[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it still necessary to keep gay men in LGBT when it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: 1489364647775.png (188KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
1489364647775.png
188KB, 480x516px
Why is it still necessary to keep gay men in LGBT when it's obvious that they're ultimately destructive to the cause?
>>
>>7910190
They're attention whores, they're always difficult to get rid off. I do agree they (and bisexual men) should fuck off, though.
>>
Gay is the only sane sexual choice. Transgenders are mentally ill.
>>
You need at least some actual lgbts in the community. Lesbianism is larping, transgenderism is a placebod mental illness for people whos lives revolve around sex.
>>
>>7910369
A placebo for what? What's the real cure?
>>
>>7910369
Somehow I don't think AGP trannies are having much sex...
>>
Why is it still necessary to keep lesbians in LGBT when it's obvious that they're ultimately destructive to the cause?
>>
>>7910369
>whos lives revolve around sex.
So faggots?
>>
>>7910411
why not?
>>
>>7910232
Yeah it makes sense getting rid of gay men and bi men, totally, toooootally.
>>
that doesn't seem very inclusive
>>
>>7910232
Are the FtMs next on your kill list?
>>
>>7910190
Yes, that's a great idea. We should fight amongst ourselves during an administration that's trying to fuck us all in the ass. Makes 100% sense to me anon. No suspicious at all.

Seriously though, if you honestly hate your fellow /lgbt/ anons then you need to kill yourself now. It might feel like bullshit that gay men are in the forefront of shit, but it has it's disadvantages too. We're all going through or have been through shit that most normalfags will never understand. Why should I turn on someone like that? stay strong fellow /lgbt/ anons. We will not let infighting divide us for the monsters of the world to devour.
>>
>>7911418
>an administration that's trying to fuck us all in the ass
Fuck you, President Trump is the most pro-gay Republican president of all time. He was also pro-gay before Obama and Clinton ever were.
>>
>>7910232
Whereas lesbians, who suffered the least oppression but claimed the first letter, they never go for attention!
>>
>>7910190
>>7910232
>this thinly veiled attempt to disguise just hating men in general and using LGBT as a tool of hatred

nice try
>>
>>7911428
This

>inb4 pence
Pence is just insurance. Trump needed a guy from the inside as well as he's not getting assassinated because then pence would become president and mutually assured destruction

There are far worse administrations that have fucked us over in more scummy ways. Come up to Canada and see how many Muslims have beat the shit out of us for being gay. They fucking arrange meetups online pretending to be gay and then there'll be a gang of them waiting to beat the shit out of some unsuspecting gay yet we can't report it because they claim we are islamophobes who just want to make poor Muslims look bad and you never see it in the fucking news
>>
>>7911428
I don't know if I can really take the "pro-gay" stuff seriously when he's been backed by Russia every step of the way, that's like saying Obama and Clinton were pro-gay when they were in the pocket of Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>7911418
Gay men are always talking shit about everyone else and talking about expelling L or T, so get fucked, disgusting aids ridden scum.
>>
>>7911430
They don't, do you ever hear of lesbians getting caught having sex in public? Or announcing to everyone how much of a dyke they are? Homosexuals on the other hand...
>>
>>7910190
Cara stop
>>
>>7911467
Russia is a shitty place to be gay, but not nearly so bad as Saudi Arabia. More importantly, President Trump will probably work with President Putin against the Islamic State and al-Qaeda, but that doesn't mean he stopped being pro-gay. Just because I fuck guys doesn't mean I want a new Cold War. President Trump's campaign promise to patch things up between the USA and Russia is a big part of why I liked him from the start.
>>
>>7911477
>Or announcing to everyone how much of a dyke they are?
Have you never been to a pride parade?
>>
>>7911489
You mean the ones where gays are the majority and have barely any clothes or are in drag? You sure are a modest crowd!
>>
>>7911477
>refers to 'homosexuals' like that doesn't also mean lesbians
I bet you're not a lesbian. Or a woman at all. Just some neckbeard playing the epic troll, probably.
>>
>>7911477
>Or announcing to everyone how much of a dyke they are?
they do it in other ways. literally by doing that stereotypical shit of flannel shirts, combat boots and short hair and just doing pretty intense kissing in public.
its kind of embarrassing desu.
>>
>>7911492
I hope so. Nobody can be this stupid, can they?
>>
File: 1462258172938.jpg (73KB, 680x633px) Image search: [Google]
1462258172938.jpg
73KB, 680x633px
>>7910190
As a gay man I agree, I dream of a world where I won't be associated with lesbians and trannies.
>>
File: troyesivan.jpg (157KB, 1861x1060px) Image search: [Google]
troyesivan.jpg
157KB, 1861x1060px
>>7911492
>>7911505
>Fags get confronted
>You're not real!!!!11!!
>>7911493
>implying homos don't do the same in a much more noticeable way
>>
>>7911524
I'm not a homosexual man.

You just gave yourself away, that's all.
>>
File: 1389516585538s.jpg (9KB, 96x125px) Image search: [Google]
1389516585538s.jpg
9KB, 96x125px
>>7911515
fucking this
PLEASE LET US BE FREE
WE TIRE OF YOU
>>
>>7911467
>when he's been backed by Russia every step of the way
Not actually that true.
Besides, even Putin expected Clinton to win, because even Putin realises that even though Trump said nice things about him, he's too much of an unpredictable leader to effectively work with.

Clinton might have been very anti-Russia, but you knew what to expect from her.
>>
>>7911574
Lesbians are like weed though. They're a nice intro to homosexuality that doesn't disgust people. Gay men are full on crack cocaine. Think Korra, Tracer, those gay girls in Sailor Moon, so on. Ain't no gays in Dragon Ball Z yet, people would riot.
>>
youre all autistic attention whores
>>
>>7910190
The movement only needs masculine gays and lipstick lesbians, the rest can fuck off tbqhwy
>>
>>7914079
Mascfags have literally never done anything for gay rights
>>
>>7914098
Neither have the lezzos.
>>
ITT: Pot meets kettle
>>
>>7914098
>>7914129
Neither have the trannies, besides using it for their own selfish gains which have so far resulted in bathroom bills, kek.

Instead of being flaming degenerates they should be normal people.
>>
>>7914182
>Instead of being flaming degenerates they should be normal people.
You mean just accept being forced into male bathrooms, being discriminated against in employment, being refused female services, being put in male prisons, being denied refuge at domestic violence shelters, etc
>>
>>7914182
Trannies were the ones that started Stonewall ungrateful fag.
>>
>>7910190
> it's obvious that they're ultimately destructive to the cause
Get three sources to back this claim up first, then I'll entertain it.
>>
File: 4.jpg (4KB, 188x176px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
4KB, 188x176px
>>7914156
>>
>>7910190
>'lesbian' women
>not destructive
Kek. Every stacey who fooled around in college can come under your shitty flag. For a man to be a full on fudgepacker he can't just move between camps so easily.
>>
>>7910190

Gay men are mentally ill, AIDS-ridden perverts.
>>
>>7914476
As opposed to the rest?
>>
>>7914487
As opposed to normal heterosexuals.
>>
File: 1487117669271.png (22KB, 817x833px) Image search: [Google]
1487117669271.png
22KB, 817x833px
>>7914476
>tfw i'm a virgin neet though!
>>
>>7911436
Good eye anon
>>
>>7910190
As a gay i implore you to drop the G from Lgbt. Im so sick of people finding out im gay and being associated with all of LGBT's crap. Especially pride parade
>>
>>7910190
When you push them out, they join the misanthropes on /pol/, reddit and /r9k/. Then you've got flaming gay nazis and mass shooters, nothing good can come out of that.
>>
>>7910190
>ultimately destructive to the cause?
What cause?
There is no cause you moron.
>>
>>7918528
but the flamers are mosty G
>>
File: creeping03.jpg (134KB, 650x387px) Image search: [Google]
creeping03.jpg
134KB, 650x387px
>>7913972
Lesbians are like a WEED.
Fuckers suck all the life out of the surrounding environment and just make the entire area look pretty but infact they are killing all the life.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.