't mind topping and penetrating.
>>
>>7913188
not even trying to be a bitch, it just makes the most sense to me
>>
>>7912734
Im not even straight tho i have a bf, why is it ok for cos women to say that but oh no a trans is showing some pride and doesn't 100% hate themselves quick lets call them a fetishist, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>7912975
I'm okay looking
>>
>>7916609
>>7913247
>posting my pics on this cesspool of obsessive fucks
No ty
I don't pass 100%but I've been with a lot of 5/10s and look fine/act mildly weird at worst. How do I signal blare that I'm a mtf top and find chasers like you?
>>
>>7916654
Im assuming either through apps or going to queer meet ups. Maybe do the scarf thing?
Id totally give my contact info but you sound super out of my league.
>>
>>7916716
I already tried tinder and its mostly been "ok youre an mtf thats ok ill tolerate it" or "experimenting". Queer meetups i havent tried. Itd be nice if someone thought my body was the 'cherry on top' instead of 'oh ill deal with it', you know?

I doubt im especially out of your league.
>>
>>7913230
> and causes erectile dysfunction
It usually comes back after a while(especially with progesterone added), though the erections aren't nearly as strong and persistent as they were pre-HRT. In my case my ability to get erections when aroused gradually started to come back after 9 months HRT and a couple of months after adding progesterone. My T level is still just as low if you're wondering.
Penetrative sex is technically possible, though the penis won't be as rock hard as is expected from a healthy young male.
The main problem, as it was already mentioned, is that for many topping in penetrative sex would cause severe genital dysphoria, so it might be somewhat difficult to find a trans woman willing to engage in such sexual activity.
> an inability to ejaculate
There is still ejaculation, it's just a clear liquid without(or almost without) sperm. From what I understand, the sperm production declines and eventually stops on HRT, but there is still prostate secretion produced, that is originally intended for carrying sperm.
>>
>>7916716
>Wear scarves for fashion/warmth/convenience
>See this

Wait what? I've never heard of any "scarf thing", tell me what this is so I don't end up signalling something that definitely isn't there.
>>
>>7917483
oh it involves having them in your back pocket or something and having a specific color. I read this on a random article. Id have to go find it again.
Oh, that was easy:
"The handkerchief code (also known as the hanky code, the bandana code, and flagging[1]) is a color-coded system, employed usually among the gay male casual-sex seekers or BDSM practitioners in the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe, to indicate preferred sexual fetishes, what kind of sex they are seeking, and whether they are a top/dominant or bottom/submissive. The hanky code was widely used in the 1970s by gay and bisexual men, and grew from there to include all genders and orientations.

Today, wearing color-coded handkerchiefs (bandanas) is the manner in which communication of desires and fetishes is achieved. Wearing a handkerchief on the left side of the body typically indicates one is a "top" (one considered active in the practice of the fetish indicated by the color of the handkerchief), while wearing it on the right side of the body would indicate one is a "bottom" (one considered passive in the practice of the fetish indicated by the color of the handkerchief). This left-right reality is taken from the earlier practice of tops wearing their keys on the left belt loop and bottoms on the right to indicate being a member of the leather subculture. Bandanas might be worn in the front or back pocket, tied around the neck (with the knot positioned on either the left or right side); around the ankle (when wearing boots or when undressed); or on other parts of the body.

There is no universally understood color code, and regional codes vary widely. There is general agreement upon the colors for more common practices, particularly those with an intuitive relation between the color and the practice, such as yellow for urolagnia; brown for coprophilia; and black for SM, but no absolute consensus for less common practices."
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code>
>>
>>7917618
Oh the handkerchief thing, okay. For a moment there I thought there was some CHASERS COME GET ME scarf trend I was unaware of. Thanks for clearing that up anon.
>>
>>7917278
>"ok youre an mtf thats ok ill tolerate it"
Tell me what its like to be tolerated, sempai.

>I doubt im especially out of your league.
Youd Be surprised.
>>
>>7917278
God, I wish I meet more people like you irl
>>
where do I meet people like op who don't want to use my dick?
>>
>>7917625
I hope to one day get the combination of scarfs that gets me infinite items or max health.

>>7917633
Me too
>>
>>7913291
Then I'm going test my luck, but I'm up for whatever, just anything to get off lol
>>
>>7917637
Idk, is that even a thing? Like it's such a niche thing
>>
>>7911080
t. bi mtf here
I have been together with my SO (bi cisgrill) for 2.5 years and it works for us. Wich is to say it works because it's not like what you describe you want. She, like you I guess had this faint hope that I would be a topping trans woman but it seriously doesn't work for me and then offcourse it doesn't work for us and because we love eachother we worked it out and she completely understands that it was more of a fetish/kink/fantasy thing rather than the reality of the situation being with most of us obviously having to much dysphoria to do that. But there are people like that out there, I think it might be hard to find them but I wish you luck in your en-devours, godspeed anon!
>>
>>7917627
>what's it like to be tolerated
Usually it means doing oral, which is fine. I've been with a few cis girls who liked me to top. One said "this was on my bucket list" right before. Eugh.

>>7917633
You can find me reading in the park or drinking with friends. Just poke me and say "top pls mommi" and your wish is granted.
>>
>>7918509
>Just poke me and say "top pls mommi"
OH GOD!
Im going to need your exact gps location.
Ill bring the paper bag.
>>
>>7918509
> One said "this was on my bucket list" right before.
Did you murder her afterwards?
>>
>>7919223
I just stopped texting her.
That one just hurt. I was smitten with her and her stupid gypsy hippy ways, living out of her car and trawling bars at night. We laid together and stared at the stars drinking a growler of local brew. She defended my honor against a touchy drunk guy and called me her woman. Then this shit. Fuck. Never say that to a transgirl OP ;_;
>>
>>7919223
OP here, I would have broken up with that bitch omg
>>
File: 1476506076167.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1476506076167.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
FACT: Fucking a tranny is akin to bestiality.

>>7919223
I certainly hope so.
>>
>>7911131

triggered
>>
>>7919235
> We laid together and stared at the stars drinking a growler of local brew. She defended my honor against a touchy drunk guy and called me her woman.
Damn. That sounds pretty nice. Especially calling you her woman.
Personally, I would've tried to explain her why such attitude of hers hurts.
Cis people usually don't understand what being trans and having gender dysphoria is like, so they can hurt us while still meaning well. They don't intend to offend us, just don't realize they did.
I think it deserves a calm explanation more than cutting contact.
>>
>>7911131
No fuck you, why is it okay for a gay man to claim they only like men, obviously that cause of physical traits. I only like MTF trans, that's the only physical set I like. How come everyone can like any other physical set but that? I'm not simply sexualizing you... You're just all I like :(
>>
>>7919666
> I only like MTF trans, that's the only physical set I like.
You do realize that
1) A lot of trans women who transitioned in their teens and early adulthood actually end up passing
2) Most who can afford it eventually have SRS
?
i.e. that a large percentage of trans women aren't THAT functionally different from cis women when it comes to dating and even having sex?
Of course, they are some major differences, but I don't think they're radical enough to justify special treatment from potential partners.
>>
>>7919741
What do you mean passing? Dying? And well for the women who decide to keep their penises, those are what I am most attracted to. And if you're going to tell me I'm wrong for that, then tell gay people and lesbians they're wrong for what they like as well. Faggot.
>>
>>7919741
>Most who can afford it eventually have SRS
[citation needed]
>>
>>7919235
I would of said that was rude rather than get triggered.
>>
>>7911131
>Stop liking what you like
She says on a board for people who are discriminated against for liking what they like. You can have sexual thoughts about someone and think they are a human too ya know.

Follow through on that instant suicidal thought yeah?
>>
>>7911080

>MTF
>Only successful relationship in my life is with Bi Cis Girl
>She is cool with me fucking Daddy though :3
>>
>>7919741

None of that is true.

I have seen early's who don't pass.
Most MtFs I know aren't actually that fem behaviorally (this includes online and offline).
And it is about 50:50 for SRS nowadays, especially as the stats are pointing towards SRS not fixing GD and suicide rates increasing post-op. The more common trend now is no-op.
>>
>>7921091
>the stats are pointing towards SRS not fixing GD and suicide rates increasing post-op
How did they let so many people go through with it before finding this out?!
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.